You ever seen an organic pound scrogged off one plant?

• Thread starter Elxfeezy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
tobh

tobh

Supporter
You won’t do shit you weak ass fuck boy. Get off my line with all this internet tough shit. You ain’t on shit. You’re leagues behind me on growing cannabis, and leagues behind in life if you think I would ever pull up ready to throw hands. That’s why there’s no need for this tough talk, cause if I ever see you, ima up it on you and say I was scared. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Yeah, you still not gonna answer my PM tho....we have a word for that shit around here.
You're the one throwing hard words, but you ain't about throwing hands... Ok. I remember what it was like being a teenager growing in my mom's closet.

1. You're growing in soil.
2. You're running inadequate lighting
3. Your plants have a deficiency and at the mention of it you took offense
4. You're trying to pull a pound out of one plant in a five gallon bucket
5. You've continuously used aggressive language towards people with far more post counts AND proven abilities beyond yours
6. You're in a 3x3 tent

Please, educate us how you're superior to us.

Also, that word is bitch. Or, in your case, punk ass bitch.

Enough words, put up or shut up.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Enough words, put up or shut up.
Ok:)
029AD2D0 915E 4BAC A858 6F504AC8B63E

tobh

tobh

Supporter
@Elxfeezy wants a conversation of this nature. Im sure he has them every day. Dont play this game with him, he has much practice. A reaction is what he wants. Something is bothering him, he is angy with some part of his existence, and making others agitated brings him some sort of satisfaction. But its at the expense of the other party and thier emotions.

dont engage.
lol Somebody needs a cookie.
Well how the fuck am I supposed to learn how to organically scrog a pound off of one plant now???

Ugh...back to the drawing board lol
This fella is what we on The Farm call a troll,
Trolls are not allowed on The Farm!
They usually find there way here via the troll farm (riu):)
I'm sorry gentlemen. I allowed my guard to fall and dug in.

growsince79

growsince79

I would like to go on the record and say that I do not doubt someone could pull a pound out of a 5 gallon bucket just not that asshole 👍
Is it possible? Maybe so? Easy to do in hydro. I wouldn't even try in organic soil. I'd just grow 4 and harvest my pound in half the time.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Is it possible? Maybe so? Easy to do in hydro. I wouldn't even try in organic soil. I'd just grow 4 and harvest my pound in half the time.
I've personally seen 5 gallon buckets filled with hydroton with trees growing out of them...all 5 to 6 ft and more...so yeah. All hydro. 👍

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Omg yes! You start the thread lol. It will be the new solo cup challenge..haha 1 lb from 1 gal....🤔
I'm not saying it'll be quick haha to get to an elbow outta 1gal, that's like two - three month veg at minimum, serious canopy control, and fertigation/ nutrients on point. BUT it's doable. Just not in soil. hell, a pound out of 5gal soil is.... a pipe dream.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I've personally seen 5 gallon buckets filled with hydroton with trees growing out of them...all 5 to 6 ft and more...so yeah. All hydro. 👍
I'm currently in 3gal buckets filled with hydroton. Mini trees in a scrog. It's retarded, just saying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom