YOUR BIGGEST NIGHTMARE DURING A GROW....

• Thread starter iLoveCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

Almost slipped. Realized the statute of limitations has no limit. So I basically redacted the whole story. But let's just say that if you blow up the transformer on the road. You have a time sensitive project on your hands. But when you succeed. It's a thrill.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Several years ago when trying differnt soil mixes to use indoors, I used one recipe loaded with cow shit. Two weeks into the grow I heard a buzzing coming from the room only to find Amnetityville Horror. 1000s of flies. Got out the shop vac and vacuumed the air for two hours so my wife wouldn't question my stupidity.

Cannagar

Cannagar

My biggest nightmare would be growing some bushy shwag that I don’t even wanna smoke lol 😂
Thats my current situation. Im going to be moving from coast to coast in 2 months and this plant I just grew wont be able to “safely” come with me. Especially because im not trying to drive almost 40 hours. 😭

Ive just been calling up friends and family asking if they want a branch lol

GrowDuGas

GrowDuGas

Thats my current situation. Im going to be moving from coast to coast in 2 months and this plant I just grew wont be able to “safely” come with me. Especially because im not trying to drive almost 40 hours. 😭

Ive just been calling up friends and family asking if they want a branch lol
I’ll take a branch lmao
A friend with weed,
Is a friend indeed 🤘🏽🤪

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Let's hear some stories about failures or near-failed crops that were just a pure NIGHTMARE!! Spider mites? Police raid? Power-failure? Theft? Hermes? Parents find a crop and throw it all in the trash while you were at school back in the day?

Let's hear'em......

I only had 1 grow so far and battled spider-mites.... Those little f*ckers are brutal

I'll just say this.. Our first year growing industrial hemp we invested thousands of dollars, hours, blood, sweat and tears, only to have to destroy our crop because it came back "hot" for THC compliance testing..

Lesson learned? If you're going to invest all that time and money into industrial hemp, go ahead and invest in MORE FREQUENT TESTING before your crop goes hot and you lose EVERYTHING.....

Seriously, what's 50-100 bucks for a test compared to thousands of dollars in lost revenue?

And FUCK the USDA and their %0.30 THC threshold. Raise it to %1 like every other country is doing or we will NEVER be able to compete in the global market. 🤠

I

iLoveCannabis

I'll just say this.. Our first year growing industrial hemp we invested thousands of dollars, hours, blood, sweat and tears, only to have to destroy our crop because it came back "hot" for THC compliance testing..

Lesson learned? If you're going to invest all that time and money into industrial hemp, go ahead and invest in MORE FREQUENT TESTING before your crop goes hot and you lose EVERYTHING.....

Seriously, what's 50-100 bucks for a test compared to thousands of dollars in lost revenue?

And FUCK the USDA and their %0.30 THC threshold. Raise it to %1 like every other country is doing or we will NEVER be able to compete in the global market. 🤠
What does "hot" mean?
Too much THC?

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Are you in Kentucky?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Are you in Kentucky?
Colorado
What does "hot" mean?
Too much THC?
Yes, the legal limit for industrial hemp in the USA is %0.30, or less than half of a percent, with a margin of error of 1 tenth of a percent, so you can technically test as high as %0.40 and still pass, but once you hit %0.41 then it is legally "marijuana" and must be destroyed. We tested hot at %0.42 and had to destroy our entire crop. It was devastating.

TSD

TSD

Colorado

Yes, the legal limit for industrial hemp in the USA is %0.30, or less than half of a percent, with a margin of error of 1 tenth of a percent, so you can technically test as high as %0.40 and still pass, but once you hit %0.41 then it is legally "marijuana" and must be destroyed. We tested hot at %0.42 and had to destroy our entire crop. It was devastating.
That seems a bit ridic. Just trying to keep hemp farms down and keep plastics and synthetics king. Crazy.

LJBB

LJBB

Possibly necessary but how about we change this thread to best practices negative Nancy???? Fuck all the shit you should not do or nightmares!! How about this helped my room out and I killed it using this and here is how to save on your electric bill. Negativity should be saved for other ????????

T

TinFoilHat

My furnace just went out on Christmas while it was 6 degrees outside...almost done with flower...couldn't get the part to fix it until the following Tuesday. Luckily I use HID so I just dropped in another 600w for heat and that seemed to help, but it got down to the 40s in my house.

LJBB

LJBB

OKKKKLLLAAAA FUUUKKKINNNGGG HOMA 10-1

LJBB

LJBB

Colorado

Please do everyone a favor and don’t try if you are worried about laws at this point!! I had an amigo ((I’m white as rice) get pulled over in Cali with 92 pacs PROCESSED and he got a ticket no arrest or jail. Our fuck head government has figured out they ain’t stopping our medical plant so grab yo dollars if you still can I. The US and forget about anything you are trying to grow for profit within 2 years!!!!

I

iLoveCannabis

Possibly necessary but how about we change this thread to best practices negative Nancy???? Fuck all the shit you should not do or nightmares!! How about this helped my room out and I killed it using this and here is how to save on your electric bill. Negativity should be saved for other ????????
Because some people, like myself, can also learn from mistakes... Whether it's somebody else's mistake or your own. They can all be learned from...

There are already PLENTY of posts where people pat themselves on the back...

I am literally on my 2nd grow ever and i am still curious and wet behind the ears

Top Bottom