Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeadheadJim

DeadheadJim

Good stuff! We preserve a TON, give veggies to our neighbors and, also sell the veggies at our stand, this year we’re selling vegetable seedings too (we plan to at least)
Maiden also makes and sells homemade breads and cookies etc, neighbors buy that as well, and usually order cookies for holidays from us
Capitalism at its finest. I'm all for supporting local run family businesses. Not forgetting to also mention..support your local cannabis farmer.. stay out of the dispo's.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
My small tent 2x3 rozay and runtz. Just addwater and let them grow. All organic home made soil. I won’t even dry amend this grow at all.
Nice!
My perspective is that in nature most of the food fell on the ground and is decomposing so I like to top dress in order to stimulate the growing of feeder roots up there. That's just me though, you can definitely water only with a big pot, I only use 7 gallons indoors so I don't have a big enough battery. ✌

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Capitalism at its finest. I'm all for supporting local run family businesses. Not forgetting to also mention..support your local cannabis farmer.. stay out of the dispo's.

Ready for spring haha, plenty of leftovers form trim for some butter, setting up planters and seedling treys , it’s just about go time lol even finished the greenhouse up to move them into

IMG 3286
IMG 3288
IMG 3290
IMG 3292
IMG 3293
IMG 2933
R

Robert23howard

Haven’t been posting because I been fishing but rest assure your boy has been growing. Was planning on flipping these girls in one 4x4 but now I am going to veg them a little longer and grow 2 in an each of my 4 x 4’s. Definitely need to flip the tents to flower roughly 3 weeks apart. This will give me time and the room I need to dry each tent separately.

I will be repotting them in 10 gallon pots sometime next week. Have already cleaned out the other 4 x 4 and will put it to work as soon as I upsize the pots.

IMG 1557
IMG 1563
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Haven’t been posting because I been fishing but rest assure your boy has been growing. Was planning on flipping these girls in one 4x4 but now I am going to veg them a little longer and grow 2 in an each of my 4 x 4’s. Definitely need to flip the tents to flower roughly 3 weeks apart. This will give me time and the room I need to dry each tent separately.

I will be repotting them in 10 gallon pots sometime next week. Have already cleaned out the other 4 x 4 and will put it to work as soon as I upsize the pots.
Lookin good brother! Looking forward to the updates!
Day 19 from germination. Purple Scout on left Pink Runtz on right. I like how much fuller the Runtz is but the Purple Scout is definitely growing faster.
Nice! I’m behind still, no seedlings peeking through yet! 😂

Such an interesting stage to watch and decide how to manipulate!

R

Robert23howard

Lookin good brother! Looking forward to the updates!

Nice! I’m behind still, no seedlings peeking through yet! 😂

Such an interesting stage to watch and decide how to manipulate!
Thank you, what you working on nowadays?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Nirvana - Bubble Kush (aka Bubba Kush) under 16/8 light cycle.

2x3x6 (90x60x180) tent SOG 8 plants 1,6 gal ( 6L ) pots spiderfarmer SF2000 EVO Biobizz All-Mix Soil and nutrients

Day 1: (wich is a week after germinating the seeds)
8351783 bubble kush 01

Day 4:
8351783 bubble kush 04

Day 7:
8351783 bubble kush 07

Day 11:
8351783 bubble kush 11

Day 14:
8351783 bubble kush 14

Like usual not doing much at this point, i have been watering them every 8 days since transplant in soil and that's all.

Two more weeks veg and i'll switch to 12/12

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Nirvana - Bubble Kush (aka Bubba Kush) under 16/8 light cycle.

2x3x6 (90x60x180) tent SOG 8 plants 1,6 gal ( 6L ) pots spiderfarmer SF2000 EVO Biobizz All-Mix Soil and nutrients

Day 1: (wich is a week after germinating the seeds)
View attachment 2145519

Day 4:
View attachment 2145520

Day 7:
View attachment 2145521

Day 11:
View attachment 2145522

Day 14:
View attachment 2145523

Like usual not doing much at this point, i have been watering them every 8 days since transplant in soil and that's all.

Two more weeks veg and i'll switch to 12/12
For such a small tent you always get it to put in some work 👊👊

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
i live in a small appartement, it's all about optimizing the little space i can affect to growing, sog short veg no topping no lst is what work best for me in term of gr/W/m²/"time spent veg + flo" to renew my stock before running out between each harvest 😃
I hear ya 100% sometimes I feel I’m overboard so I force myself to run the 4x4 had to let loose this run to play with my scrog table but I was almost considering a 2x4 or maybe a 3x3, I just have so much stuff it’s hard to buy a whole nother setup 🤣

I always like how clean and organized yours looks, you run 2 of those tents right? I saw your flower post earlier and it just clicked in my stoner brain that you have 2 of them 🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Well I might as well post her up anyways, I flipped her on the 1st so late veg, stretch hasent even started yet, the Frostette seedlings will be making a entrance though, Hoping the 2nd one is up when I get home in the morning

3 cali blues (freak) clones
1 cali dream (far right)

IMG 3343
IMG 3346
IMG 3344
IMG 3348
IMG 3350
IMG 3351
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I hear ya 100% sometimes I feel I’m overboard so I force myself to run the 4x4 had to let loose this run to play with my scrog table but I was almost considering a 2x4 or maybe a 3x3, I just have so much stuff it’s hard to buy a whole nother setup 🤣

I always like how clean and organized yours looks, you run 2 of those tents right? I saw your flower post earlier and it just clicked in my stoner brain that you have 2 of them 🤣

yeah i have two 2x3x6 tent one with the previous sf2000 model and the other one with the latest sf2000 EVO.

some of the wonder woman are not so happy actually for this stage of growth i think it might be a mix of nitrogen deficiency and light stress, but not sure at all, anyway still healthy enough to make it well enough to the end i think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom