Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sloppygls

Sloppygls

Final cleanup before flower. Gonna let it go one week to recover after this. Then flip. Maybe 2. Depends how I feel and how hot it is outside. Running 18 hours is a bit much when it is 100 degrees out.
This a 5x5 tent ?

Rama777

Rama777

A few C99 x White Truffle that were potential bonsai moms for a while. Gonna start flowering them in a couple weeks.

They’re indoor plants but being transplanted in the greenhouse. Before I move them back inside they will all get blasted briefly but intensely with a leaf blower in case any critters were thinking about hitching a ride..
2403A595 17BC 4DCB 95FA 945CEEA1CCA9

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

A few C99 x White Truffle that were potential bonsai moms for a while. Gonna start flowering them in a couple weeks.

They’re indoor plants but being transplanted in the greenhouse. Before I move them back inside they will all get blasted briefly but intensely with a leaf blower in case any critters were thinking about hitching a ride..
View attachment 2146187
Spray the beauties with some neem oil.. works great during veg for any bugs, and i always keep 30-40 lady bugs in each tent. Nice looking plants, and happy growing!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Do get your rice hulls from the a livestock feed store? Anything to look out for before using them in or on your plants?
I get them from build a soil, free shipping and comes in a feed bag. You want par boiled ones so they are sterile

Rama777

Rama777

I found some at a local nursery, he overbought and has 50lb bales for $29. That'll last me a minute or two
Nice! That’s a great price. I actually tried to source 1,000 pounds of rice hulls last year and the quote straight from the industry source was not all that much less than what you paid for those. Did not buy them ;)

B

Bdubs

My light is pretty high not sure the exact measurement and have it at 40% running the fd6500
It runs an “actual” 650watt. So that’s pretty powerful if it is actually drawing 650.

Notice how dark the leafs are. You have proper nitrogen and magnesium available to produce that super dark green. But that super dark green is the plant working overtime to create chlorophyll, using lots of nitrogen and magnesium is going to be used to keep up production of chlorophyll to handle the intensity, causing the super dark green. Less intensity would lighten the leafs a bit and put less tax on Nitrogen useage. The problem is that she is spending more energy for this purpose over creating nodules so in a way, you stunt more stacking as she focuses keeping up with photon delivery. Some get to thinking it’s just a nitrogen toxicity but light intensity (if nitrogen and magnesium are in plethora) can force the plant to perform work where needed. Which is useage of nitrogen and magnesium, production of chlorophyll and the dark green pigment is the indication she is taking on a lot of photons. If you end up with a magnesium deficiency, it’s most likely due to the intensity demanding more magnesium to process more nitrogen and it becomes “deficient” but only due to her needing to make more chlorophyll to perform the photon delivery properly. If nitrogen were deficient with a max veg 50k lux intensity, then you would yellow, and light burn more easily with one or the other in deficiency to demand.

Top Bottom