Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

All I do is top dress with craft blend and worm casting. Add a net and roll the lights back to 12/12. Drop rh to 60%.
Interesting setup! Looks like you brought the outside, inside.

What is that ground cover you got in there?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Great looking pics guys! Can’t wait to get a new run going! Waiting for this seed run to finish out so I can bleach the tent to clear out any remaining pollen etc, there due for a good sanitizing anyways so was perfect timing for a seed run lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Veg progression, almost done! 3x3 growing OGKB x Okie by @Trustfall
Looking DAMN NICE fam!

It’s been awhile! Time to jump back in!

Just popped a few beans, all from @Captspaulding 🫵🫣 I’m on that blueberry hunt, and these seeds where already from a pheno hunt by Capt so fingers crossed 😁 one of each will be gifted if all a sprout and we’ll see where the other 4 end up in the 4x4 or 4x8

3x cali blues and 3x cali dream all dropped into some water / peroxide yesterday for 12 hours and into their pop box as I am beginning to call it 🤣. She’s a nice little clone / seedling box. Lights where $80 for 8x bars 20w per bar they do microgreens excellent so why not seedlings and clones 😁 5 bars across 2’x4’ @100w gives me a consistent 260 PPFD @10” across the shelf and of course the shelving can be adjusted in 1” increments, Thai may come in handier than I expected as I can do up to 4x shelves like this at once

IMG 0035
IMG 0042
IMG 0041
IMG 0043
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Looking DAMN NICE fam!

It’s been awhile! Time to jump back in!

Just popped a few beans, all from @Captspaulding 🫵🫣 I’m on that blueberry hunt, and these seeds where already from a pheno hunt by Capt so fingers crossed 😁 one of each will be gifted if all a sprout and we’ll see where the other 4 end up in the 4x4 or 4x8

3x cali blues and 3x cali dream all dropped into some water / peroxide yesterday for 12 hours and into their pop box as I am beginning to call it 🤣. She’s a nice little clone / seedling box. Lights where $80 for 8x bars 20w per bar they do microgreens excellent so why not seedlings and clones 😁 5 bars across 2’x4’ @100w gives me a consistent 260 PPFD @10” across the shelf and of course the shelving can be adjusted in 1” increments, Thai may come in handier than I expected as I can do up to 4x shelves like this at once
Love it brother! Watching this one patiently.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Love it brother! Watching this one patiently.
Should be fun, can’t wait to see them break through! Gunna pheno hunt these cali blues like I told ya so once I find the top dawg here more will follow, will be cloned and quick flipped to look for the first winner 😁, atm considering 3 gal pots, as final pots but we’ll see

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Should be fun, can’t wait to see them break through! Gunna pheno hunt these cali blues like I told ya so once I find the top dawg here more will follow, will be cloned and quick flipped to look for the first winner 😁, atm considering 3 gal pots, as final pots but we’ll see
They will do fine in threes. I’ve run them in those. Np. 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hell yeah! Gunna move them quickly through these pots then flip a week after they hit those 3’s on the right
That’ll do it I tell ya hwut 😂

Top Bottom