Zacatecas landrace

• Thread starter kagyu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Man I want nothing more then for you to have the real Zacatecas Purple Landrace genetics you will go down in history if so. I will personally be your water boy the rest of my natural life. If you find any purple bean staining studz you gonna be one rich mo fo homie. Im expecting studs to look somthing like this
@OrganicGanja...is it very rare to get a stud to have purple sacks? Only asking because found one in a platium Dojo

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

@OrganicGanja...is it very rare to get a stud to have purple sacks? Only asking because found one in a platium Dojo
Ya man studs with purple sacks will most definetly produce more purple genetic traits. Somtimes so much so that beans can even have a purple stain to them when swollen inside a purple calyx. I would say you have found your self a sexxxy stud Medusa. I would be very interested in any progency you would part with from that stud muffin. Does your platinum doja have double purple doja in it some where down the line? I would belive he found some of riots re worked DPD or even outlaws it looks to me too be an indy hybrid. Im am very interested in seeing any and all exotic sativas. Purple landrace sativas like the Zacatecas Purple have blow my mind for all the years I have been searching.

B

barefoot

I tended thadoctas cut of BSHW and was very nice.........my friend Greengrocer got cut from me and selfed and I grew out the seed.....found a beautiful purple calayxed queen (not cold induced) and used a brother of hers to fertilize......hope to see progeny soon.......I know Danbo had a BSHW line as well, but seeds I sowed didn't germ.........also tried Bodhi's version, but didn't find what I had hoped for.....

I was fortunate to know of folks in Sur that allowed me to enjoy/tend the BSHW in the day ..............It was from original parental lines of sativa ...............no indica.........but later in years folks were using indicas to bring down finish time....so hybridizing began and much of the original stock was lost.....which I'm hopin' to locate..............

best to ya in your project Coastal..............looks nice......

ganj on..................

B

barefoot

well it was 70's for myself Coastal.......in my mid 50's and didn't start enjoying das herb till early 70's......but that decade was the time for parental lines ...........I knew of a few top surfers that were paid by the rags to travel to hotspots for upcoming issues and of course being the heads they were they would bring back some great lines from exotic places........and being the slow sombitch I was at the time didn't think of preserving as was everywhere.....oh well......that's why the hunt goes on.........keeps the mind spinning......

look forward to your progress........

ganj on...................

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

I tended thadoctas cut of BSHW and was very nice.........my friend Greengrocer got cut from me and selfed and I grew out the seed.....found a beautiful purple calayxed queen (not cold induced) and used a brother of hers to fertilize......hope to see progeny soon.......I know Danbo had a BSHW line as well, but seeds I sowed didn't germ.........also tried Bodhi's version, but didn't find what I had hoped for.....

I was fortunate to know of folks in Sur that allowed me to enjoy/tend the BSHW in the day ..............It was from original parental lines of sativa ...............no indica.........but later in years folks were using indicas to bring down finish time....so hybridizing began and much of the original stock was lost.....which I'm hopin' to locate..............

best to ya in your project Coastal..............looks nice......

ganj on..................

I would also be very interested to see any of your BSHW progency. I also got my eyes glued to this thread. The BSHW sativa pheno you were lucky enough to tend to seems like she would have been a real beauty. If only we all knew then what we know now.

B

barefoot

sorry to hear Coastal..............

appreciate the effort regardless.......

the search goes on..............

ganj on............

zeke

zeke

Fuck it. Just grow them out anyway. Then have your mysterious source check them. Contaminated is better than non existent. The potential to find Zacatecas leaning individuals is there. Maybe some other source will come forward as a result of this thread. It's sad to think of legendary extinct pot. I'd say half unicorn ain't bad even if the other half is a cantankerous mule.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Yes that is true. I was not going to destroy the plants. Just a bit disapointed..
I feel your pain bro. I have spent countless hours only to find out what I had was nothing close to what I thought I had. I could have bet my left nut this was an indica dominate hybrid if anything close. Not that this will not be hella dank smoke some of the best gear I have worked has been from unknown or bag seed genetics. The hunt never ends, story of my life. Cheers man still curious to see what you working with but I had a funny feeling she wasn't Zacatecas. All my blessings are with you on your genetics journey's.

kagyu

kagyu

That is where these came from so maybe there is some zacatecas in her. These are ongoing research projects. I can't complain as I have acquired many pure landrace in my day. Peace

B

barefoot

all the best Kagyu.............I sent half my seed stash of BSHW to greengrocer so hope he can find some winners this season....

I was gifted the Manga Rosa cut as of recent and she is some quality sativa with a skank............hope to seed her some ............

ganj on....................

kagyu

kagyu

Just transplanted some of the Zacatecas. The leaves are now getting quite thinner as it progresses. Beautiful purple vein on the leaf stems. I will post a pic soon. Thanks barefoot. Have fun with your Manga Rosa. Peace

kagyu

kagyu

One of the Zacatecas on board this season. Very few seeds to work with.

DSCN3934 DSCN3935

Top Bottom