Zacatecas landrace

• Thread starter kagyu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Still one hell of an Indy Dom looking hybrid, looks nothing close to Zacatecas Landrace Sativa. Hopefully she's still a gem for you. It sure don't look anything like a sally tho man more of an indy/ghani dark green looking hybrid. Still curious to see what comes of this!

kagyu

kagyu

Yes. They have all delaired but one. Two males and four females. Work with what you have. Peace

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

...plenty of broadleaf sativas out there.
i'm glad you kept them around for evaluation. any signs of sex yet?[/quot]
Really that's funny I have yet to see a landrace sativa with broad leafs or anything even remotely dark green like them leafs. Maybe I better do some more research cause last time I checked them leaflets would be classified under HYBRID.
Edit: Plenty of broad leaf hybrid Sally's out there but not landrace.

Last edited:
B

barefoot

"work with what you have"......damn truth...............

ganj on..................

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

I gotta say man, I'm still not finding any reliable source that says dark green broad leafs is a sativa characteristic. From what I know dark geen is consistent with indica and afghanica traits not sativa especially dark green broad leafs. There are a few hybrid indy's with narrower light green leafs as I'm sure there are some hybrid Sally's with some darker tones and broader leafs but that's talking HYBRIDS not landrace Sativa's. You did title the thread Zacatecas Landrace not Zacatecas Hybrid. Sorry to be such a hater bro but misleading information is just that mislead info. Or it could honestly be my misguided research, maybe you can direct me to a source that says dark green broad leafs is a landrace sativa trait.

kagyu

kagyu

This Zacatecas was given to me as landrace. That is why I titled it as such. When I source landrace seed I assume they are such and so does my buddy. Everything needs to be grown out and evaluated. That is research. There is another female that has thinner leaves + one male. They declaired later. Good luck with your research.

soserthc1

soserthc1

This Zacatecas was given to me as landrace. That is why I titled it as such. When I source landrace seed I assume they are such and so does my buddy. Everything needs to be grown out and evaluated. That is research. There is another female that has thinner leaves + one male. They declaired later. Good luck with your research.
its your thread no need to explain (feeds the fire ) grow it out (them ) and we shall see , we won't prosecute you for the title if its not landrace ......:)

E

E.T.

once flowering is induced, i bet we see a change in leaf morphology....
i'm still very much intrigued by these genetics.

be well my friend

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

easy OG..........after 39 yr's in the field I have witnessed many a Mexican LR that would question your research.................

keep up the great work Kagyu.......

ganj on.....................

Listen man I just call it like I see it bro this is no fucking Landrace sally. Come on bro who the fuck you think your fooling let alone the fucking Zacatecas Purple Landrace Sativa. No dis respect to anyone or hard feeling bro I hope you get that picture perfect pheno your looking for but I'll tell ya right now straight the fuck up it ain't what you have been told it was. Perry couldn't even verify real Zacatecas Purple although BSHW is presumably a hybrid which you may have a HYBRID brotherman but I highly doubt she is even close to landrace.
User43481 pic140063 1250057666

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Seeing is believing. So I hope nothing more then to see some Sativa. I'm just not seeing it so far.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Listen man I just call it like I see it bro this is no fucking Landrace sally. Come on bro who the fuck you think your fooling let alone the fucking Zacatecas Purple Landrace Sativa. No dis respect to anyone or hard feeling bro I hope you get that picture perfect pheno your looking for but I'll tell ya right now straight the fuck up it ain't what you have been told it was. Perry couldn't even verify real Zacatecas Purple although BSHW is presumably a hybrid which you may have a HYBRID brotherman but I highly doubt she is even close to landrace. View attachment 411932
Zihuatenejo..most lovely mexican village have ever been tooo ..biggest port in mexico for asian export ..nice bud....I believe @zeke runs the Zacatecas sativa perhaps he will chime in ....have fun growing looks like fun ...M

texasjack

texasjack

I spent a lot of time in that area and my mexs and everybody down there called the purp mountain weed Torreon Violet.

The purp mex isn't near the strongest the southern mex strains are much better.

Fact of fiction? Maybe somebody is chasin a fairy tale w the Zihuatenejo purple pics in an old mag....i'd like to see pics of it not out of a mag. Maybe somebody growing it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom