Zimmerman

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
So lots are all wound up about the Zimmerman trial. Tragic what happened. But we here little of the other tragic deaths that happen daily to youngsters here in our country by violent acts, as well as the deaths of innocents caused by drone strikes. Even our president got in on the show. He is the commander and chief of our armed forces who in my opinion are murders when they carry out orders to strike with drones and kill innocents all for what .. I ask you how can this go on?
What a shame, Is not all life important.? Why do we kill to show killing is wrong?
Could it be this is another example of.. Look over here while we do this??? Sounds like it to me...sad.. Cant change the world, but I sure can change my world... I Feel sorry for whats going on, but again I will make MY world a world of peace and happiness as best I can and let the rest of the world fight it out... Suckers....

putembk

putembk

We are a war like species. Can't help ourselves. I don't go downtown any more than I have to. I feel bad for all involved in this case. Don't understand why this turned into a black/white racist thing. Isn't Zimmerman an Hispanic? More riots and protest sure to come. Just another day in this fucked up world. Don't look up....the eye in the sky is upon you.

Cort

Cort

Turned into a race thing when the media fanned those old flames. White kills black kid, not charged.

Showing pictures of TM when he was an innocent looking 12 instead of 17 year old young man. A young man who got into lots of fights and was striving to reach the for the urban dress code with his grill By the time the sheeple caught wind that TM wasnt a kid, and the pictures of GZ got out showing him as Hispanic rather than White, the outrage had set in.

trayvon_martingeorge_zimmerman2012-wide1.jpg

trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news2.jpg

I wonder what kind of bills our gubberment slid in while the drooling masses were looking at this debacle.

sky high

sky high

When you are involved in such a high-profile case......there is no true acquittal. Zimmerman is gonna be marked for life...however long that life may last. Truth be told, the sentence was handed down to him the day he popped Martin.

Yesterday was merely the formality of telling him that he isn't gonna be serving out that sentence >in prison<.

green punk

green punk

Zimmerman killed that kid. Plane and simple. He had a gun. If you have a gun you intend to use it. He used it. He intended to kill that kid if necessary. Was it necessary that he got out of his vehicle and confronted that kid, in the name of community safety? Is the community safer now that TM is dead. I don't think he needed to leave his vehicle or confront anyone that night.

Who gives a shit how TM was dresses. He is dead because of how he looked. I got white boys all around me dressing the same way.

If you let this turn into black v. white then you are a fool. This was a tragic, avoidable death of young man, who was a brother a son, a grandson, and a friend to many.

Justice, I think not.

Green Giant

Green Giant

Zimmerman killed that kid. Plane and simple. He had a gun. If you have a gun you intend to use it. He used it. He intended to kill that kid if necessary. Was it necessary that he got out of his vehicle and confronted that kid, in the name of community safety? Is the community safer now that TM is dead. I don't think he needed to leave his vehicle or confront anyone that night.

Who gives a shit how TM was dresses. He is dead because of how he looked. I got white boys all around me dressing the same way.

If you let this turn into black v. white then you are a fool. This was a tragic, avoidable death of young man, who was a brother a son, a grandson, and a friend to many.

Justice, I think not.

I agree this is a tragic case and could have been avoidable. BUT!!!

To say "if you have a gun you intend to use it" is just as bad as saying if you dress like a thug you must be a thug!!!

I carry a gun every day! I carry it to protect my family and myself!! I pray that I never need to use it. I cannot and will not wait for the police to protect me or my family.

green punk

green punk

If the things are/were intended to be slid in.... It will happen now during the civil uprise.

@GG. You have so if you need it you can use,(intent). As you shouldn't have to wait to protect you arr your family. Do you go out and put yourself in harms way in the name of protection of self family community?

This guy GZ will get his, he has the worst Karma any one could ever loath.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

I agree fully there...
And I dont know if justice was served here, or not...Because, I dont know all the facts
.I think maybe he should have be charged with manslaughter or something...

Green Giant

Green Giant

If the things are/were intended to be slid in.... It will happen now during the civil uprise.

@GG. You have so if you need it you can use,(intent). As you shouldn't have to wait to protect you arr your family. Do you go out and put yourself in harms way in the name of protection of self family community?

How do we know that TM did not attack GZ first?

You say " this guy GZ will get his" you just became an angry linch mob that is looking for revenge!!

How do we as the public pass judgment in a case that we only know about through the media?? We all know they get the facts right!!'

putembk

putembk

Gz was told not to engage. How can the agressor use the stand your ground law when he was the party who infringed?
If Zimmerman was told not to engage then he is at fault. Should have waited for back up. Still don't think this should not be a black/white thing. Why wasn't this more of an issue at the trial...first time I have heard that.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

1009799 638868249459278 639671756 n

Let's face it. NONE of us knows ALL the facts of the trial. We can speculate and say this person was wrong or that person was wrong all day long.....but in the end a JURY OF 6 WOMEN came back with a verdict of Not Guilty. Those women were convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I would say it was a travesty, if Trayvon had not bashed Zimmermans head into the sidewalk.

Alas....the media has sensationalized this....because the powers that be want civil unrest.

Meanwhile......the Bradley Manning case goes unnoticed.

Top Bottom