• Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

It'll be nice to see some flowers.
Feel like I've been waiting forever :p

Really I'm just envious.

Seems everyone has a bigger grow space that what I have room for :shifty:
It has been forever.....and then some lol. You may not have the space I do but you are killing the space you do have bro! I'm envious of that beast! I'm dying to find out what I've got in these genetics, I'll be hitting the button very soon. Thank you all for your continued patience lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

A polar bear fell on me....... Roadhouse. ..
Boy how the told me flys....
So I got my room built and I'm thinking it's probably overkill. My daughter is coming for the summer. Do when the autos are done I will flip the whole room. The clones will go in the system and I will start new clones 9th my mom's and I flip the table too... Same time. ..

incogneato

incogneato

A polar bear fell on me....... Roadhouse. ..
Boy how the told me flys....
So I got my room built and I'm thinking it's probably overkill. My daughter is coming for the summer. Do when the autos are done I will flip the whole room. The clones will go in the system and I will start new clones 9th my mom's and I flip the table too... Same time. ..
Overkill? No such thing right? Lol. I got my veg tent daisy chained to the exhaust from the bloom room and put the intake filter on the tent. I just have to get my phresh filter hooked up and address a few small light leaks in the bloom room and I'm ready for flip. I did drop the light schedule to 17-7 last night and will prob drop another hour tonight. All aboard that's coming aboard cuz this trains ready to depart!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Overkill? No such thing right? Lol. I got my veg tent daisy chained to the exhaust from the bloom room and put the intake filter on the tent. I just have to get my phresh filter hooked up and address a few small light leaks in the bloom room and I'm ready for flip. I did drop the light schedule to 17-7 last night and will prob drop another hour tonight. All aboard that's coming aboard cuz this trains ready to depart!

Well i guess I had an epiphany right after that blast off the Gravity bong of HASH, and I went down to the grow room, and that 5x9 canopy made me rethink my state mj laws!!!!!!!
:(

incogneato

incogneato

Dropped the timer to 16 8 last night when I got home. I didn't flip all the way because I had a few small light leaks I didn't get tied up but I'll be flipping when I get home. Quick poll: should in leave the 600w mh bulb for a few days to start or put the 1000w hps right away? Feel like a virgin about to get laid for the first time lol been waiting to pop this cherry for a looong time I'll get some pics up when I get home from work.

incogneato

incogneato

Also thinking of trying something with the next round of clones. Still kicking the idea around but ill throw it out there. I might do a side by side run with coco and soil to see what I like better. I had intentions of starting in soil but that got mixed up.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Also thinking of trying something with the next round of clones. Still kicking the idea around but ill throw it out there. I might do a side by side run with coco and soil to see what I like better. I had intentions of starting in soil but that got mixed up.
How big are your plants and much head room you got above the plants?

justiceman

justiceman

Sooon the flip will begin! I say 1k right away hahahaha.

That would be a cool experiment with coco and soil. I've run a lot of both but have never actually done a side by side with the same strain:bookworm:

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

Sooon the flip will begin! I say 1k right away hahahaha.

That would be a experiment with coco and soil. I've run a lot of both but have never actually done a side by side with the same strain:bookworm:
Yea I took enough cuts of each to do 2 of each but I'm still not sure how many I'll run. I need to narrow down the gene pool haha I have 6 strains total and two of them have more than one pheno. The starfighter x lbl I have 9 with 4 confirmed females that are going this run and I have 2 different DJs gold in the veg tent plus the 4 strains that I started with.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yea I took enough cuts of each to do 2 of each but I'm still not sure how many I'll run. I need to narrow down the gene pool haha I have 6 strains total and two of them have more than one pheno. The starfighter x lbl I have 9 with 4 confirmed females that are going this run and I have 2 different DJs gold in the veg tent plus the 4 strains that I started with.
I don't think I've quite seen someone like you... you got 22 wife's and haven't got laid yet. ...
Lol 6 strains with duo phenos and ask about question w/flipping....
Lol... your my buddy!

Top Bottom