• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yololive69

Yololive69

Cool, thanks for the tip man .
Look, I have harvested 2 large outdoor plants on October 14th, and I hung both upside down ( the whole plant minus big fan leaves and such).
I'm estimating the total dried and cured weight for both to be around 2 1/4 lbs, to 2 1/2 lbs of prime bud.
I already have over 2lbs of trim and leaves..
One is a Dinafem Genetics Purple Orange CBD, and the other is a Seedsman Blueberry strain ( Seedsman's own Blueberry, which turned out excellent, considering it was a freebie from Seedsman.
My question for you( because you seem to be the Master Sensei and Top Guru on here-lol) is, which ingestion method would get me the most that the plant possibly offers in terms of potency, efficiency, last me the longest, and is just the best way to consume it.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

there are pluses and minuses no matter how you do it.

edibles high last longer but can take 45 minutes to two hours before they kick in.

smoking or vaping hits you harder and faster but the high doesn't last as long.

tinctures sublingually under the tongue can hit in 10 minutes or so because it goes straight into the blood stream via blood vessels and capillaries under the tongue but the amount of mg/ml is limited.

in Everclear I have made tinctures as high as 90 mg/ml. Everclear burns like a ****

in Propylene Glycol I have made tinctures to 180 mg/ml. others have made tinctures to about 370 mg\ml. PG tastes nasty.

then some have claimed 400 mg/ml in Vegetable Glycerin but I DONT believe it for a second because VG is so thick and viscous it is a very poor absorbing flavors. about the highest I have seen in YYouTube vids is 25-40 mg/ml.

you have to heat the VG and cannabinoids to get what little in VG. SO you can say goodbye to the terpenes.. needless to say I am NOT a fan of VG TINCTURES.

each of the highs are slightly different.

All I can say try different ways and see which you prefer.

Look, I have harvested 2 large outdoor plants on October 14th, and I hung both upside down ( the whole plant minus big fan leaves and such).
I'm estimating the total dried and cured weight for both to be around 2 1/4 lbs, to 2 1/2 lbs of prime bud.
One is a Dinafem Genetics Purple Orange CBD, and the other is a Seedsman Blueberry strain ( Seedsman's own Blueberry, which turned out excellent, considering it was a freebie from Seedsman.
My question for you( because you seem to be the Master Sensei and Top Guru on here-lol) is, which ingestion method would get me the most that the plant possibly offers in terms of potency, efficiency, last me the longest, and is just the best way to consume it.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

there is one way of making a super tincture. 1 gram of Rosin dissolved by 4 drops of liquid terpenes. terpenes are very expensive.. Blue River is like $80+ for just a few drops. you may be able to find cheaper terpenes elsewhere but Blue River was enough for me to say NOPE not for me. that would give a tincture that was 700-760 mg/ml.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Terpenes.......

Find a concentrate processor who makes distillate. Im.sure he/she will have a shit ton of terps available. My guy does. Sells it to the shit heads who blast shit weed and puts top shelf terps in the bho mix to make it seem/smell like.top.shelf. Shady ppl in this biz for aure.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

I Wouldn't extract without winterizing yo remove those throat and lung irritants.

I have compromised lungs already thanks to asthma and bout after bout of Bronchitis.
Winterrize? I missed this , this is the overnight in freezer part?

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

very simple. after you seperate the plant material from the liquid. put the liquid BACK in the freezer at least 6 hours.

the chlorophyll, lipids and solids will collect on the walls and bottom of the jar.

now filter the liquid through coffee filter. you want the ice crystals to stay ice crystals so they get trapped in the filter.

Winterizing gives a much smoother tape than BHO

The aid that taught me winterizing was "QWISO Jar Method by Ethanol King 88
Sorry , my bad , got the info thanks!

Yololive69

Yololive69

there is one way of making a super tincture. 1 gram of Rosin dissolved by 4 drops of liquid terpenes. terpenes are very expensive.. Blue River is like $80+ for just a few drops. you may be able to find cheaper terpenes elsewhere but Blue River was enough for me to say NOPE not for me. that would give a tincture that was 700-760 mg/ml.
So when you say Rosin, I take that to mean a form of extract?
Also, I know what terpenes are, and how they affect you, but I have never heard of liquid terpenes....
Forgive me, for I am from another planet-lmao!( no, no, just another time and era)
I started messing around with growing cannabis outdoors when I was 14 or 15 years old, but have only been seriously growing cannabis outdoors for 20 years.
I'm going to take a guess, and say that most of the peeps on here are between 16-30, and I have a few years on you guys, but the knowledge I gained throughout the years of experience was founded and instilled in me by a a great guy who came from even another planet further than mine( earlier time and era), and I refer to him as my mentor.
Sadly, he passed away this past February, but showed me tips, tricks, methods you would never even think of, and I have tried to stay true to his wisdom, knowledge, and EXTENSIVE experience.
All of these new ( I call them fandangled-lol) ways of growing cannabis indoors, there are of literally 100's of thousands of devices and ways to consume cannabis, different ways to consume different forms of the drug, and its psychoactive properties that we all love and enjoy.
Ok, how do you extract the terps, only the terps, and nothing but the terps? What role or function do these liquid terpenes perform, how are they extracted, and why so expensive??

Yololive69

Yololive69

Terpenes.......

Find a concentrate processor who makes distillate. Im.sure he/she will have a shit ton of terps available. My guy does. Sells it to the shit heads who blast shit weed and puts top shelf terps in the bho mix to make it seem/smell like.top.shelf. Shady ppl in this biz for aure.
Man, where I come from, we don't have concentrate processors-lol!
We be the concentrate processors ourselves-what you want here, you either have to pay $150-$175 per gram of dispensary grade shatter or wax, $100-$125 per 1/4oz of grade A nugs, or, do like I do, and grow your own.
Where I live, cannabis still isn't legal yet,and, yes, I know peeps who make trips to Colorado, and others who get it Fed Ex'd to them, and they are making a freaking fortune!
Me,I'm just looking to have my own personal, and some to share with close friends, and not have to buy it.
I still have much research to do in these areas, but could really use help from people who have real world experience, and KNOW what works and what doesn't...

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

you have much more experience with cannabis. I never went near cannabis until 5 years ago when it literally saved my life by controlling my Crohns disease. I had several thoughts of suicide!

the weakness, pain you DONT want to imagine, and uncontrolled diarrhea, inability to continue my active lifestyle. I had always a fitness freak.

Black belt The Swan Do
Purple belts in

Aikido
Ate Waza
Jim Jitsu ( Japanese version)

brown belt in Karate

Zhan Zhuang Qigong master.

if anyone has done the Horse Stance for more than 2-3 minutes knows what an ordeal it is.

I stood in the "Holding the Baloon" which is the horse stance on steroids. I stood in that pose for 65 minutes without moving.

I am currently waiting for my first crop to mature in about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks.

I will be 63 in about 6 months. I still have a blood pressure of 92/59 and a resting heart rate of 59-64 bpm.

Liquid terpenes are extracted via steam distillation.

Rosin. you get Rosin by squishing the bud, dry sift or bubble hash.

put the bud between layers of parchment paper or Teflon slick sheet.

the dry sift and bubble hash is put in bags that have 25-40 micron screens.

some make Rosin with a hair straigtener. Serious users buy Rosin presses with heated plates where you can dial in the temp you want then press it under 300 pounds to 30 tons.

the bad stuff like the lipids and solids stay behind. the pure essence of cannabis runs out between layers of parchment paper.

since cannabis medicine saved my life. I try to learn as much as I can about it.

So when you say Rosin, I take that to mean a form of extract?
Also, I know what terpenes are, and how they affect you, but I have never heard of liquid terpenes....
Forgive me, for I am from another planet-lmao!( no, no, just another time and era)
I started messing around with growing cannabis outdoors when I was 14 or 15 years old, but have only been seriously growing cannabis outdoors for 20 years.
I'm going to take a guess, and say that most of the peeps on here are between 16-30, and I have a few years on you guys, but the knowledge I gained throughout the years of experience was founded and instilled in me by a a great guy who came from even another planet further than mine( earlier time and era), and I refer to him as my mentor.
Sadly, he passed away this past February, but showed me tips, tricks, methods you would never even think of, and I have tried to stay true to his wisdom, knowledge, and EXTENSIVE experience.
All of these new ( I call them fandangled-lol) ways of growing cannabis indoors, there are of literally 100's of thousands of devices and ways to consume cannabis, different ways to consume different forms of the drug, and its psychoactive properties that we all love and enjoy.
Ok, how do you extract the terps, only the terps, and nothing but the terps? What role or function do these liquid terpenes perform, how are they extracted, and why so expensive??

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I Thought it was terrible here in AZ.

90-110 a quarter and $40-55 a gram of shatter.

Thats why I moved off grid in the middle of nowhere.

AZ law is that patients can grow Thiel own medicine if and only if you live 25 miles or more miles from a dispensary. and a maximum of 12 plants..as you can see there are darn few people legally growing their medicine. A month or so a person in Heber AZ got caught with 30 quart jars full of cured buds blast tube and a case of butane. it was the case of butane attracted attention of the delivery driver who reported it.

NEVER have things that would raise attention delivered to your real address.

Im in the white mountains about 30 miles west of Heber.

Man, where I come from, we don't have concentrate processors-lol!
We be the concentrate processors ourselves-what you want here, you either have to pay $150-$175 per gram of dispensary grade shatter or wax, $100-$125 per 1/4oz of grade A nugs, or, do like I do, and grow your own.
Where I live, cannabis still isn't legal yet,and, yes, I know peeps who make trips to Colorado, and others who get it Fed Ex'd to them, and they are making a freaking fortune!
Me,I'm just looking to have my own personal, and some to share with close friends, and not have to buy it.
I still have much research to do in these areas, but could really use help from people who have real world experience, and KNOW what works and what doesn't...

Yololive69

Yololive69

you have much more experience with cannabis. I never went near cannabis until 5 years ago when it literally saved my life by controlling my Crohns disease. I had several thoughts of suicide!

the weakness, pain you DONT want to imagine, and uncontrolled diarrhea, inability to continue my active lifestyle. I had always a fitness freak.

Black belt The Swan Do
Purple belts in

Aikido
Ate Waza
Jim Jitsu ( Japanese version)

brown belt in Karate

Zhan Zhuang Qigong master.

if anyone has done the Horse Stance for more than 2-3 minutes knows what an ordeal it is.

I stood in the "Holding the Baloon" which is the horse stance on steroids. I stood in that pose for 65 minutes without moving.

I am currently waiting for my first crop to mature in about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks.

I will be 63 in about 6 months. I still have a blood pressure of 92/59 and a resting heart rate of 59-64 bpm.

Liquid terpenes are extracted via steam distillation.

Rosin. you get Rosin by squishing the bud, dry sift or bubble hash.

put the bud between layers of parchment paper or Teflon slick sheet.

the dry sift and bubble hash is put in bags that have 25-40 micron screens.

some make Rosin with a hair straigtener. Serious users buy Rosin presses with heated plates where you can dial in the temp you want then press it under 300 pounds to 30 tons.

the bad stuff like the lipids and solids stay behind. the pure essence of cannabis runs out between layers of parchment paper.

since cannabis medicine saved my life. I try to learn as much as I can about it.
Wow Two.Bears, that's a remarkably story!!
I'm very sorry to hear about your Krohn's disease man. That sucks!
Sounds like you taught Bruce Lee how to tie his shoes, and with those numbers, you are still in great shape-that's very commendable man! I respect that.
I suffer from different, but just as debilitating disorders. I have been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, Severe Panic and Anxiety Disorder, and ADHD( attentive deficit hyperactivity disorder, although the hyper part has dissipated, the attention deficit is definitely something that I struggled with, but the worst is the depression and anxiety and panic...
That is so great that you have discovered cannabis, and all of its beneficial properties- for me, with all of the new strains and genetic properties of one strain can be added or subtracted from the new hybrid strain, and I can find one that is almost tailored for my condition.
I may have more experience with cannabis, but it seems you have more in depth knowledge that digs down below just how to grow, harvest, cure, etc. I used to( and still do from time to time) make ice water hash( old school method), and it always turns out really good, but all of these new forms of extracts ( when I say new, I mean new to me, I'm sure thereare a lot of people laughing at me about this-.
Well congratulations on your first harvest !! It's a feeling you'll never forget-that very first harvest-man, it gives me butterflies just thinking about it.

incogneato

incogneato

I Thought it was terrible here in AZ.

90-110 a quarter and $40-55 a gram of shatter.

Thats why I moved off grid in the middle of nowhere.

AZ law is that patients can grow Thiel own medicine if and only if you live 25 miles or more miles from a dispensary. and a maximum of 12 plants..as you can see there are darn few people legally growing their medicine. A month or so a person in Heber AZ got caught with 30 quart jars full of cured buds blast tube and a case of butane. it was the case of butane attracted attention of the delivery driver who reported it.

NEVER have things that would raise attention delivered to your real address.

Im in the white mountains about 30 miles west of Heber.
You gotta be a real piece of shit to report someone for ordering tane. And what did he get for It? A pat on the back? Way to fuck someone over for no reason.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

hey. DONT get crazy on me here.

Bruce Lee was one of a kind. he had a one inch punch that could knock a full grown man about 10 feet back.he played ping pong against two people had paddles and he used nunchuks. he developed a whole martial art Feet Kung Do because Wu She and Wing chun wasnt enough.

how about Frank Due? in 1998 in Paris did all kinds of incredible things.

set the world record in the One man tug of war. he was kneeling on the floor a line of 26 men tried to pull him from his spot.

broke bullet proof glass after firing a 9 mm slug in another area if the sheet of glass

broke bottles full of champagne with a Karate chop.

was a body guard for a few famous actors.

I have read his autobiography "The Secret Man"

he was a CIA operative who got permission to go behind the Iron Curtain and train with elite Russians. there is a picture of his ID card that was signed and approved by the brother of Mikhail Gorbachev.

how about the Yogi who kneel on an ice covered river while they dip cloths into a hole in the ice and drape sheet after sheet (one at a time) and the yogi generates tge body heat to dry the cloths about 2-3 feet across.

how about Paul Dong a Line Kong Jing master who knocks a line of 20-30 men standing on the other side of a sheet of plywood.

or his disciple (Sifu Richard Mooney of Texas who knocks 12 people to the floor while They are facing the wall so they cant see what he is doing. I attended a Demonstration. they were chosen out of the audience. he got ready, nodded to us in attendance and 12 bodies crumpled to the floor.

how about the Iron Shirt Qigong masters and Buddhist monks that can withstand shafts of bamboo, baseball bats, wood tennis racquets broken over their head, arms, legs without ill effects

the Buddhist monks who stand in an icy waterfall for hours.

Compared to those I AM A LIGHT WEIGHT!

all I did of any import. are.

Working in the Computer Antivirus field. I was under non Disclosure agreements with

Central Point Anti Virus
McAfee
Norton
Bangkok Associates
Trend Micro Devices
Fifth Generation Software.

I was the first nail in the coffin for the Program Invincible back in the 90's I used 9 viruses that demolished the impressive claims of InVircible. since I didn't have a PHD. People had a hard time believing me so they asked Dr. Vesselin Bontchev of the Virus Test Center of Hamburger Germany to test InVircible, and that was the last nail in InVircible's coffin. Vesselin credited my research and fighting to keep users from being taken by a lousy program.

sent two computer store owners to jail for deliberately infecting clients computers to get an extra service call.

computer consultant to two colleges, county school system, and several banks and corporations

I had helped catch an unknown computer Virus that was running rampant on MIT system. Someone uploaded the infected file to my BBS "The Metaverse. I turned it loose on a test machine to verify it was a virus and selected a scan string they could plug into F-Prot or CPAV and they could boot clean and identify and erase every infected file. and restore from backup before the infection. MIT free access to the internet till I got local access.

back then peoole got AV software from Scan and Clean by McAfee, Thunderbyte by Frans Veldman, F-Prot (Frisk Software) Kaspersky by Eugene Kaspersky, Integrity Master by Wolfgang Stiller and others.

I saw the possibility of hacked or virus infected files causing a world of damage. and wanted to do something to prevent it.

first I got the authentic files and posted the 32 bit CRC done by PG Zip. that was not good enough the odds of a file being altered was 4.3 billion to 1. People recommended the MD5 128 bit hash algorithm. the odds of retaining the same MD5 result was a 39 digit integer to one. a trillion is a 13 digit integer.

the problem was THERE WERE NO MD5 ALGORITHM PROGRAMS FOR THE PC. So two friends and I wrote one. We called it CHK-SAFE.

Don Peters found a MD5 algorithm for mainframe computers and converted it to C+ that could run on a PC.

Robert Bullock wrote the interface, and I wrote the part that created a temporary directory called PK Unzip to expand the archive to the temp directory, and print the MD5 values for every file in the archive.

People could call the MetaVerse BBS for about 30-50 cents of long distance or get the file CS.251.Zip. or the Simtel and mirror sites.

Within minutes they could take the CHK-SAFE report i posted to virus and PC security forums on RIME, Fido net, Intelec, Smart Net, Virus-L digest, and U'NI net.

all of that makes me not quite human: but Im not even in the same league with the people I listed above

lastly developed the Mato form of Qigong. a form especially designed for senior Citizens.

I took the best parts of
Ba Duan Jan (8 pieces of Brocade

Was Nam Qigong

Yang form of Tai Chi

Zhan Zhuan

and gave them a system they could do without weights in 30 minutes that worked every Joint ligament and muscle in the body.

Wow Two.Bears, that's a remarkably story!!
I'm very sorry to hear about your Krohn's disease man. That sucks!
Sounds like you taught Bruce Lee how to tie his shoes, and with those numbers, you are still in great shape-that's very commendable man! I respect that.
I suffer from different, but just as debilitating disorders. I have been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, Severe Panic and Anxiety Disorder, and ADHD( attentive deficit hyperactivity disorder, although the hyper part has dissipated, the attention deficit is definitely something that I struggled with, but the worst is the depression and anxiety and panic...
That is so great that you have discovered cannabis, and all of its beneficial properties- for me, with all of the new strains and genetic properties of one strain can be added or subtracted from the new hybrid strain, and I can find one that is almost tailored for my condition.
I may have more experience with cannabis, but it seems you have more in depth knowledge that digs down below just how to grow, harvest, cure, etc. I used to( and still do from time to time) make ice water hash( old school method), and it always turns out really good, but all of these new forms of extracts ( when I say new, I mean new to me, I'm sure thereare a lot of people laughing at me about this-.
Well congratulations on your first harvest !! It's a feeling you'll never forget-that very first harvest-man, it gives me butterflies just thinking about it.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I like to dab up some and make butter and cook..it doesnt have to be sweets.. you can make many healthy meals with butter... i have a butter thread here somewhere. .. just have to search.

WS4U

WS4U

Trim no bud....
IMG 4591
IMG 4602
IMG 4601
IMG 4603
IMG 4604

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom