BC Bud Depot - Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter rumblen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dad

Dad

yeah they released them. from my understanding it's the fortune cookies, not saying that's the case, but that is the word that's being put out there.
It is I heard pie guy talking shit to swerve , I think the cc cookies is the Bret bouge fake cookies

catdaddy

catdaddy

It is I heard pie guy talking shit to swerve , I think the cc cookies is the Bret bouge fake cookies
that's why i said it might not be the case, shit, for all we know it could be the real deal and pie guy is throwing bs in the game so swerve won't cash in on the hype.

rumblen

rumblen

Look... I don't know any of these breeders personally and have no strong feelings one way or the other. I also don't believe any bs I read on the Internet. The plain and simple truth is this strain (thin mint gsc), is not and hasn't been that hard to come by. I had personal friends growing this cut in their GH in mendo last year. If I could get my hands on the cut last spring I'm sure swerve coulda have easily done so as well or before, seei g as compared to him I'm no one...
Everyone likes to talk shit about this breeder or that breeder and how their gear is garbage, when in my personal opinion most people can't grow for shit hence "everyone's gear sucks". Having 2k posts on some forums doesn't make you a good grower or knowledgeable about anything, it just means you're sitting behind a pc when you could be working in a garden.

That all being said both BCBD and Cali Connect have won multiple cannabis cups and bred dozens of strains, you really think either one couldn't manage to get their hand on a thin mint clone and self it?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Swerve has the fake cut. His DOES have GDP in it.

Swerve is a pussy ass bitch, yeah I said it ill tell him to his face, then I'll demand my 200$ from years ago plus interest.

Remember how many people swerve fucked over to start that company? Then rolled over every stump he could for every cut regardless of restrictions and bred that shit.

Cali connect won all its awards from marketing alone. Swerve doesn't even do his own breeding its still outsourced to other people. I don't know if you remember the whole SFV BX3 mishap he never made good on, then six months later was in high times praising "helping people for the greater good"

Maybe the seeds will be good, but I had to jump in, not only does Cali connection not deserve the recognition or any hype, the dude running it straight does not give a FUCK about anything but money. Psch

But give him support, after all he's the style person running this shit into the fuckin ground.... And most 1 run mcguns think its cool the whole image and shit.

Swerve probably could have gotten the real cut, but why keep looking for something after (you think) you've found it

rumblen

rumblen

No I don't remember any of that. Generally I stay away from forums for this exact reason. Everything is hearsay, second hand info that I don't care about nor will I remember tomorrow. Swerves GSC is fake cuz it has GDP in it? He doesn't do his own breeding? Maybe those things are true and maybe they aren't, but that info is based on assumed "facts" and more info from the Internet and people's opinions in a gray market with 0 regulation.
99.9% of people are in this for the money btw. The other tenth of a percent are genuinely trying to help sick people. And I'm sure swerve is out for the money, who isn't? And he's running this shit into the ground? What, the industry? The industry is thriving, alive and well and the slight drop in the bucket that is cali connect isn't swaying any markets I'm sure. I don't give a shit about image negative or positive. I'm in this industry full time as my primary source of income and amusement and have been for nearly 15 years. I've seen shit like this come and go and in a few years from now it'll be some new fiasco about where this or that strain came from and who's a douche bag and who isn't. But you know who's opinion I pay attention to? All the people I know personally, and do biz with on a reg basis who I know are actuall in the scene for real. As far as I'm concerned behind every screen name on the Internet is a fat naked dude sitting in a bath tub full of apple sauce just making shit up as he goes along....

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Nothing of this is here say.

It was here, ON THIS FORUM. Swerve was a member here for quite awhile. Don't say it's speculations, its shit from his mouth himself.

Know some facts man. You can still get to the Cali connect sub forum and smell te shit there

catdaddy

catdaddy

first off, who are you referring to in this thread that can't grow? i think you better look around before you start running off at the mouth. seems like you're mad because you brought some genetics without doing some research, so instead of pouting and talking about someone needs to be in their garden as oppose to posting on these boards, maybe you need to be more online and less in your garden to prevent making bogus purchases.

all this talk about hearsay and how much relevance it lacks, why are you here or any other board sharing your experience? shit that's in case whatever you say is hearsay and is devoid of actual facts being that i don't know you or didn't experience these genetics for myself.

the fact of the matter is, there's truth to what some are saying about swerve and company, it's well documented. but i guess since you and your people don't know first hand, everyone, including swerve is lying. dude you're a lame to say the least.

i don't know about everyone else, but from your words, this thread is useless (being that no one but you is growing these out at this very moment) and deserve no credit for you doing so.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Calm it down, guys! Lots of peeps have a opinion on Swerve and the Cookies. Do some research and make ur own judgement on his work ethics, bro. Post up ur Canadian Cookies and compare them to other people's work, Rumblen. I like the Forum cut so far. We will see how she smokes in a few months. No more bitching and whining please!
DSCN3208
DSCN3207

rumblen

rumblen

I wasn't directing my post at anyone in particular. I don't want any credit and I don't care what you think either. This WAS a grow diary for some bcbd seeds I bought and wanted to share my experience with them. Until, like usual, people have to start whining and bitching and shit talking and generally leaking their vaginal discharge all over for no reason. So thank you for convincing me to not take part in conversation here, CLEARLY, it was a waste of time. Who the fuck wants to participate in a forum that's so fucking poisoned by something you can't even post a fucking grow diary and express your opinion or thoughts on something with out being chastised by other members. I'm posting from my phone so I can't see post counts or who's a mod or whatever so idk if everyone replying is a new member or long time member. So ill keep posting about this grow and others but ill remember to keep my thoughts to myself, even when it's other people shitting in my thread for no reason lol.

/ignore

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I was fifted some gsc s1's, not actually sure who made them, but I ran a couple. Kinda passed it some o.e cuz I thought I was gonna get the real cut. But, my freind cut it without permission a couple weeks early. Ive been SO pissed. Super dense tho. Smells and tastes deadnuts on to the Forum cut samples I was blessed with from SMF.
I have a few fems in my day. Had well bred ones and products passed as forced reversals but were probably from straight hermies. Really depends on the breeder and their integrity.
No male flowers on this run of s1's, thankgod.
You are doing a great job on your Cookies Rival79! Impressive as alwayz homie. Rock that shit!!
Goodluck with your Gsc s1 run! Hell, I didnt even know BCBD made these!
Here is a pic of mine....

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Dude no shit storm intended. That's even why I pm d you before I posted.

Since when is constructive critisism or advice considered hostile? Geez people really need to lighten up, there was nothing more than civil discussion, regardless of difference in opinions or not.

We are trying to help and give you info. Some of us have been through some shit, and use this forum to give and get info, not show off potential grows. I was simply informing you of business practices of what was being spoken of, like what should happen in a forum.

Don't like it? No need to bash the forum. Pm me and stop telling me to put truth in your thread. I'm respectful. So much in fact I'm going out if my way to give you heads ups.

Nobody on this forum is your parent, and we aren't kids. Can we start acting that way?

Furthermore you complained that people can't voice opinions without attack here, look in the fuckin mirror homie.

rumblen

rumblen

Dude no shit storm intended. That's even why I pm d you before I posted.

Since when is constructive critisism or advice considered hostile? Geez people really need to lighten up, there was nothing more than civil discussion, regardless of difference in opinions or not.

We are trying to help and give you info. Some of us have been through some shit, and use this forum to give and get info, not show off potential grows. I was simply informing you of business practices of what was being spoken of, like what should happen in a forum.

Don't like it? No need to bash the forum. Pm me and stop telling me to put truth in your thread. I'm respectful. So much in fact I'm going out if my way to give you heads ups.

Nobody on this forum is your parent, and we aren't kids. Can we start acting that way?

Furthermore you complained that people can't voice opinions without attack here, look in the fuckin mirror homie.

/agree

Dad

Dad

The forum cut is fake in the eyes of pie guy because he needed to stabilize it and he said he had 16 mothers and smoked out each and picked from there.

(F1 x Durban poison x secret) x Florida kush is the real gsc

Those fakes have GDP that's why it doesn't get you high. Oh course I've never tasted real deal cookies or the fake cookies but I know GDP doesn't get me high

Which is the fire gsc cookie lovers? I've heard of the forum,ogkb,dhn or sum thing like that anymore I miss?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I wasn't directing my post at anyone in particular. I don't want any credit and I don't care what you think either. This WAS a grow diary for some bcbd seeds I bought and wanted to share my experience with them. Until, like usual, people have to start whining and bitching and shit talking and generally leaking their vaginal discharge all over for no reason. So thank you for convincing me to not take part in conversation here, CLEARLY, it was a waste of time. Who the fuck wants to participate in a forum that's so fucking poisoned by something you can't even post a fucking grow diary and express your opinion or thoughts on something with out being chastised by other members. I'm posting from my phone so I can't see post counts or who's a mod or whatever so idk if everyone replying is a new member or long time member. So ill keep posting about this grow and others but ill remember to keep my thoughts to myself, even when it's other people shitting in my thread for no reason lol.

/ignore
just so u know, I am a Mod on this site. I wasn't trying to talk shit at all. I was actually doin the exact opposite! I would like to see how every1's GSC turns out from seed or clone. It's always nice to see what is all around the world. I personally don't listen to the drama and toilet paper humor. I was just trying to show my pics and encourage others to form their own opinions on the Cookies and other strains as well. I have grown a bunch of dif breeders gear with good and bad results. Most of them by my error. I will be the first to admit my flaws. Keep on posting them pics, Rumblen! Best of luck with the rest of ur grow.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The forum cut is fake in the eyes of pie guy because he needed to stabilize it and he said he had 16 mothers and smoked out each and picked from there.

(F1 x Durban poison x secret) x Florida kush is the real gsc

Those fakes have GDP that's why it doesn't get you high. Oh course I've never tasted real deal cookies or the fake cookies but I know GDP doesn't get me high

Which is the fire gsc cookie lovers? I've heard of the forum,ogkb,dhn or sum thing like that anymore I miss?
IMO there is no GDP in the Forum cut. Grows just like OG with less stretch. I will see how she smoke very soon, Dad.

Top Bottom