BANNED!
Supporter
26497138 3BA7 4169 B7CF C4A3DCE017F7
4 grammer at 120 sold! :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey @jumpincactus Here's the gg4 at day 42...i let mine get way to big. They almost double after you flip..lol..so be ready man...
View attachment 810109

Look at them colas good grief man...….
Of fukk man Im in trouble….. good trouble. :D They aren't even in flower yet, I keep supercropping to keep height down cause my flower room isn't gonna be cleared for another week. Those cuts are like cannabis on steroids bro. I will snap a pick and post up later...……… If they double in stretch I do believe I will have to cut them way back before I flip em. You'll see what I mean when I post some pics.

Trouble is they are so woody its hard to crack the hurd and get a proper SC they just keep righting them selves reaching for the ceiling!!!! In bending and laying grow tips laterally at times they are separating from the main trunk cause they are so firm and woody. Even at the freshest grow tips.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
WTF did you do sparky ? sprinkle some kind of magic grow dust on these cuts???

So my plan is when flower room clears, I will literally have to cut them back to half this size then let them veg a week to recover from the heavy pruning and then flip em. And stand back lest I get knocked out by a rogue cola...….. :D:cool::smoking:

usstoner

usstoner

WTF did you do sparky ? sprinkle some kind of magic grow dust on these cuts???

So my plan is when flower room clears, I will literally have to cut them back to half this size then let them veg a week to recover from the heavy pruning and then flip em. And stand back lest I get knocked out by a rogue cola...….. :D:cool::smoking:
They look good man...instead of cutting them back id tie them over real good.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
They look good man...instead of cutting them back id tie them over real good.
Ive been trying, but since they are so woody even the new growth, the limbs I try to tie down separate from the main trunk. They have no give or bend to them at all. Never seen anything like it :( Certainly don't need any silica supplements…….. :D aint complaining just sayn...…… :cool::smoking:

Im thinking the cuts came from the lower portion of your mom. or the donor plant. which would lead to this condition as the clones are on the same time clock as the donor plant. So if the were cut from lowers and were woody to start with that is why I am finding this condition I guess. :D Fukk what do I know :cool:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ive been trying, but since they are so woody even the new growth, the limbs I try to tie down separate from the main trunk. They have no give or bend to them at all. Never seen anything like it :( Certainly don't need any silica supplements…….. :D aint complaining just sayn...…… :cool::smoking:

Im thinking the cuts came from the lower portion of your mom. or the donor plant. which would lead to this condition as the clones are on the same time clock as the donor plant. So if the were cut from lowers and were woody to start with that is why I am finding this condition I guess. :D Fukk what do I know :cool:
Sounds like a complaint...lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like a complaint...lol
it sorta was bro. :D Just flipped em 2 days ago. My sparky buddy says they stretch pretty good so I wasn't going to veg them any longer. But I had to wait for flower space. Should be some nice buds.

Miss my old digz in relation to grows as the old house I had 10' clgs with no head room issues. This new pad is only 8' Been bending and super cropping like a mofo just to keep them semi tamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom