10 Blue Dream Trees - 11kw Vertical

• Thread starter Mr.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I would prune those leaves brother. They have alot of spots on them and if I am not mistaken... there is a little bastard right there in the left of the third pic from the bottom. Wishing you the best of luck with this grow.

M

Mr.

I would prune those leaves brother. They have alot of spots on them and if I am not mistaken... there is a little bastard right there in the left of the third pic from the bottom. Wishing you the best of luck with this grow.

Good eye GanjAL.
The mite pic I took before setting the bomb off, and I have been pruning off the affected areas to get get rid of more eggs.
I watched a spider mite begin to slowly hatch out of its egg under my pocket microscope. It was very cool, but also very not cool.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

LOL... yea... I watched the one I mushed... well I think she was giving me the finger when I mushed her...LOL.

Well for me... the paraniod person that I am, have been checking every day. So far so good as my babies are still small enough to check every leaf. I am hoping I got them all but only time will tell.

C

ChickenJoe

I usually just get that kinda stuff off ebay. Never had a problem!

ape

ape

I checked out that website...looks generic but could be an honest person behind it. I agree with chickenjoe...simply go to one of the already reputable places.

W

weedsmkn

I gotta say Mr. those plants still have a long way to go, and with the type of grow you are trying to accomplish i would start fresh with some good genetics, and mite free plants. A few questions, are you planning on letting go of excess meds to a club. because if you are (at least in norcal) they will only take the very best blue dream, and at a low price at that. You realize you have a bad mite problem and if you have the mites i did (the Cali Super Mites) the only the Forbid will work and you need to spray everything in the room.

Also i am very very familiar with both Blue Dream cuts currently going through the clubs, and to achieve over a pound a plant i would suggest something else. those BD's will need at least 4x4x6 to get over a pound so plan for that space. also those BD's dont take well to having problems early on. They are very mold resistant, but mites love them. Be real with yourself, you are going to be attempting a "professional" grow, wouldn't it be worth it to get the proper genetics that are mite free and be able to wash the room down fully in the mean-time?

Im not saying that this mite issue cant be solved, but from your other ?'s it seems like you are new to this, and isnt it better to be safe then sorry?

Peace,
weedsmkn

M

Mr.

Their runoff was at 1600-1800 ppm and I flushed them all to 50ppm or under. 8 plants I fed about 500ppm 6.0ph immediately after flushing and the other 7 I only flushed and then left alone. Both groups look basically the same. It has been 2 days since then and this what they look like. They looked like this before the flush, and they are not getting any better. Any input on the cause and remedy?

P1010218.JPG

P1010223.JPG

P1010229.JPG
P1010213.JPG

P1010217.JPG

P1010227.JPG

P10102281.JPG

P1010212.JPG

M

Mr.

I gotta say Mr. those plants still have a long way to go, and with the type of grow you are trying to accomplish i would start fresh with some good genetics, and mite free plants. A few questions, are you planning on letting go of excess meds to a club. because if you are (at least in norcal) they will only take the very best blue dream, and at a low price at that. You realize you have a bad mite problem and if you have the mites i did (the Cali Super Mites) the only the Forbid will work and you need to spray everything in the room.

Also i am very very familiar with both Blue Dream cuts currently going through the clubs, and to achieve over a pound a plant i would suggest something else. those BD's will need at least 4x4x6 to get over a pound so plan for that space. also those BD's dont take well to having problems early on. They are very mold resistant, but mites love them. Be real with yourself, you are going to be attempting a "professional" grow, wouldn't it be worth it to get the proper genetics that are mite free and be able to wash the room down fully in the mean-time?

Im not saying that this mite issue cant be solved, but from your other ?'s it seems like you are new to this, and isnt it better to be safe then sorry?

Peace,
weedsmkn

Yes, but at this point time is a very important factor and it was very difficult finding the right clones in the first place. When pnc closed the options became limited. It took quite a bit of time going place to place clone shopping since most places won't tell you anything over the phone and then when I get there they only have a half the amount that I need, or not the strain I need, or they look like crap, or in this case they have mites. It seems like there is no gurantee that the next batch I get will be totally clean and healthy (if I go the same route seeking them as I did before), or that the room will be 100% sterilized and ready for new plants in a just a week or less. I am not sure that I could find the right strain and in the amount that I need. I am totally open to anyone sending me a pm if you know where to to get good genetics that are clean in SoCal. If I had ever thought that finding good clones would be the difficult part I would have factored a mother plant into the design, and taken my own cuttings.

Could you elaborate on how bd's respond negatively to problems early on? Will these problems affect the quality and quantity of the flowers?

M

mrbong73

I have no idea if they're in business but you could call these guys. Haven't done business with them though.

Hang in there Mr. that room will see it's glory still.

C

ChickenJoe

hoping the best for you bro! You ever need anything out of colorado let me know....its yours

U

UCtestn

Blah.. Blah... Blah... insult... Blah... Blah.. Blah...

Awfully opinionated for being the new guy.

You're plants are stressed. I bet they aren't drinking the water either. Stop watering or treating them for a couple days. Move your lights up.

Slow down on the food. Less IS more. I bet they would be ok with 50 PPM instead of 500 PPM for now. Report back once the pots dry out from them having drunk the water.

I still think your spacing is going to be too tight, but I'm looking forward to seeing how this works for you.

C

ChickenJoe

Awfully opinionated for being the new guy.

New guy?? Where were you in 1999 on overgrow?? Still eatin mommas food?? I bet you were still in high school in 99, werent ya?? I was growing plants bigger than you in 1998 and banging down whores better looking than the skank in your avatar as well.

Bow down to those better than you bro....:harvest:

U

UCtestn

LoL ^ You should consider smoking something you didn't grow. It may work ;-)

You know there are forums that like that attitude, right?

M

Mr.

UCtestn, half the plants had just RO water and the other half had 500ppm, but they all look the same. The light is at 75% power and was about 2.5ft away now it is 3ft away.

S

skatwill1227

Hey ape I've been trying to message you somehow but you never responded . It's probably because im a new user and u don't get them. I have those things for you. Pm me and let me know of a way I can't get them to you.

D

Donkdbz

Chickenjoe how bout Chickenshmow

So ya you really need to get a move on and crank that light up on drop it down. 100% and 12-16 inches away is more like it. Your girls look like they be stretching for some light. With limited ceiling space got to keep the internodes on the main stem tight. node space on the side shoots not to important till week before flip since you gut the inside.

W

weedsmkn

My BD, when we had no problems(mites or mold), would yield about 8 oz per plant in 7 gal coco with about 3 per 1k, co2, good environment etc. But once we started seeing problems with mold in veg it dropped to abound 5oz per plant. once we got the mold issues solved we got mites and the yield stayed low.

I had decided to bring in fresh clones of the BD and completely wash the room down with bleach, and seal our room and add a HEPA filter on the intake we had no more issues. Keep in mind we fought these things for 3 cycles and never fully got rid of them.

I am also concerned about your height issues, as my BD were about a 3rd the size yours will need to be to pull a decent harvest, they would routinely reach 5 1/2ft. i think you can do it, just top the shit outta them and start thinking about some genetics that aren't know for being a lanky tall stativa.

Best of luck to you Mr. im looking forward to seeing how this turns out for ya.

Peace,
weedsmkn

Top Bottom