10x10 9600 watt LED grow

• Thread starter firstcontact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

firstcontact

You spend so much effort acting like you have a clue. Luxx does NOT have any LED lights on the market. Your welcome to stay away from Samsung, I mean they have the lead on LED efficiency but whatever. Thankfully your not doing this for money, or you would learn about bankruptcy as well. I personally look forward to watching you spend 2k on clones and come
Back with 1/2 lb of larf 🤣😂. I can’t figure out if this whole thing is a joke or what
I could've sworn jungle boys run part of a run with some new LEDs from luxx. Also you are obviously in your feelings about something. You should work on that, have a great one.

Sorry I can afford clones and to grow weed? We have different lives which is very obvious because you think me wasting a couple racks is a bank breaker. But if you want to be a cunt, why even get on the post? The internet has niggas actin any kind of way.

Last edited:
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I could've sworn jungle boys run part of a run with some new LEDs from luxx. Also you are obviously in your feelings about something. You should work on that, have a great one.

Sorry I can afford clones and to grow weed? We have different lives which is very obvious because you think me wasting a couple racks is a bank breaker. But if you want to be a cunt, why even get on the post? The internet has niggas actin any kind of way.

it’s all good dude, hope everything works out for you. I am excited to see you put 100 plants in there. It’s possible, and it would def be a testimony to your ability to turn that into 30lbs finished dry weight. I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t be impressed. Honestly good luck, that would be a kick ass Grow log

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
60lbs out of a 10x10? You living in fairy land. Sorry just being real. You might want to dial that back to like 3-6 lbs depending on the lights. 100 plants in a 10 x 10 with no topping or lst and strait sog. You might pull 4 to 5lbs with it completely dialed and thats going off 1k HID. No idea about those lights. I'm not trying to talk shit. Just bringing it back to reality. You ned to fig out how you want to water. 100 plants packed in there you arent going to be hand watering.

Do yourself a fav. Buy 1 of each clone. Get another light. Stop paying a grand for clones.

Moshmen

Moshmen

It’s been a week guys no pics ? Have you even started or just an idea? Personally so want to see it ! If you succeed well think of all the impressed people that is on the average 107.5 grams! In a 1x1space If ur talking picked and trimmed wet weight? Hell yeah should be easy right! Hell I get more than that and my conditions suck!
Dry smokable weight well that would require minimum 350 gs a plant . And bet bet there are some og’s here that could do it for 2-4 plants but 100 not a chance ! Please start posting!!!!

F

firstcontact

Day 35

I stopped using CO2 for a few days and I think it caused the burn due to the amount of nutes I use with the lack of CO2 in the environment (I CO2 throughout the life cycle of a plant). It's minimal and plants are still flourishing. I started back with CO2 again.

IMG 20191218 052537 431
F

firstcontact

also bought more clones, I don't think I asked anyone on this thread how to spend my money. Thanks anyway for the advice.

Those are being topped and trained with a longer veg as previously discussed with @OdlaFett @needshelpguy I'll start a new thread with those or should I just add them to this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom