10X10 SOG Tentgrow

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Truth Hurts

Hay TH wazz cracking bro, U bet I get great drainage, u need to use 1/2 plywood so u get some flex, when u fill them with soil and water they will bow about 3 to 4 inches, and the water goes right to the drain and out the bottom, and the only time I get runoff is when I flush, I only feed/water enough to keep the beds wet/moist, If u water till runoff every time in my beds it takes them to long to dry out, plus it saves on nutes, I will only feed/water my 5X10 bed 20 to 30 gal at a time, and I get most all the water out of the beds when I flush, I dont know how much I get back cause I have a drain in my floor and my beds are piped to the drain, how sweet is that :cool0044:, and when I flush I will use 200 gal of water at a time, and it comes gushing out of the drain.......GM

What's up bro. I feed my 4x4 beds 20 gallons every time. I feed once a week. I give them 10 gallons of my ozone purified nor cal creek water then give them 10 gallons of water with fertilizer.

This was a fresh batch I put in so it takes a watering before the water cycle finds a rhythm since the roots got to get established in the beds and suck it dry and get going rinse and repeat...I treat mine like a hydro res kinda..the first 10 gallons is a 'flush' and the second 10 gallons is like a top up and theres hella run off due to the bottom being all fabric so i know i just got hella o2 exchange in my root zone.

I'm thankful for the OG bad asses who taught me how to grow and trusted me with taking their knowledge in to the future. Thank you.

I know you're a huge fan of black gold...made by the same out fit as sunshine mix #4...one of the best growers I know around here uses black gold in his beds indoor and out door and has some of the best results, I'm thinking of trying some out...what do you like about it and how consistent is it from pallet to pallet in your experience?

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

wow that setup is sick cant wait to see it up and running!
Thanks bud, I cant wait eather....GM
nah man, u cant run a window unit ac. im running a 24,000btu mini split ac in my 10x10 tent. my buddy ducts from his central unit into his tent, but i dont recommend that. how many lights u puttin in there growmaster? throw 6 1k's in there and you will be pleased with the results. ive seen 10 whole ones come outta a 10x10 consistently with the right strain and 6 lamps...consistantly being the key word :)
Hay bro waz up, the answer to ur questions are it post #18, I thought about putting 2 4x8 beds in there but he went with 1 5x8 so its not so cramped in there, he is also gonna put some purple krushes in pots around the sides, so he should do perty good, but ya never no just might change our mind again, and 10 is a solid number from one of these tents for sure, and I have 3 A/Cs to choose from for this grow, 2 window, and 1 portable....GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

What's up bro. I feed my 4x4 beds 20 gallons every time. I feed once a week. I give them 10 gallons of my ozone purified nor cal creek water then give them 10 gallons of water with fertilizer.

This was a fresh batch I put in so it takes a watering before the water cycle finds a rhythm since the roots got to get established in the beds and suck it dry and get going rinse and repeat...I treat mine like a hydro res kinda..the first 10 gallons is a 'flush' and the second 10 gallons is like a top up and theres hella run off due to the bottom being all fabric so i know i just got hella o2 exchange in my root zone.

I'm thankful for the OG bad asses who taught me how to grow and trusted me with taking their knowledge in to the future. Thank you.

I know you're a huge fan of black gold...made by the same out fit as sunshine mix #4...one of the best growers I know around here uses black gold in his beds indoor and out door and has some of the best results, I'm thinking of trying some out...what do you like about it and how consistent is it from pallet to pallet in your experience?

That sounds like a good method bro, looks like it works good for u, The blackgold use ta be the shit, Ive been running it for 8 yrs now, but If I were u I would ask ur buddy if he still likes it, or if he has been having problems with it lately, like I have, I think the quality has gone to shit in the last couple of years, I noticed alot more wood in the mix, and been getting some yellow fungus growing in my beds, and fungus nats are real bad to, I will be switching to roots organics after this run, and give them a try, I just got a good price on it, the same as I pay for the blackgold, $9 a bag.....GM

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats whatz up BIG POPPA!! Real proz...This ain't his final setup, just to use while the real room getting ready and look at that...WICKED! Iam setting my new grow room too, just a 600w hps for now, i wanted to try the bed but im afraid i aint got enuff experience.
None the less u just teach me how to build the bed. respect GM

don't know if it have been asked? How many soil goes in there?

Big Up!

S

SkyHi

Good shit man going to be rocking the shite out of them beds, good luck man i wish i had the space lol

P

pucker

This is one badass mo'fo ... got popcorn and comfy chair. I'm ready for this

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
great thread gm, thanx for putting the bed diy up for us all!!

D

Donk Frog

Nice thread...do you have a link on where to buy another tent like that?

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Nice thread...do you have a link on where to buy another tent like that?

Dude, no u dident, fuck bro, dident u look at the first post the first pic has all the info, there web site, and phone number, open them stoned ass eyes lol, I ordered mine from my growshop, im sure u can to.................GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Thats whatz up BIG POPPA!! Real proz...This ain't his final setup, just to use while the real room getting ready and look at that...WICKED! Iam setting my new grow room too, just a 600w hps for now, i wanted to try the bed but im afraid i aint got enuff experience.
None the less u just teach me how to build the bed. respect GM

don't know if it have been asked? How many soil goes in there?

Big Up!
No prob bro, glad I could help ya, Im not sure on how many bags yet, going to pick up a pallet of soil today, I will let u know when we fill them....GM
propa steez manny!
Thank ya sir!....GM
Good shit man going to be rocking the shite out of them beds, good luck man i wish i had the space lol
Thanks bro, hopefully one of these days u can try a bed grow..........GM
This is one badass mo'fo ... got popcorn and comfy chair. I'm ready for this
Thanks bud, this is gonna be interesting for sure, my first time useing one of these tents so we will see how it goes.........GM

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey gm,prob a stupid ques for ya.but i have never used a bed.what is the benefit over say buckets or pots for ex.?

D

dusty

Are you going to use roots organic or black gold? Do you add in any perlite?

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Just read it from start to finish..................DANK!

What a great tutorial man.....i'm retarded with DIY but you made it actually make sense to me........if I had the space I'd be doing this in a heartbeat............GANJ ON!!!!!!

bf

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

hey gm,prob a stupid ques for ya.but i have never used a bed.what is the benefit over say buckets or pots for ex.?
No not at all bro, the beds are better cause theres no root restriction, plants go full bore....GM
Are you going to use roots organic or black gold? Do you add in any perlite?
Ya bro rootsorganics, and no on the perlite
Just read it from start to finish..................DANK!

What a great tutorial man.....i'm retarded with DIY but you made it actually make sense to me........if I had the space I'd be doing this in a heartbeat............GANJ ON!!!!!!

bf
Thanks bro, glad its easy to fallow, I was hoping it would be........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Updates

OK theres been a change in plans twice already, the first is we changed our mindes on the one 5X8 bed and were gonna go with two 4X8 beds, but know were gonna half to go with one bed and 3 BIG Bubba moms that I have that need to go out of my mother room, and I made some hepa filter boxes for the room, he was gonna buy some but they cost 350 bucks apiece, so I made some for 80 bucks apiece.........GM

Latest posts

Top Bottom