10X10 SOG Tentgrow

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Filter boxes

OK everythang used for the build was bought at Lowes, first u will need 2 heater return registers, and they come in all different sizes, these ones are 24x28, filter size20X25, and 2 filters, 6 2x2x8, 2 sheets of plywood 4x8x1/2" and 2 10" flanges, some screws and nails, and of course the tools needed for the build :pimp:

DSC01314
DSC01356
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Place register

Ok put the register in the frame and secure with screws in all 4 corners, I made frame to the size of register, and cut ur plywood pieces to cover the box and ether screw them or nail them to frame, and cut hole for ur flanges like this, and if u want to make them air tite take some silicon and a cocking gun and seal the seams........

DSC01361
DSC01363
DSC01364
DSC01365
DSC01366
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ok were purdy much done with the build, this is what they should look like when ur done and how it fits on the tent

DSC01367
DSC01371
DSC01372
DSC01373
DSC01368
DSC01369
DSC01370
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

heres the new look, got 2 600watt, and 2 1000 watt going over each bed, just got the 1000s today will be setting thangs up tomorrow, and i will have more updates in a few days..........GM

DSC01374
DSC01310
DSC01311
M

Malachi

Gotta love it Growmaster. I tip my hat to you my friend.
:hi:

Fantastic DIY thread. Someone call the Guiness book of World Records and ask them what the biggest yield in a grow tent is because Growmaster is about to shatter it! Lol

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Gotta love it Growmaster. I tip my hat to you my friend.
:hi:

Fantastic DIY thread. Someone call the Guiness book of World Records and ask them what the biggest yield in a grow tent is because Growmaster is about to shatter it! Lol

hahah, thanks bro, but I dout I do that on my first run with this tent its like any new room it will take a couple of runs and some tweaking to get thangs dialed in just right, + next run there will be 4 1000s in there gonna shit can them 600erds....GM

S

Sway

hahah, thanks bro, but I dout I do that on my first run with this tent its like any new room it will take a couple of runs and some tweaking to get thangs dialed in just right, + next run there will be 4 1000s in there gonna shit can them 600erds....GM

run 6k in the 10x10 with 2 4x8 tables, a 24k split ac, 10 inch fan on the lights, 8 inch reflectors. your temps will be perfect with over 60watts per square foot. with good yielders you will get well over a 10 pack when dialed in. to support the lights in the tent what i did was pop a hole in the center of the tent and run a chain around the tubing structure and hook the chain up to the stud in the roof above the tent to support the weight. seal around the hole with some tape and your golden, it will support the weight no problem. for the split unit i mounted it on a cart that i built thats super low profile and keeps the unit out of the way so it doesnt take up floor space. from my experience thats the best way to pull the most from the 10x10's, me and a couple buddies run the 10x10 tents.. keep a lookout for the new hydrohut 10x10's coming out in march, they are fuckin bitchin. they walk all over the secret jardin's and grow labs...really dig your style man, much respect.
:passingjoint:

purpleberry

purpleberry

Theres no reason to even buy a tent with all the fabrication work you have done and can do. I just set a 5x10 and ended up framing the inside with 4x8 end walls and 2x4 headers for the lights, and figured I was 1 step away from just building a room. Only reason i got the tent was it was cheap. But now i see i wasted money.
Any way nice work and you have gave me ideas for mine.
Another reason soil beds are nice is they share the water, and you dont get those couple pots that dont dry out as fast as the rest.

D

dusty

i love the iHort plugs! I use the 40/80 size! Can't beat $99 for 800 of them either! The grow stores make a killing rebagging those!

green bastard

green bastard

lookin great there man whats the grow goin to consist of?

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

run 6k in the 10x10 with 2 4x8 tables, a 24k split ac, 10 inch fan on the lights, 8 inch reflectors. your temps will be perfect with over 60watts per square foot. with good yielders you will get well over a 10 pack when dialed in. to support the lights in the tent what i did was pop a hole in the center of the tent and run a chain around the tubing structure and hook the chain up to the stud in the roof above the tent to support the weight. seal around the hole with some tape and your golden, it will support the weight no problem. for the split unit i mounted it on a cart that i built thats super low profile and keeps the unit out of the way so it doesnt take up floor space. from my experience thats the best way to pull the most from the 10x10's, me and a couple buddies run the 10x10 tents.. keep a lookout for the new hydrohut 10x10's coming out in march, they are fuckin bitchin. they walk all over the secret jardin's and grow labs...really dig your style man, much respect.
:passingjoint:
Thanks for the advise bro, but my homie is on a budget right now so I have very little to work with, but after the harvest he will make more improvements......GM
Theres no reason to even buy a tent with all the fabrication work you have done and can do. I just set a 5x10 and ended up framing the inside with 4x8 end walls and 2x4 headers for the lights, and figured I was 1 step away from just building a room. Only reason i got the tent was it was cheap. But now i see i wasted money.
Any way nice work and you have gave me ideas for mine.
Another reason soil beds are nice is they share the water, and you dont get those couple pots that dont dry out as fast as the rest.
Thanks bro, the tent is just temp, im building a better room for him, he just couldent wait till i was done, its gonna take me a while to build and lots of$$$$$.......GM
i love the iHort plugs! I use the 40/80 size! Can't beat $99 for 800 of them either! The grow stores make a killing rebagging those!
Ya bro, me to, this is all i will use, the price just went way up on these fucking thangs, the last box I bought was $230, that box caust me $350, shit is getting crazy....GM
lookin great there man whats the grow goin to consist of?
Thanks bro, it will be bubba kush and purple krush.....GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Fired up and running

Ok everybody, its finely done the clones are ready, so lets get this party started, first lets finish putting everythang together first some electrical, ok we have 1 greenair 4 light 120volt timer wired to a 220 plug, with a 60 amp breaker to run the lights, and we will use reg outlets for the fans and A/C......

DSC01390
DSC01391
DSC01429
DSC01430
DSC01431
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

The RO water

This is easy as pie to set up, he is gonna just use a 40gal can for his rez with a float valve gotta have a float valve, or shit gets wet :character0180:.....

DSC01424
DSC01432
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Fill the beds with soil

Ok next lets put the lava rock over the drain and fill them with some soil, it took 22 1/2 bags to fill one 4x8 bed, he got one pallet, also I will be using water heater drain for a catch basin for the drains i will be connecting a hose and a small pump to it to get rid of the water:cool

DSC01385
DSC01405
DSC01406
DSC01408
DSC01409
DSC01420
DSC01421
DSC01422
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Some lights, and ducting

Ok he has two 1000ands and two 600erds in there, he is using the lights to pull air from the tent, and exhausting through the filter outside the tent.....

DSC01387
DSC01388
DSC01404
S

Sway

hey man whats supporting those 2x6's uprights? looks like a good idea. i like the clean tent setup man, super nice.

Top Bottom