10X10 SOG Tentgrow

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Air intake

Ok lets fix the intake, this will cut out light leaks from the filters, and improve airflow so the 6" intake fan dosent half to work so hard, and this will help the tent from sucking in, very little negative pressure just the way it should be :rauch08: , first get a small fan, pop of the caps covering the screws and take off the stand like this, next take ur 10" elbow and put fan inside like this, then secure it with two screws like this, but first turn the fan on full speed before u secure it in the elbow, this fan happened to fit perfect inside the ducting, next take another 10" elbow and secure it to the 10" flange on the filter box, then place the elbow with the fan in it on top of the other elbow, do not secure this one, leave it loose so u can add lengths to rais it as the plants grow, and to direct the air were u want it

DSC01410
DSC01411
DSC01412
DSC01413
DSC01415
DSC01416
DSC01417
DSC01418
DSC01419
DSC01423
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

hey man whats supporting those 2x6's uprights? looks like a good idea. i like the clean tent setup man, super nice.

Thanks bro, there screwed into the 2x4s on the bed...

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Planted

Ok lets plant these beds, first lets PH some water to 6.2 and pre soak the beds so there nice and wet and the soil will settle, After u plant the clones u want to hit them with some more water so they get a little drink to help them take off, we have 8 purple krush and 40 bubba kush, we were gonna use the big bubbas u seen but all of the other clones that i made were ready so rather than have a bunch of different sizes he went with all bubba clones, and the 8 purple krushes that have been vegging for 2 weeks already, and should finish the same size as the bubbas, he will be doing a 10 day veg then flip, ok thats about all for now, Ill be back with updates later for the A/C when im done setting it up, or to answer any questions people might have.......GM

DSC01407
DSC01425
DSC01426
DSC01427
DSC01428
DSC01403
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looks awesome bro. Great idea about the water heater pan

Thanks bro, ya I needed a low profile drain pan to fit under the beds that are 6" off the ground and that worked perfect.......GM

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

wow, great thread GM! im probably gonna follow this pretty much to the T, but with 1 5 x 10 bed with 3 1000ands over it. how many clones do you suggest? gonna be growing swerves SFV f4's and outlaws purple diesel. hoping for 5-6 lbs once i get rollin proper

T

ThaKid

Awesome Thread, very informative on how it should be done!!! Thanks.

B

Bashy

thats some imprezive shit you got there mate.
i allso really like them fan mods you made.
but was thinking about, shouldnt it be a lower air intake ( too make that circular form of down to up air circulation ) i just had it inminde..??

i will be hanging on follwing this nicely done thread

R

R. Face

Damn BP, super clean and legit room. I love all the little things that made this room appear so efficient, the fans in the ducting, and the 2x4's holding wall mounted fans..saves room and allows more plants with the beds..awesome man.

I got numerous tips on my next room from your construction pics alone. True pro style and proof of exp...I know this one will rock!

mack 10

mack 10

that is one nice tent. bet your buddy loves you! Keep killin it;)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok! This is insanity!! I can't wait to see the buds poping everywhere, will make this thread into pdf there is noway im loosing this.

Hey GM do u re-use ur soil?

S

shift00420

wow how did i not find my way here earlier?
:passingjoint:

B

BHO

WOW. Great job man. I am on a slightly smaller scale but you have some really good ideas in there. I really like your adjustable, filtered, cool air intake. Ill be watching this one. Keep it up

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fuck... I just read this entire thread in at once... So many great DIY tips!!! You're def a Grow Master! And Builder! :anim_19: I love the active air intakes and the hepa filter builds... Just bad ass ideas!

CaliShark

CaliShark

Me too Shady haha...That build was so awesome. If this is just a temporary set-up I can't wait to see what you have in store for the other one. This is gonna be a sick grow. Who's bubba cut is that? Pre-98 or no?

S

supasticky

Damn bro that fan setup looks sick. Do you think that it would be good to use one or both of those in a 4x4 tent or do you think that there isn't enough space?

-Supa

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Damn bro that fan setup looks sick. Do you think that it would be good to use one or both of those in a 4x4 tent or do you think that there isn't enough space?

-Supa

I would think 1 would be good but it also depends on what size of intake u have, I only have 1 fan in 1 of the intakes right now, I will be adding another 1 as soon as I can find 1, wrong time of year for fans.......GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

wow, great thread GM! im probably gonna follow this pretty much to the T, but with 1 5 x 10 bed with 3 1000ands over it. how many clones do you suggest? gonna be growing swerves SFV f4's and outlaws purple diesel. hoping for 5-6 lbs once i get rollin proper

Thanks bro glad u like, by all means copy what ever u want thats why I posted it, and I will put 60 clones in a 5x10 bed, 5 per row 12 rows, and that gives them about 9 to 10 inches apart, and I will do a 10 day veg, and if I were u top them on day 8 so u will get a decent harvest, my last full 5x10 bed of BP OG 58 plants with a 10 day veg I got just under 4 3/4 of a pound, so u should be close to getting the numbers u want......GM

Top Bottom