10X10 SOG Tentgrow

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

GrowMaster I have a quick question.

What was the reason of blowing the fresh air at the same level as the plants are growing? Usually growers have the intake at ground level as it gets warmer it rises so the plants can make the most out of it as it passes... Im assuming.
Exactly, my intakes are at ground level, and the plants love cool fresh air blowing over them under the hot lights, wouldent u want some cool fresh air blowing on u under the hot sun??, not to mention it helps with air movement, bud growth and a bunch of other things I really dont have time to go into right now, Remember were trying to copy father nature, the outdoors, indoors.......BP
Excellent work man, thank alot for the details and pictures I have picked up man ideas for my next grow from them.

I was wondering which bed had the 48 in? Sorry but it's hard to count from the pics, and maybe I missed when you posted which had which.

Looks like your on the way to a fine harvest.... Re- the 600 side, maybe an extra 600 would've made it more even test, but damn I was shocked to see how much fuller and healthy looking the 1000 side was!
Thanks bud, the 1000 watt side has 48, and adding another 600erd would make very little difference if any, two 1000 watts would still BLOW away 3 600erds no prob......GM
thats what I was thinking lol just wanted to see if he worries about it or if hes sure that its enough airflow.
Nope no worrries, have sulfur burner will travel....GM
-Supa

amazing , youve inspired me to set up a GL145L (thats all i can fit in my space) got my medical card over a year ago and have been using nothing but soil and nutes to grow my ladies ... ive been working in a very small space and cant wait to step it up with a GL145L i was wondering GrowMaster if you use CO2 \and if you have any suggestions on how to properly set up a huts environment ....much love and appreciate what your doing for the medical community
Thanks bro, No I dont use Co2 thats fore lettuce farmers lol, (Hydro guys) they half to use it so as to get there buds to fill in better and help the taste and over all appearance, if ur in soil/soilless medium u really dont need it, but if u want to run it u need to run ur PPMs on the Co2 the same as the PPMs that ur feeding ur plants, and between 80 to 85 degrees when u do it, hope that helps.....GM
great shots bro loooking good
cant wait to se the difference at full blossom
Thanks bro me to....GM
I really enjoyed looking through your pictures and watching your room develop. I really like the clean and organized set up. I'm sure its a pleasure to work in such a nice room. Really good comparisons on 1000w & 600w, and I was also surprised to see how fast your plants were growing in soil. Looked like you were setting up shop in an unfinished attic or some sort? Every worry about weight on the floor, I can't imagine the weight of the soil beds. :)

Be safe brotha..
Thanks bro and nope no worries there on a concrete floor on the ground........GM
Damn Grow Master how the hell did I miss, just sat down and read thru the thread and got up ta date. Im now officially subscribed. Its lookin lovely as always man, looks like were about on the same harvest schedule. You gonna be finishin up around the 2nd or 3rd week in April Im guessin???
Oh yea when you say you "leafed" the plants, you just talkin bout cleanin up the under growth or what??
Thanks bro, first of all u never ever give away ur harvest time, thats a big no no, for security reasons, and second yes I leaf some undergrowth and the big fan leaves but fully mature developed leaves only, and its a must do on the bubbas and OGs if u want to get them to produce, they are fat bottom girls by nature so u need to give them as much light down below as u can get without over doing it, there are alot of strains out there that dont like to be leafed at all, but the bubbas and OGs dont mind it, as long as u stop around week 4........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

31 days 12/12

Ok guys sorry for taking so long to get back to ya, and updating the thread been busy, anyway here they are 31 days after filp, 1000watt side first:talking......GM

DSC01629
DSC01630
DSC01636
DSC01635
DSC01648
DSC01649
DSC01650
DSC01651
DSC01652
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Now the 600erd side, its not doing to bad but not near as good as the 1000watt side........GM

DSC01637
DSC01638
DSC01639
DSC01642
DSC01647
DSC01653
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Bud shots

OK now some bud shotsof the 1000watt side first some bubba......

DSC01631
DSC01632
DSC01633
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

600 erd side

Now the 600erd side bud shots....:smirk, and thats all folks till next time piece out.........GM

DSC01640
DSC01641
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Love ur style GM thats fo'sho bro, keep it up!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful updates and bud shots GrowMaster!

C

chief greenleaf

Im gonna have ta do some experimentin with this leafin you speak of man, Ive always done a lot of tuckin leaves ta try and get light to the lowers but if a strain responds well thats the ticket right there. Anything in particular you look for when seein how well a strain responds to it???
The beds are lookin great too my man, after seein the kinda yield and quality you pull Im def gonna give it a try, you ever tried runnin a coco mix in one of those beds before?

Oh yea and my bad on the harvest time thang buddy, Im midway thru my 1st journal and aint ever really thought about it. I guess I always figured if everybody knows your strain it aint too hard ta figure out anyway but I completely understand where your comin from man!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

update please

Sorry guys for not updateing lately ive been real buys and my buddy just had a baby girl and has lots of relatives over right now, so now is not a good time to take pics, hell its been 2 weeks since ive seen them, hopefully in a couple of days I can get over there and check on them and get some pics for ya guys, shit its almost flush time:boogie: .............GM

S

Socachi

GM look forward to those new pics those ladies are looking real good and like I've said before your setup is kick ass. Learning alot from you dude

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Im gonna have ta do some experimentin with this leafin you speak of man, Ive always done a lot of tuckin leaves ta try and get light to the lowers but if a strain responds well thats the ticket right there. Anything in particular you look for when seein how well a strain responds to it???
The beds are lookin great too my man, after seein the kinda yield and quality you pull Im def gonna give it a try, you ever tried runnin a coco mix in one of those beds before?

Oh yea and my bad on the harvest time thang buddy, Im midway thru my 1st journal and aint ever really thought about it. I guess I always figured if everybody knows your strain it aint too hard ta figure out anyway but I completely understand where your comin from man!

Thanks bro, u can tell if a sirtin strain dosent like to be leafed by its growth rate, it will slow its growth rate down and stunt it, I have found that most of ur purple strains dont like to be leafed at all in the bloom phase, but in the veg mode u can leaf about every 4 to 5 days with no prob on most all strains, infact proper leafing in veg mode helps to stimulate more vigorous growth, and yes I have run coco mixes before with great results, but I prefer organic soil mixes........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

MY other Buddy's grow, Ta hold ya over....

This is another friend of mines grow that I helped him get set up and showed him how to do this shit about 3 or 4 years ago, I was at his house last week just in time for harvest, he runs all of my strains, my Bubba trainwreck, BPOG, and SK#1, but theres only bubba TW and PK in this room :muscle, these were vegged for 4 weeks 1 week under T5s, and 3 under HIDs, theres 43 plants in there and there in 15 gal pots using roots organic for soil, and advanced 2 part conni nutes and PL hoods :muscle first up some Bubba;)...........GM

DSC01654
DSC01656
DSC01668
DSC01657
DSC01669
DSC01655
DSC01658
DSC01664
DSC01666
DSC01667
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! U ARE KILLING IT GM!!! SOME DANK ASS STICKY BUDS RIGH THERE!!

Thumbs up!! U need to come here and tech me too :ridinghorse:

Can't wait to try raised bed full of supersoil mix!!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

And some more bubba, these were some huge ass bubbas, they finished anywere from 3 to 4 ft and had some soda can sized bubba buds, there were all kinds of 4oz plants in there:ridinghorse:.........GM

DSC01670
DSC01671
DSC01672
DSC01673
DSC01683
DSC01684
DSC01687
DSC01688
DSC01693
DSC01695

Latest posts

Top Bottom