13 Dawgs...

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Its either air movement or its one of the top colas and I always seem to hae that issue at the very top of thecola with the mpb's Dunno if its just that the top is straining so hard to pull nuff nutes up or what. Could also be from the fan hitting it. If you look at the branches affected, its only the top 3 inches that does it. Except for my on plant that gets hit my the a/c and I get some curling there but not much. I'm adding some cal mag right now....

Giddeon

Giddeon

I did notice it was only the top cola, maybe just a hypersensitivity to nutrients in this great system! Mostly wondering if you knew because I have had the same problem in the past.

R

RMCG

The following are pics of the 13 dawgs about 22 days into flower. I reeally tried to get pics of the strange branch patters. What weems to happen is the branch pattern seems to go a little nutty, then bam, the stem flattens out and its totally nuts. None of my pics of the triploids came out because there is so muny branches coming out you just get what looks lke a tangle of branches. I'll try to get a better pic down the road..

Sorry for the delay..

How long was the veg? Stretch?

L

Lost

I think veg was around 3.5 weeks..Flipped at about 32-36 inches and they are that tall now. I expect 4-6 inches more growth height wise then is all about how fat I can get the girls..

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Lookin good there, Lost!

If you ever need someone to keep a sample of those genetics for ya, just let me know.
Then if you ever had a bean burglar, you would be covered! :D

L

Lost

Haha, well I might consider passing out the Dawgs for the right strains in return :)

L

Lost

I think veg was around 3.5 weeks..Flipped at about 32-36 inches and they are that tall now. I expect 4-6 inches more growth height wise then is all about how fat I can get the girls..

Forgot to add that after veg I put them in the mpb's for another 10 or 11 days of veg, so a little over a month from seedling.

R

RMCG

Forgot to add that after veg I put them in the mpb's for another 10 or 11 days of veg, so a little over a month from seedling.

Damn.

Big Bitches.

Can't wait to see how these turn out.

true grit

true grit

Little birdie says some of this will be crankin in CO soon....w00t. cant wait.

Lookin monstrous Lost!

E

ent

did the 13 dawgz beans coloring look similar to beans that were immature? no tiger stripes, mostly brown/tan coloring? not knocking them at all, just looking for uniformity- as i understand the seed coloring is not only environmental it is also genetic.

L

Lost

Somewhat the white color but all poped and the grem rate was 7/10 females.. :)

true grit

true grit

In more than one garden.

:mmm

Heheh well that means multiples for sure...I'll hold off on mine then. Ha. Can't wait for dank pics tho...RMCG hit me up when you finish some!

S

swisscheese

Mine had that same white look but it's just genetic I believe. Mine are going to show sex any day now, getting impatient.

666elsie

updated pics of the Dawgs

1st 2 as U can see they are very green,the indica kept em small I guess,1st one is not topped,2nd one I topped,3rd is look'n real good in that big bucket.These bean are like Wow.DD good job dude!
00435.JPG
00643.JPG
00736.JPG

F

FreshSteppin

1st 2 as U can see they are very green,the indica kept em small I guess,1st one is not topped,2nd one I topped,3rd is look'n real good in that big bucket.These bean are like Wow.DD good job dude!
00435.JPG
00643.JPG
00736.JPG

bro your shit is covered in pm or something that looks just like PM

doomed grow

Top Bottom