15kw HYDRO GARDEN

• Thread starter UNVME
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Root prune on the modules nearest the return mani......keep roots outta there and you'll be all good.

B

BudLust

shit is lookin good bro. glad to see ure rollin hard. ill be lurkin & gettin a journal of my own up soon.
-scribed
+rep

[-boom]

M

MediMary

Great room Unveme!!+rep :confused0054:

Root prune on the modules nearest the return mani......keep roots outta there and you'll be all good.

how do you do that? care to share a bit more in depth,

wouldnt the roots from the modules second from the ones nearest to the return grow into the modules nearest the end making it impossible to pick up the lid?
*confused*

F

f1ydave

we had to pull roots out of our 2" pvc at the ends twice (in veg and 1 week into flower)...we basically wrapped the roots around themselves, flipped those wet noodles in a circle enough times where they just stayed together like a twisted wet mop.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

what kind of fan and what size fan is on each row of lights? also are you pulling the air from the attic to cool them as well as dumping the heat back up there?
what kind of window ac is that its huge!!!!!? can we have more pictures of the actual room setup...ac fans etc? o yea 6 inch or 8 inch hoods?
thanks

U

UNVME

Hey everyone thanks for the comments/compliments!

I have (1) 8" fan for every 5 hoods. (3) total.
The A/C is a 32,000 BTU freidrich industrial window air conditioner. She's doing great with all 15kw, co2, (2) dehumids, etc.. come summer time i doubt i'll be lucky, so that is first on the "upgrade" list.

I'll take some pictures tonight for everyone for sure ... thanks for the interest.

B

BudLust

Hey everyone thanks for the comments/compliments!

I have (1) 8" fan for every 5 hoods. (3) total.
The A/C is a 32,000 BTU freidrich industrial window air conditioner. She's doing great with all 15kw, co2, (2) dehumids, etc.. come summer time i doubt i'll be lucky, so that is first on the "upgrade" list.

I'll take some pictures tonight for everyone for sure ... thanks for the interest.

let me know when ure ready for sum 5ton boxes ;p

G

grow_dat_nasty

Great work man, notice one of the big res was white and could see the water thru it, have any allege problems with it

U

UNVME

Its funny you mention that. I noticed a light green tint where the res was still for a couple days. It's only at the old water line and below, and only in the "brightest" corner of the res. The one closest to the camera in the photos.

I noticed this about 2 weeks ago, and i've just been running DM zone and havn't run into any issues...

How bad is this stuff?? How do I get rid of it?? I guess I should have gotten other opinions earlier..

Thanks for asking! Reminded me to ask!

G

grow_dat_nasty

No problem bro I have a white res also I had to wrap sucks to do cause those res aren't cheap, and don't know how bad of problem this can cause but I would think it would have no problem spreading to the roots if left long enough, just wrap that bitch in some panda film so there is no light leaks and everything should die within a few days as it needs light to survive, but should wrap asap don't want to take any chances!

brd

brd

UNVME and anyone else using Zone for that matter. How high do you keep your water level. On the netpots or below. Just wondering if in a sterile system the higher up the netpots the better the results.

Thanks

U

UNVME

I run my water just below the net pot. When I first started, it was just above the netpot, right at the bottom of the 4" rockwool cube.

Going to have to do something about my RES for sure. Thanks for the heads up.

PPM riding @ 900. PH 5.8.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell ya brother>>>looking real green in there:sign0005:
whens da flip?

gtd:passingjoint:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
nevermind>>looks like ya did on the 15th:)

let the show begin

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Seriously sick shit going down in there brah! Can't even see the buckets anymore... Fuck yeah INVU... :rock

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

One of my favorite grows right now, your rocking it hard man!

Top Bottom