15kw HYDRO GARDEN

• Thread starter UNVME
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup bud! Thx for snapping that up close cola shot... Awesome work as usual! :cool

Cheesebox

Cheesebox

Massive :surprised yield will last for the next 10-20 years or so haha.
Happy harvest (soon) :420:

U

UNVME

I bet you have a good time strolling down the isle

lol, actually, its more frustrating then anything..the perimeters work best.

For the next run I believe the aisles will be filled in completely with screen, and I will just haul-ass down the aisles under the canopy with a mechanics "creeper"
:character0029:

F

FatFreddysKat

Wow too much work IMHO....wait...f**k my opinion....thats just what I would love to wake up to EVERY day and have to deal/work with.........man I need to get to learning, you guys are just blowin the shit up!!!!!

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

I got start congratulating you for the great job in the garden. Absolutely amazing!
UNVME, What did make you change your mind about using CalMag instead Overdrive?
Also, do you remember how tall were your plants when you flip the lights to 12/12?
I have my garden vegetating now and they're about 13" tall, I guess I should flip it soon.
If you got time stop by at my thread.
Thanks

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Really nice work bud! What strains are you looking to run on your next round? :wondering

hiboy

hiboy

Wow what an amazing sight you got there. Cant wait for round two. Beautiful , all looking so healthy. Need to scroll back and take some notes
Hiboy

K

kamdavs

Regarding your Dutch Master Zone. When you do add backs, do you also add back the DM Zone? Do you know if the zone gets absorbed by the plants and that you have to replenish the system with it every so often, or does it stay in there until the next reservoir change? For example, does it take 1 week to get absorbed, and then its gone and you have to add more?

Top Bottom