16 1k lights 235 ebb&grow buckets! Lets get it on!!

• Thread starter Yodas Master
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yodas Master

Alittle day 7 coming your way...

All plants are being fed the same LUCAS FORMULA with calmag added
Yes even the small og's
There are buds forming on top of the black domina and g13 already..
ppm 1300..7conversion
ph5.9
res temp 64
canopy temp 78
room temp 69

H

haze1son

Dude, I'm really looking forward to seeing your setup as I've been trying to dial-in my automated coco DTW setup... Granted mine is no where near as large as yours. BTW, be careful about posting any phone pics as they may carry location data in their file properties... Either way it sounds like you could easily afford a proper digital camera... :thinking

ever heard of anyone getting popped this way. I was kind of concerned about this myself. Already posted phone pics cause my digital cam broke so I guess I will wait and see.

Y

Yodas Master

ever heard of anyone getting popped this way. I was kind of concerned about this myself. Already posted phone pics cause my digital cam broke so I guess I will wait and see.

Im legal with about 50 different prop 215 recs for people all over my city. Actually formed a collective, but we dont dispense outside our members. I know im not federally protected but no one is....

U

UCtestn

When uploading to thcfarmer (and a few other online 420 forums) the metadata is automatically removed. I ran a test a few months back. I still remove it before uploading anyways, but someone can't download your pic and find the metadata

/thread jack

U

UCtestn

Yoda, That shit is looking better every day. Keep doin what you're doin.

Y

Yodas Master

Thank you gents..Alot of love goes out to all the farmers who made these ladies look like that...It was actually a pleasure to work with some fine gardeners on a website...Who woulda ever thought...

JPLord01

JPLord01

For your A/C you need to get a mini spliter A/C. It will not suck the hum out of your room. That is the problem with the window A/Cs The hum will go up as the plants get bigger. I like to run my room at 65 to 70 % hum in veg then in flower 40 to 50 % then the last 2 weeks 35% hum no bud rot. Can you put a speed control on your exhaust fan?
Then turn off one of your A/Cs and bring air from outside the hum should be high now with all this rain.

Y

Yodas Master

For your A/C you need to get a mini spliter A/C. It will not suck the hum out of your room. That is the problem with the window A/Cs The hum will go up as the plants get bigger. I like to run my room at 65 to 70 % hum in veg then in flower 40 to 50 % then the last 2 weeks 35% hum no bud rot. Can you put a speed control on your exhaust fan?
Then turn off one of your A/Cs and bring air from outside the hum should be high now with all this rain.

Oh shit you know what---THATS EXACTLY WHAT I BEEN DOIN!!! Funny thing is is this..I cannot turn off one of the a/c however my exhaust fan has so much suction that i turn it on 1200cfm and let it pull fresh air from outside into the room..Poof i been steady at 35% but thats with 2humidifiers also at 10 gallons a day..
I know your the real deal because only someone whos been there can know what im going thru..Props to you..I would appreciate any knowledge you have sir..

Wait i may be able to turn off one a/c..Got an idea..:cool0044:

JPLord01

JPLord01

Happy I could help the heat from your lights will drop the hum becouse you need to cool the room with your A/C so maybe run 8 light and turn off 1 ac and turn down the other two. In my veg room. I run a cycle timer on for 1 min on off for 15min for my exhaust this keep my room at 74 to 75 deg and hum at 60 to 65%. I stood in my room for like a hour to get it right. If I run the exhaust 24/7 it get to cold and dry.And if you can ducked all your light this will cool down the room then your A/Cs will not need to work as hard.

Y

Yodas Master

Happy I could help the heat from your lights will drop the hum becouse you need to cool the room with your A/C so maybe run 8 light and turn off 1 ac and turn down the other two. In my veg room. I run a cycle timer on for 1 min on off for 15min for my exhaust this keep my room at 74 to 75 deg and hum at 60 to 65%. I stood in my room for like a hour to get it right. If I run the exhaust 24/7 it get to cold and dry.And if you can ducked all your light this will cool down the room then your A/Cs will not need to work as hard.

Im working on this as we speak my friend..I had a stoke of genius last night and im going to see how it plays out..
Alas here are todays day 8 photos..

U

UCtestn

Amazing what 24 hours can do! They look GREAT.

I would recommend against turning lights off.. Keep them on and figure your other problems out separately. More Lights = More Weight.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

looking good glad to see ya recover! are those plants 8 days old or 8 days since you corrected a issue?

JPLord01

JPLord01

I was saying to turn off 1 or 2 light till they get bigger then when they are bigger back on. The plant will bring up the hum. Yes more light = more weight we are trying to get
his room hum up till they are bigger.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking much better around here - props bro

B

Bobby Smith

Looking good, Yoda.

I'm in the same boat as you regarding humidity (brand new setup and don't have large plants in there yet so my RH is hanging around 45%), but I'm not tripping about it because this will be the only run where I'll ever have to worry about bringing my humidity up - in a week or two when those plants are finished the stretch and putting on weight, you're gonna be wondering how you ever felt that you needed more humidity.

Keep up the good work.

W

whiteflower420

bro your way off , ebb and flo or grow wtfe it is , is wack good luck , all i can say is check ppm and ph in every bucket they are all different , you have no idea what you got your self into , that system sucks dick, go with 4x8 beds soil organic ,

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
bro your way off , ebb and flo or grow wtfe it is , is wack good luck , all i can say is check ppm and ph in every bucket they are all different , you have no idea what you got your self into , that system sucks dick, go with 4x8 beds soil organic ,

there ya go bro - problem solved
:fixed:

lol what an ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom