2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
agrohippie

agrohippie

I will be there. This is my 3rd cup in Colorado. Last year I purchased some pennywise seeds while I was there. Will be there on Saturday this year

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

A couple stacks doesn't go far so get ready and pace yourself.....elite cuts blow compared to seeds, there are possibly 10 elites in every ten pack plus you know what they actually are because you get then strait from the breeder and not some hack renaming everything out there and passing it off as elite..
So true, so true.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
If it is anything like last year your best bet is to buy all you can on the first day, most seed guys were real cheap day one even the first couple hours of day one..as they started to run low on seeds, the price shot up to what you would pay anyways from other distributors...first couple hours was $35 for 10 but the last day was more like $150 for 10 if they even had any at all....only a couple cats have their own dedicated booth, most are in a collective booth or like Seedsman which repped probably 20+ breeders in the one booth..MTG, Exotic, BOG, Sin City all had there own booth I believe..Topdawg, 303, OG Kushman, and a couple more shared a booth...I think Feno seeds has a booth again with a few different breeders in it...alot of extraction equipment represented, maybe 20 booths worth of just closed loop BHO systems.

Eat before you go or bring a sandwich or something because the food scene sucks, hour long lines inside and if your leave to go across the street to Taco Johns or Wendy's you might spend a couple hours in line...also if your from out of town and are not used to the altitude out here in Denver be cautious it will kick your ass. If you try and take every dab you can and smoke every sample offered to ya by your buds, your going to fall out...I promise you it will not be an enjoyable time at all...so if you drink all night with us at Shotguns you might not even make it out of bed the next day for the cup..alcohol kicks ya in the sack out here if your not ready for it...Mile High is no joke

420circuit

420circuit

Great post TK, good to remind visitors from lower elevation that they will be a mile high and need to pay attention to water intake and the thin air. The Cup did not let me bring my (always in hand) water bottle inside last year and there were only a couple places to get a free sip, something about paying a couple bucks for a drink of water just pisses me off. However you do it, you need extra water at altitude. Nice to go out-drink everyone from sea level, but I do pity what happens to them the next morning.

Denver step
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I wanted to say thanks to all of you who have put the time in to share and give Great Infermation about this
great event.
Its way Kewl to see how helpful good Kats Can be..

AND IF ANYONE HAS THE MAP OR THE KEY to VENDERS FEEL FREE TO POST.
Sending out the Super (Farmers)Cup Vibes.
peace
FlyJ

lollipopman

lollipopman

Hey @Texas Kid is shotguns a strip club if so me and the wife is down

420circuit

420circuit

There is a hotel right across the road. Just don't get killed crossing it.

J-fly

J-fly

too much tobacco smoke inside shotguns for me. Last time I was there someone got a bottle broke on their head, and another person assaulted a taxi driver. There are a lot of hot 21 year old meth head strippers there though. Enjoy fellas, hopefully ill be snowboarding up in the mountains

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

@Texas Kid I'm from the south do I need to bring winter clothes?
Mmm...you may want something considerable to stay warm. Weather report shows snow for sure Thursday night into Friday, possibly Saturday as well

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

And it could get worse. If the front from the southeast hits the one moving in from the northwest right over Denver......shit. Still going to enjoy

Top Bottom