2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Can I re-enter the Expo?
All attendees except for the one-day passes will be provided with a wristbands for re-entry.
Can I re-enter the concerts?
No, there is no re-entry at the concerts. All exits are final.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

See thats just what i thought i saw,....so who will be inside that can host us ONE DAY PASS types?

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

My wife and I got 3 day passes and motel room set up already. Hope to meet some farmers and get fucked up. Anything going on for an afterparty?

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

My wife and I got 3 day passes and motel room set up already. Hope to meet some farmers and get fucked up. Anything going on for an afterparty?

Pre game and post game are still up in the air as far as i know,......Where ya in from? This should be a really good one, i generally boycott the 'CC' events on profiterring principles, but we(the growing public) have pretty much taken over and nobody even hits their booth - which i find hilarious!!!

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Well be in from Ne, will be our first time to any type of canna event. We have a blast everything we come to Colorado so no way we can go wrong. Hopefully will be in sometime early Saturday afternoon to get the area figured out and get some dinner.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Have you guys heard of the freedom trail?? I'll be trying that out. It's for the "People's Award" my homie and I will be there.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
30 DAZE and a wake up THEN>>>>>>>>>
To da Airport in Atlanta to Denver OH Yea ! ! ! ! !! ! >>>>

@cannapits
Cant wait to say hey bro
face to face,
and all the other great Growers and breeders
gunna be a BLAST
same here brother. gotta hang out. work on way2green for me please.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

If I tried to hit every Shop in Denver and choose the peaples choice
I would make it maybe three shops before I passed out LoL
Yea its gunna be Epic with friends, fun and lots of good Vibes flowin
I hope to run into a wall of it.
Its All good
FlyJ

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Flying J - you gotta go local style,.....first increase your tollerance by a factor of 9.5, thats a good start. I suggest you get in touch with your inner coffee addict, when smoking copious amounts of weed they are your friend,.....also i might suggest pure Sativa for the morning hours.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I will be there Sun/Mon. Will @thunderfudge @Medusa or Ex be there? Will be willing to pitch in and help around the booth if ExGen is rolling that way. I missed Emerald and Hempfest, aint missing this one!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes indeed that would be a great time. I've been dying to get some tips on how @Medusa gets her nails so perfect. Mine are a friggn mess. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom