• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Will be my 3rd denvercup 5th 420 rally

Probably 15th trip to denver/golden since legalize pot

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to hooking up with you and all the visiting FARMERS!!!!

420circuit

420circuit

Does anyone know if there is a list of exhibitors? Booth map? Last year I spent hours wandering around and was totally engaged and entertained, but missed out on most of the seed companies. Hope to plan a route this year.

420circuit

420circuit

I had a map last year but had problems reading it and never did figure out where I was, perhaps a result of trying at least 14 different strains. Be ready for 4:20, have one rolled, it is quite amazing to see.

lollipopman

lollipopman

I won't be there till Friday night, but I'm down for @boston being our travel guide.. Lol

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Hope u all have a great time and remember where your at Lol. Perhaps next time. @jumpincactus Get a manicure. Works well to own a Hairsalon. Take a rubber for all the oil rigs everyone sucks on Yuk. M

Well i carry those little alcohol wipes and do the deal correct,.....Play Safe Folks!

Stalks

Stalks

I'm sorry but if one of my friends has the Herps and try's to get me to smoke I'll be rude and tell them I don't have and don't want the herp dawg strain

llamabox

llamabox

Does anyone know if there is a list of exhibitors? Booth map? Last year I spent hours wandering around and was totally engaged and entertained, but missed out on most of the seed companies. Hope to plan a route this year.

There is an app called guidebook. Hightimes digital events posts one for every cup. They havent put the denver up yet.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Now thats funny But I am sick F er
watch as ya get um running
the one time having a little drone heli thing with a camera on it to take a Vid of the Action . . . . . .
Truth be it
I just want to go meet Farmers and Breeders who see a Bright light as one more place to grow a plant
Even a dog gets a warm place in the sun once in a while
21 Daze and a Wake up
see yaz through the Haze
FlyJ

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Excellent! Thanks, I'll watch for it. Last year we had huge phone issues, none of us could call or text all day, maybe 2 way radios would come in handy.

Perhaps those of us that have walkie talkies could choose an channel number and go off!!!

i'm down for this on so many levels!

420circuit

420circuit

I like the radio thing but I think they all need to be the same kind to have the same channel numbers. Like FRS type versus VHF, CB, UHF...

Glad to hear of your remission there HB, maybe the person who has it should be the one with the alcohol wipes. After.o_O

4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

Any disc golfers out there that would like to toss a round while u r in town we could meet up in the AM. Plenty of nice courses & great breweries to follow up the round. Cannardo's get together is a cool way ro meet farmers also, I won't be able to attend this yr Disco Biscuits r @ Red Rocks that night(anyone goin hit me up)

Latest posts

Top Bottom