2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Full.Melt

Full.Melt

i'll see you guys there i arrive friday 3pm .any good spots for flowers in downtown denver? i might see you guys at shotgun willies if the girfriend wants to see some tna.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Anyone know a place I could watch the Spurs game? A bar or something? I know Buffalo Wild Wings will have it for sure but want somewhere where there's a pool table.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Sorry that was the effect of finishing off the jar of JEDI-DEATHSTAR, they say stupid is as stupid does. That was stupid, only line would be at "Willie's" and it sure won't have 1000's in it, LOL.

Hey @Dr. Evil you gonna be in the house this weekend,....'cuz you deserve a pat on the back for what you been showing here lately!

Yep...i'll be there for a while...probably wont close it down..but i'll throw a lil red paint on the walls.

//Anyone know a place I could watch the Spurs game? A bar or something? I know Buffalo Wild Wings will have it for sure but want somewhere where there's a pool table.

Try Wynkoop brewery.....lots of pool tables, beer, food and tv's

ubi

ubi

i should go........ just too tight on funds. maybe some of my friends can get me in ....
PS last year i didnt wait in line.. went to the vendor entrance and walked right in.
just act like your suppose to be there. and if any on asks be like my boss told me come this way he/she has a booth, now out of my way i have to go to work! (but do have your pass handy and exposed).

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

Exhibitors and booth numbers are up in the high times event app. Not sure of a website link

4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

So all over IG breeders and dispensaries are saying thete will b plenty of beans & free samples to go around? I would assume this 2 b true unless they tell them all upon check in they will not b allowed 2 distribute there goods, if thats the case there's gonna b a lot of pissed off breeders with lots of gear 2 haul back & u could c a lot of pissed off stoners. Just my 2 cents

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

So all over IG breeders and dispensaries are saying thete will b plenty of beans & free samples to go around? I would assume this 2 b true unless they tell them all upon check in they will not b allowed 2 distribute there goods, if thats the case there's gonna b a lot of pissed off breeders with lots of gear 2 haul back & u could c a lot of pissed off stoners. Just my 2 cents

Well, they say ignorance is BLISS too......don't they? I hate to say it but i'm thinking of not going on my free pass, because the warning came from a STATE level, that means North Denver Metro Drug Taskforce is the enforcer and they are straight up dicks ( the kind that love to issue expensive tickets for public consumption ) that are all about not allowing anyone to challenge their authority. Sadly the event is not viewed as a "private" space and so if they want to they can enforce all the penalties of "public consumption" at their judgement. If that happens they could literally 'bust' everyone in attendance by issuing "tickets" and while that would be expensive on its own the biggest potential problem ( for out of state folks ) is they can make you come back for your court date!

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Four hours into the trip... Should be there by midnight Colorado time. Sneaked a gram through the checkpoint lol see you guys there!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Has anyone found a vendor map/layout yet????? Guess I will get one when I get there tomorrow. Wish they had released these earlier.

420circuit

420circuit

It was a free for all smokers paradise last year, it would surprise me if anyone got hassled by cops. There was 1 cop directing traffic last year, did not have any issues with openly smoking inside or outside. The weather is clearing right now, but bring a rain proof jacket for sure, especially if you hit the concerts.

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

There is a vendor map/layout in the hightimes app on your phone. Your have to reference the map with the exhibitor/booth numbers from a different section of the app. Im sure there is a list of booth numbers on the website as well.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

It was a free for all smokers paradise last year, it would surprise me if anyone got hassled by cops. There was 1 cop directing traffic last year, did not have any issues with openly smoking inside or outside. The weather is clearing right now, but bring a rain proof jacket for sure, especially if you hit the concerts.

Well, if you don't consider getting told not to sell seeds, or give any smokeables away without raising federal enforcement interest not getting hassled then i guess its all good. Pouring buckets right now in the metro area and not expected to let up until late in the morning Saturday- be prepared!

4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

What a bunch of "ignorance" flying around IG then, I was simply relaying what I was reading from these breeders we invest alot of money in and apparently trust to some extent. I guess that's what living in bliss will get me, reckon I just gonna go bakc too beian ignurant

lollipopman

lollipopman

Anyone coming in from out of town you might wanna rent a car, got off the plane and the taxi talking $100 to drive me to the hotel.. Needless to say I rented a car..

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Anyone coming in from out of town you might wanna rent a car, got off the plane and the taxi talking $100 to drive me to the hotel.. Needless to say I rented a car..
Wtf? Isn't that only like 10 miles lmao!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I must be old, it takes me longer to type '2 b' than it does to type 'to be' but i digress. Does not appear be good news.

http://www.westword.com/news/mariju...cks-down-on-cannabis-cup-dispensaries-6650491

Businesses planning to give out free product or even just show their buds at the now-annual High Times Cannabis Cup had better think twice, according to a memo issued earlier this month by the Colorado Department of Revenue.

The memo says any shop that displays or gives out bud at the three-day convention could face criminal sanctions from the state. “Your facility must be operated strictly within the law set forth by the Colorado Constitution, Colorado Revised Statutes and the Colorado Code of Regulations,” the department reminds business owners.

After receiving several letters from dispensaries seeking clarification, the department realized it needed to make its position clear, according to the memo signed by Marijuana Enforcement Division head Lewis Koski. “Statute clearly mandates that marijuana produced within the regulated system must remain in the closed system (and only transported between MED licensed premise) until final sale to a patient or customer, and may not be consumed within any licensed premises.”

In short: Since the Cannabis Cup isn’t a state-legal recreational dispensary, you can’t display your pot there. And the state is tightening all the loopholes, too. “Medical or retail marijuana licensee owners or employees should not use personally purchased flower or product as a means to avoid the intent of the statute and regulation prohibiting off-premises display or sale of marijuana,” the memo continues, pointing out that an often-ignored state law prohibits anyone from buying, reselling or “acquiring” medical or retail cannabis products purchased from a dispensary.

In the memo, Koski suggests that any dispensary still wanting to participate at the Cannabis Cup by handing out fliers or coupons relocate itself outside of the public-consumption area to avoid “any participation in which the licensee might appear to be facilitating potentially illegal conduct.”

Past events have seen dispensaries displaying whole plants at the Cannabis Cup, as well as dispensaries offering up free dabs or hits of herb at their booths. And over the past few weeks, several dispensary owners have taken to Facebook to express their frustration with Koski’s memo, noting that they paid thousands for their booth spots at the Cannabis Cup and thousands more preparing massive displays.

High Times reps have said the Cup and competition will still go on as planned.

Read the entire warning at the state MED site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom