2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Now we all know you're the secret Stanley spy @420circuit !! ;)

Joking aside, this is a sizable slice of a multi multi billion dollar, multi faceted budding and booming industry that they have their goals set in. They catch a lot of flak because they have no shame taking all praise given (on national tv) for doing something last couple years when so many other farmers have been doing it humbly for decades. Christ Rick Simpson would go to your house and make the phoenix tears, showing you how to do it for yourself later. I just don't believe those greenhorns at all, not with the mountain of monetary value in wait.

That said there are more cbd strains out there, some with the 2:1 cbd/thc ratio and more coming. The fact that they kinda shut themselves off from the rest of the gardening community doesn't help them IMHO.

I definitely appreciate your opinion BTW.

420circuit

420circuit

Dr. Gupta says they probably saved Charlotte's life along with many other sick kids. There is nothing to stop the rest of us from trying to do even better.

BTW, if you are making high CBD edible oil, I suggest using different plants (an all CBD and a high THC) and processing them separately because the decarb is a little different and you will want to maximize the compound that you are looking for by heating to the optimum temp, for the best duration. My understanding is that THC does not require as high a temp or long a duration as CBD, and if you "overcook" THC it may convert to CBN. So decarbing the all CBD buds separately will give you a better yield of CBD, same with the high THC buds. Depends what you are making.

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

I agree with everything you say 420circuit. My face is new around here but my eyes have been on these boards for a long time. I don't care what business model someone has. The Stanley's have still created a wave of recognition for what the plant is capable of. If they won't give us there strain that's ok. I bet between us all we might find something equal if not better than there's. Sounds like a challenge that allot of farmers are already working on. I wish more of us growers had the same ambition as Josh Stanley when it comes to the patients. I agree with 420circuit there is no room for hate. Let's let them do what they do, wait and see what they end up doing. In the mean time, I'm going to continue pursuing the possibilities of this plant as best as I can. And will support anyone else doing the same thing. Regardless of there business model.

Peace

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
ROC is a cash cow, the Stanley's are not paying the bills, not even close, more like families of sick kids are..all should do a little more research on that whole hustle...Web is R4 badseed from Greenwerks and is not even the best CBD producing strain available these days....Plus CBD oil is 50 state legal, no need to move kids and families to Colorado and pay out the ass to get something you can get at the health food stores or off Amazon that is cleaner and more consistant..don't believe the Stanley hype, ROC is giving nothing away.
I don't agree with your post very often but I'm 100% with you on this one. What a fucking joke these guys are. There's nothing compassionate about breaking families banks to feed there greed. Then hide behind saying there just trying to help the kids.

420circuit

420circuit

Didn't intend to hijack thread, sorry, just sharing what my experience was. It was worth attending. My friend upgraded my ticket to VIP, a great way to go, especially if you want to see the concerts. Plan to take lots of cannabis in if you go next year, there was a LOT consumed.

I stand behind my words about the Stanley's. They are working a life-death problem the best way they think will work. I defer to their judgement about the best way to get meds to those who need it and will continue with my own ways. They saved more kids than me, so I will listen to them. But I will keep making my own oil and hope to survive long enough to see these plants common in home gardens and good oil available for cheap to anyone who wants or needs it.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Didn't intend to hijack thread, sorry, just sharing what my experience was. It was worth attending. My friend upgraded my ticket to VIP, a great way to go, especially if you want to see the concerts. Plan to take lots of cannabis in if you go next year, there was a LOT consumed.

I stand behind my words about the Stanley's. They are working a life-death problem the best way they think will work. I defer to their judgement about the best way to get meds to those who need it and will continue with my own ways. They saved more kids than me, so I will listen to them. But I will keep making my own oil and hope to survive long enough to see these plants common in home gardens and good oil available for cheap to anyone who wants or needs it.
Unfortunately these are the guys lobbying against home grows and making your own medicine. they want you and everyone to have to buy it from them.

420circuit

420circuit

I do not see that happening. I was encouraged to continue growing and making oil, and was given suggested dosing details. Please verify your facts before posting something inaccurate. Does their success in treating kids make you hate them? I plan to attend the next rule making session in Denver and do not expect to see them pushing against home growers. Their operation is not concerned with home growers. Really not understanding the hate. The enemies of home growers are working government jobs, trying to prevent or put limits on growers, trying to be in control. The Stanley's are not working against anyone other than the same political turds as the rest of us.

BubbaG

BubbaG

I know what a carpet bagged is lol and the name is accurately applied in this case Imo

420circuit

420circuit

Hey @lollipopman, was that Cherry Afghan tested? Which shops had crappy products, always good to let others know where not to go. Last shop I checked buds was Lotus in Denver and their offerings looked excellent.

Bubba, a carpet bagger comes from somewhere else, like the Yankees going into the South after the Civil War and profiteering. I think the Stanleys are locals, but don't really know for sure. I hope everyone makes money in cannabis, making money is what oils the grow machines. I genuinely do not get where all the hate comes from.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Hey @lollipopman, was that Cherry Afghan tested? Which shops had crappy products, always good to let others know where not to go. Last shop I checked buds was Lotus in Denver and their offerings looked excellent.

Bubba, a carpet bagger comes from somewhere else, like the Yankees going into the South after the Civil War and profiteering. I think the Stanleys are locals, but don't really know for sure. I hope everyone makes money in cannabis, making money is what oils the grow machines. I genuinely do not get where all the hate comes from.
Yes it was 9.73 CBD and .36 thc

lollipopman

lollipopman

For shops we liked the green dot, the others was urbn something like that and last one is down the rd from green dot across the street I wouldn't send my enemy there can't remember their name tho

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

If there were a way to freeze a moment in time to keep as a reminder why I choose to follow this path It would have to be Monday the 4th of April 2015, @ 420 pm The time is a Factor but more over it was the Company I was with, At that moment with a bowl of Black Yeti in hand, My Cancer free Sister next to me and with Oom pah pah Sitting next to her, All the time surrounded by THCFarmers and other Like-minded People…… I was In AW and all I could do was Inhale….

With so Much to say and tell all about I will some this up in just a few more words.

Never IN my life have I seen so many who gather and Share SELFLESSLY with all around them.

A single moment in time where coming together and Celebrating this Freedom was the Only Goal

Live Share and Love lots Farmers The Cup was Something I shall always hold as Peaceful OUTSTANDING BLAST

FlyJ

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

My friend called me an ass kisser for "siding" with the Stanleys. He could not be more wrong. If you had been standing there while Josh Stanley explained what they are doing, you would come away with the same impression, that these are good people with a good vision and that they are on a mission.
That's because he is a great salesman. Please never forget that the slithering Stanley brothers lobbied hard for our good buddy Chris Romer's HB 1284 which destroyed the industry and displaced and criminalized thousands of growers and patients.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I do not see that happening. I was encouraged to continue growing and making oil, and was given suggested dosing details. Please verify your facts before posting something inaccurate. Does their success in treating kids make you hate them? I plan to attend the next rule making session in Denver and do not expect to see them pushing against home growers. Their operation is not concerned with home growers. Really not understanding the hate. The enemies of home growers are working government jobs, trying to prevent or put limits on growers, trying to be in control. The Stanley's are not working against anyone other than the same political turds as the rest of us.
You drank the Stanley kool aid my friend. Were you in Colorado growing for yourself and 15 patients in 2009-10 when the shit hit the fan? Or are you just learning about the Stanley brothers now after the dust is starting to settle 5 years later? Clearly you weren't cut as deep as the rest of us by the Scamleys. If you don't believe the Scamley brothers personally funded lobbying for 1284 and 64 then you are wrong. They were not private about it at the time. You are going to bat for the wrong people.

Last edited:
muir

muir

>>>
11102625 957534877613155 1653184739862189072 n

420circuit

420circuit

How many kids have you saved with your work?

Or is your work designed to fund your lifestyle?

After you meet with the families that are using cannabis oil to treat terminal disease, please post your suggestions about how they can succeed. THAT is what this is about. Not how we can best grow and sell weed for making dabs or how those guys affected your business. I don't drink Kool-Aid. I drink beer and would be glad to sit and chat over a pint, maybe share ideas, but I will not join the chorus that slanders other people without good reason.
Charlotte Figi

muir

muir

it aint just "hate", that causes there to be a "realm of caring warning page" on FB

I haven't ever been a caregiver for a child (but for many others), I also never fucked around with a parent of a sick child for my own profit, nor have I ever paid a lobbyist to support legislation that supported my business to the exclusion of others.

Last edited:
Top Bottom