2017 Pine Tar Kush Outdoor'

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you understand anyone with half a brain no longer believes this b.s ...?

Boss i forgot more than u understand on a full spectrum of topics. You came in this thread and got fucking crushed. You can try keeping this b.s going thats fine ...... a nice filler
Crushed?

SpiderK

SpiderK

get your boy into that XBud / Landrace forum on icmag ....

a few questions hes hiding from ... question post and he sat on forum last night with no answers ...

i wonder if he is waiting on a private message convo first ?

SpiderK

SpiderK

Tell u the truth at this point i do not thrust the entire chain of players so do with that what you wish. All talk, no pictures ...

And the guy from the start it comes out had many preservation gems so lets not drag this dead horse down the tracks. in 2004 he had nothing. Now he has 3-5 of the rarest pure strains on earth ?

Yes , im my opinion he passed off PTK as XBud .... Seems everyone has one.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Lets get Hazeman into this ??? How about some insta cats send him into this thread that everyone is trashing him in ... He been back at the farm in the last two years.

Lets see what is in his vault and what he used ??

I would assume he grew them out and smoked it ? And i assume hes smoked it before ???

SpiderK

SpiderK

So anyone with insta go on infinity genetics and tell hazeman swing on over. Guys trashing his genetics and seeds in this thread.

and eastcoastjoe still hiding from the Icmag / strains breeding / landrace XBud thread''

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Hazeman G13 hybrid

DG G13 Hash

HZMN

the rrock

the rrock

shmalphy

I know absolutely nothing about strains offered by breeders. I bought seeds one time in 1988 from The Seed Bank Catalog (2nd page after the order form) - Haze x NL#5

We bought several packs and had them shipped to Mexico and then delivered to 'the OC' because I refused to have anything to do with seeds shipped to the USA from anywhere.

I know a couple of things about smuggling seeds inside of surfboards from the early 1970's before there was a DEA and surfers were considered pretty harmless - Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

When someone mentions a strain name to me I usually have to send an email to someone to find out what they're talking about. Case in point that I picked-up some medicine from another MMJ grower in Southwest Washington and he said it was 'Cantaloupe'

Is that a good strain and sought after? I have no idea. I think the grower did an outstanding job and we're going to legally exchange cuts - he gets TO and I get 'Cantaloupe' - it's all good.

Just for clarification - the name 'The One' has nothing to do with the quality. It came about at a 'come to Jesus meeting' with this group of associates I wanted out of my life once and for all - familiarity breeds contempt and all.

Nothing to do with the strain at all - an inside joke actually

ClackamasCootz
I purchasedNL5x haze from sensi seed catalog,back in 87 i believe, it was an incredibly strong and potent strain, I used it to make many crosses and still have seeds from alot of them. IM doing outdoor run with the NL5x haze crossed with big sur holyweed now,seeds are over 20 years old and still got 100% germ rates. Also purchased Hindu Kush from sensi back then and some of the phenos were just mindblowingly strong,friends still to this day remember HK as the strongest weed they've ever smoked,unfortunately I never took clones from those phenos as I was fairly new to growing and strain preservation was concentrated on the NL5 x haze.

SpiderK

SpiderK

12-28-2004
budrunners

Any input from anyone that can give a person that has never tried Kush before.......What is a very good Kush strain to start with that is available to me and others here without trying to get that Kush that is guarded in the so called "inner circle".....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

12-28-2004
Texas Kid

My Kush plants look like the other plants for the most part. No distiguishing leaves or anything. Dense buds, real puffed out, killer yield

I have a Northern Lights x Kush(fav), Hindu Kush x Master Kush, Kush x Amsterdam Flame, Pine Tar Kush amd I am thinking of remaking my Orange Kush plant at some time in the future. Any of the POK "plural of kush" crosses or Nirvana's kushes or Cali Kush Seeds or Tom Hill's Caljax or Pine tar kush or Reeferman's Charles' Kush

Tex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12-29-2004
Swerve

i will be doing a kush comparison grow between dutch passions master kush, Thseeds Mk Ultra,cali kush seeds OGERS and BUbba. no mind it i live in los angeles and i smoke the kush everyday from kush bubba to pure kush or the PK's . i really only prefer OG kush. og seems to be the strongest kush out there..i have smoked almost every type of kush out here in cali so..

but this grow wont be for at least 5 months for i have another grow before that on of more exotics

Swerve

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

01-31-2005
Robhpx13

hey buddy I talk more about this then youve ever have in your life about one strain, so I dont want to hear it.....have a heart some crazy shit went down last night, and Im seeing if a fellow kush grower is cool. thank you for leaving considering you have nothing to offer this forum except conflict.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

01-31-2005
KGB47

If your intent was to hijack this thread about Kush and change it into your personal forum, then congratulations, you were successful. And if my pointing this fact out to you has bothered you, get over it. Try using the PM's, they work real well and don't drag the forums down with personal messages. Act your age, oh wait..maybe you were
rolleyes.gif

PS:Loved all the images in your gallery
biglaugh.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-02-2005
skunkafryed

I see John is still up to his old tricks....hows it goin john? er med...er orgmkid errr tfc errrr jesus howie??? lmmfao and the kush scam continues folks....

SpiderK

SpiderK

02-03-2005
skunkafryed

The scam started way back a few years ago on og. Tfa, medgrower, orgnkid etc..are all one in the same. He runs his scam based on the ogkush and bubba kush hype thats been going on for years now. His cali kush seeds is a joke. I just cant believe everyone falls for it. I should have been smart and saved pm's and backed up the proof before the archives got cleaned on og. I wasnt online for 2 years, hence my surprise after getting back online to see not only is he still scamming, he now is trying to get a seed co off the ground....lmao. What a pathetic pos. He used to laugh as he sold packs of "og kush" beans for 500 a pack to unsuspecting newbies caught on the hype. He is a bold faced liar and phyco pill popper. Dont believe me? lol go ahead.....grow out some of his garbage. Youll see.

Just look at the forums and look at the screen names who have not many posts and look at the kush pushers. Punctuation, spelling. Mistakes...etc. Its easy to spot, the guy is a fuck up. Look at howies posts...look at orgnkids....start looking into this shit. You'll be amazed at what you uncover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol I know I remeber that. He did that to make people think it was immpossible that it could be him, he even fooled me for a while arguing with orgnkid. That is where he told me he got the bubba and og clones. From orgnkid. he bragged how kid ran the kush scene and would never breed so he was going to breed for him. He used the persona he created to make the illusion he knew a big time grower who had the kush and thus began his dream at riches through this infamous La strain.. I trapped him by talking shit about him in pm to orgnkid, saying how I though medgrower was wierd and fishy.. (while knowing it was him). orgnkids pm response was strange as fuck and tried to glorify medgrower (himself lol) I really knew it was him then and he was very strange on the phone from then on which confirmed my suspicions.

I never spoke to him again and I moved and stayed off the net for a while actually expecting something to go down. He smells like a rat. ..he used to brag about how staff couldnt find out his many aliases (he used to talk about trolling rezdog, he had a big grudge agasnt him for some reason. Jealous I suppose...) he uses proxy blocking and such to hide anonomously under any alias at any time..

If orgnkid was from LA why is his name "orgn" as in oregon?...oregon is where medgrower, tfa lived during the begginings of this scam.

be carefull out there.

Shell game

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

02-03-2005
skunkafryed

The scam started way back a few years ago on og. Tfa, medgrower, orgnkid etc..are all one in the same. He runs his scam based on the ogkush and bubba kush hype thats been going on for years now. His cali kush seeds is a joke. I just cant believe everyone falls for it. I should have been smart and saved pm's and backed up the proof before the archives got cleaned on og. I wasnt online for 2 years, hence my surprise after getting back online to see not only is he still scamming, he now is trying to get a seed co off the ground....lmao. What a pathetic pos. He used to laugh as he sold packs of "og kush" beans for 500 a pack to unsuspecting newbies caught on the hype. He is a bold faced liar and phyco pill popper. Dont believe me? lol go ahead.....grow out some of his garbage. Youll see.

Just look at the forums and look at the screen names who have not many posts and look at the kush pushers. Punctuation, spelling. Mistakes...etc. Its easy to spot, the guy is a fuck up. Look at howies posts...look at orgnkids....start looking into this shit. You'll be amazed at what you uncover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol I know I remeber that. He did that to make people think it was immpossible that it could be him, he even fooled me for a while arguing with orgnkid. That is where he told me he got the bubba and og clones. From orgnkid. he bragged how kid ran the kush scene and would never breed so he was going to breed for him. He used the persona he created to make the illusion he knew a big time grower who had the kush and thus began his dream at riches through this infamous La strain.. I trapped him by talking shit about him in pm to orgnkid, saying how I though medgrower was wierd and fishy.. (while knowing it was him). orgnkids pm response was strange as fuck and tried to glorify medgrower (himself lol) I really knew it was him then and he was very strange on the phone from then on which confirmed my suspicions.

I never spoke to him again and I moved and stayed off the net for a while actually expecting something to go down. He smells like a rat. ..he used to brag about how staff couldnt find out his many aliases (he used to talk about trolling rezdog, he had a big grudge agasnt him for some reason. Jealous I suppose...) he uses proxy blocking and such to hide anonomously under any alias at any time..

If orgnkid was from LA why is his name "orgn" as in oregon?...oregon is where medgrower, tfa lived during the begginings of this scam.

be carefull out there.

View attachment 715446

1 mention of ptk and a whole bunch of crybaby bs just like the forum's these days haha.as bon jovi once said, "its all the same,only the names have changed" DOA :)
Hey if its smells like pinetar and tastes like pinetar,call it ptk right?
I'd be more interested in hearing what makes a strain be considered "kush"

SpiderK

SpiderK

I'd say something that came from kush valley. Pak, India, China ...

But nevil and baba had an early kush4 strain and so did sam skunk man .... But not sure of an early source from high times or anything other than that old article maybe from sam / jingles 79'

Sam did have a truck load of good genetics.

SpiderK

SpiderK

And i may have got my best pack yet .... this is a one off ~ not for sale

Blue Orca Haze ( 1971 B.O.E.L. Afghani x 1976 B.O.E.L. Thai Stick ) / F2 NL5/Haze x ( E.T.'s ~ F1's - Cuban Black Haze x A5 Haze / Mirakel Thai ) -

not many crosses floating around with an F2 NL5 / Haze x A5 Haze + the orca genetics should be some crazy F1's ...

&...........

Mazar / Guerrero x NLH F2 x Cuban Black Haze x A5Haze / Mirakel - ( one off cross ) NFS
Velvet Rush F7/F8 ( dj short from mel / ed rosenthal ) x F2 nl5 x haze
Kali mist ( first drop mid 90's ) x Mr. G's Cherry Bomb IBL x Burmese
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the a5 line came from the a5 haze crew near maastrich, who still hold the a5 haze.
a5 is short for nl5 x haze A. nev's best line, imo. he lost the haze A male way back when...
all the nl5/haze work around today is the haze C male. still an ass kicker, but not the awesome haze A male.
this line is supposed to be a pure line, but i have my doubts...
very difficult seeds to germ and bodhi ended up with only this male. he usually won't save males if there aren't females around to check out, but this guy was regal and built...
i still have some more, so a female is still a possibility down the line...
...hope that helps

e.t.

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

I purchasedNL5x haze from sensi seed catalog,back in 87 i believe, it was an incredibly strong and potent strain, I used it to make many crosses and still have seeds from alot of them. IM doing outdoor run with the NL5x haze crossed with big sur holyweed now,seeds are over 20 years old and still got 100% germ rates. Also purchased Hindu Kush from sensi back then and some of the phenos were just mindblowingly strong,friends still to this day remember HK as the strongest weed they've ever smoked,unfortunately I never took clones from those phenos as I was fairly new to growing and strain preservation was concentrated on the NL5 x haze.

Hey rrock'

I think the first drop of N.L 5 / haze from nevil was 1989 then 1990. And i think sensi may have done a 1991 drop or 1992 was the first n.l. 5 / haze. Think nevil was in jail late 1991

but i think some made it out last part of 1988. Coot' had mel frank and ed rosenthal ect at private bbq's with boel guys ... and he got like 8 or 10 packs of the first release. but he crossed the most sativs male and females for the F2's.... and the line is further along now. but i bet you still must grow a few packs for a traditional that we recall ... ( not sure ) but i tried and can't run this outdoors in the bush as it will not finish, but its a good thing when its a 100 day because its legit. ( n.l. #5 / Haze F3's )

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

the party bus is warming up, smoking billowing out of windows ....

CUBS ZOOM 74b16c3a 446d 48ba ae4e e292f9038f46 1024x1024

Last night Dead & Company pulled into Chicago to close our their 2017 summer tour with a pair of shows at Wrigley Field home to the 2016 World Series champs the Chicago Cubs. The six-piece act once again offered up a two set affair that featured the band going acoustic for a tune in the first set, and a second set that featured a murders’ row of Grateful Dead classics.

Night one at the friendly confines kicked off with Bob Weir leading the band through “The Music Never Stopped.” John Mayer stepped up to the mic next on “Bertha,” which featured some great interplay between the guitarist and the keyboard player Jeff Chimenti. A loose and groovy take on the John Phillips-penned “Me & My Uncle” proceeded a slow and syrupy version of “Sugaree” and Weir’s “Let It Grow.” D&C brought the first set to a close by going acoustic for a take on “Uncle John’s Band.”

With just three sets remaining in the tour Dead & Company pulled out all the stops for the second set of the night. Bob Weir & Co. got the energy up from set break with a spirited “Shakedown Street,” which segued “Dark Star,” their fourth take on Dead’s exploratory jam vehicle this summer. The nicely jammed out version eventfully led into rousing take on another psychedelic-era classic “Saint Stephen.” Bassist Oteil Burbridgeonce again got a chance to sing led on a tender take on “China Doll.” From there the band worked it’s way through a straight-forward take on “Terrapin Station,” that segued into the chorus from “Uncle John’s Band.” The “UJB” reprise melted straight into the “Drums” > “Space” portion of the night with latter-day Dead standout “Standing On The Moon” as the landing point out of it. Dead & Company brought the second set to with the triumphant of “Help On The Way” > “Slipknot!” > “Franklin’s Tower.”

The band returned to the stage to close out night one at Wrigley Field with a double-encore of “Ripple” and “U.S. Blues.”

Dead & Company will close out their 2017 summer tour tonight with the second of two sold out shows in the Windy City, which can be streamed via nugs.tv.

Watch pro-shot video, listen to full show audio rip from the webcast and check out the setlist below:

https://www.jambase.com/article/ful...any-kick-off-tour-closing-stand-wrigley-field

SpiderK

SpiderK

A5 Haze ( Karma Genetic's ) -

User419609 pic1398599 1425230954

User419609 pic1389927 1423653392

02-28-2015
Originally Posted by Yo Sammy / ( Yosemite Sam ~~ MNForum )
Hi all,

I was blessed to receive a A5 sample from Karma to share my view on its authenticity.
The sample wasnt grown to full potential and lacked a bit of a cure but still it was very clear that this nug was an actual A5 nug.
The high and taste were unmistakable!
So yes, after searching for A5 Haze for more then 15 years i can concur Karma has obtained the real deal.
This is A5, she is back in the community, no doubt about it!
Thank you good people behind the screens, you know who you are. Big Ups to you for setting her free after this long period of obscurity.
I always felt she was still out there somewhere.
Great to see this very amazing hybrid back where she belongs.
I can strongly recommend all tokers and smokers to sample Karma'G A5 hybrids and bx. It will be most amazing just like e.T. mentioned.

Let's celebrate!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Jesse,

The A5 and C5 cuttings are pre dating MNS and their origins are well known.
They are the first selected f1's of Nevils hybrids NL5xHzA and NL5xHzC made in the early '80's.
Those who take new angles on the historical context of these hybrids either don't know what their talking about or are confused by all the online misinformation that is going around the net.
Some of these classic hybrids are still around.
They are very amazing plants, i'm sure Shanti will agree.
The success is all in the genetics really.
These hybrids are very related to the MNS haze hybrid lines and some of soma's G13Hz based lines.

Hey Sean,
The A5 was a specific phenotype of the NL5xHzA cross and was used as the mother for the first-read original-Nevils Haze line.
Sadly the A5 cutting got lost at the end of the 90's due to wrong labelling.
Many dutch coffeeshops still have A5 haze on their list but its never the real deal.
Barneys even claims to have bred with the A5 (they call it nevilles a5 haze....) in recent years creating their tangerine dream line.... well nighty night D.
Talk about mis-information....

Cheers,
YSam

Top Bottom