2nd round with C.S. nutrients.

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

You definitely have room to up your PPM. Given how large those plants are it seems they are looking for more food.

T

tipper619sd

You definitely have room to up your PPM. Given how large those plants are it seems they are looking for more food.
thanks SG i actually added in at 4ml a gal today and will be seeing tomorrow how things turn out and i will take pics for every one.
Is this "moab" the mad farmer stuff? I is kinda slow on the uptake. thanks
yes it is but im going to stick with just the CS this round and see how my numbers compare to the supernatural and how they compare to my aeroponic feed schedule with H&G with MOAB .

Thanks again guys for the comments and responses really appreciate all of you. I will be taking pics tomorrow and will have a few pre flower shots. For some reason they have been developing very fast ( which is good in my opinion). Cant wait to show all you farmers tomorrow when lights come on. Peace and happy farming.

T

tipper619sd

So here are the pics i said i would have hope u guys enjoy its been getting ver crowded in there lately and since its beeen very hot they have been drinking about a 2 to 3 gals a day. As u can see they have pre flowers already and after my next top off ill be changing the systems water for good and will be mixing all bloom i the system. My ppms are at 550 thats 1.0 on the ec . My water temp is 66 . Hope u all enjoy and any help is wanted?

IMG 20120810 094119
IMG 20120810 094142
IMG 20120810 094150
IMG 20120810 094240
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Your going to need some kind of cage around these or they will pull themselves apart under their own weight. You don't want ti find out the hard way - trust me.

Looking great.

T

tipper619sd

Your going to need some kind of cage around these or they will pull themselves apart under their own weight. You don't want ti find out the hard way - trust me.

Looking great.
what would u recommend DS? I dont know if i can get a cage around the buckets and these girls. I was gonna tie the up but let me know what u suggest.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Its going to be hard with them already so large but you will probably have to make something custom with some fencing. You might be able to get away with some tie ups, but if the cages save 1 cola (and they will save much more then that) they paid for themselves.

T

tipper619sd

fencing ? do they sell it at home depot and u mean fencing that i can roll around the plants and tie together?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Tipper, Home Depot has plenty of wire caging/fencing that you can use. If you by the rolls of caging you will definitely be able to make cages around those plants, you can cut to the size you need. As for the crowding in there, you may consider doing a bit of trimming to thin out the branches and allow the plants to focus their energy on the top most and strongest branches. Your crowding however is really a good problem to have, always better to have too many healthy branches than unhealthy plants. Looking good in there.

T

tipper619sd

cool so imma head to home depot today and im gonna also take a few pics i went to sd for the weekend and had a blast when i came back my plants had drank 4 gals. of water each bucket meaning 20 gals in 3 days kinda crazy how much they drank but it has been hot. So im 10 days in ( week 2 ) I am currently adding in 6 mls of bloom a&b and 1.5 mls of bud booster per gal. I added in 2 mls of uc roots and I will ph it back down to 5.1. I filled back up my uc with the r/o water at 250 ppms. My current ppm was at 400 minus the 250 for the water which means it was at 150. The girls are huge right now talk about no room. I really need to probally trim in there or should i let them gro? I will have pics in about 20 min. Enjoy guys.

Camnibus

Camnibus

I'd prune the shit outta those, those big fans on top are blocking ounces of bud from developing fully.

T

tipper619sd

Heres the pics guys im thinking of clipping a nice amount of leafs off they are everywher lol

IMG 20120813 115640
IMG 20120813 115650
IMG 20120813 115701
IMG 20120813 115708
IMG 20120813 115716
IMG 20120813 115721
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I'd prune the shit outta those, those big fans on top are blocking ounces of bud from developing fully.

Those fan leaves are also the factories that synthesize all the good things the plants need to grow giant buds. A majority of photosynthesis takes place in the leaves, and photosynthesis is the main driving force in plants growing big and potent flowers. So removing the largest fan leaves is like removing the largest power plants driving the plant. The trick is to remove anything that cannot get light past those fan leaves.

Holy cow tipper, that one plant has seriously blown up. I bet she drank more water than any of your other girls. Things are looking good in there. Get those cages set, your plants are about to start packing on weight.

T

tipper619sd

Those fan leaves are also the factories that synthesize all the good things the plants need to grow giant buds. A majority of photosynthesis takes place in the leaves, and photosynthesis is the main driving force in plants growing big and potent flowers. So removing the largest fan leaves is like removing the largest power plants driving the plant. The trick is to remove anything that cannot get light past those fan leaves.

Holy cow tipper, that one plant has seriously blown up. I bet she drank more water than any of your other girls. Things are looking good in there. Get those cages set, your plants are about to start packing on weight.
ya man that fire og is taking off she is a pure beast maybe next round all fire ogs with multiple topping i think with a scrog i could train her to become a beast, Ya that and my diablo cross is taking off big time. Wish i had my clones all of them died due to all this heat lately in so cal. It really sucks i was hoping i could get a few clones of the fire and the diablo cross but hey guess it wasnt meant to be. Thanks for the comments SG and good looking on the info. I guess ill trim lower branches off. Had a question i have many lower branches with preflowers on them. Do i still cut them.?

T

tipper619sd

Looking great.
man i see what u mean about the cages DS wish i had the money to get them at the time u said.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shit's poppin' off Tipper! Nice work... Now you know the troubles of running diff strains with diff stretch in the UC... Gonna be tough to get even lumens when the canopy is at diff heights...

Top Bottom