6k WHITE FIRE, and CHEM4 showdown!!!!!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

40 days of flower. Really starting to stack, cant belive we got 3 1/2 more weeks to go at the least. I want to let these ladies go 65 days, might even consider 70 we shall see what happens. Im told she is well cooked after 70 days though, at least this particular pheno! well here she is, the first 3 pics are sour d's

Sourdsday40
Sourdsday40pic2
Sourdsday40pic 3
Wifiday40pic 1
Wifiday40pic 2
Wifiday40pic 4
Wifiday40pic 3
Wifiday40pic 5
Wifiday40 pic 6
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa! These girls r looking chunky. I bet ur super stoked. In 3 weeks, these r gonna be off the fukn hook, Brotherlewrl. Do that shit homie!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Whoa! These girls r looking chunky. I bet ur super stoked. In 3 weeks, these r gonna be off the fukn hook, Brotherlewrl. Do that shit homie!

Im not gonna lie, she is looking ubber dank, im just hoping she does ok for me in the yield department. I will say that she lloks like the best product that i have done so far, or at least she's up there with the alien i just did. Im just hoping that she gives me some love so i can keep her in the stables. Let me know and we will work something out to get you some of the finished meds. Im always down to help out a fellow compadre!!:character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029:

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

some super potent ear wax that i was able to make from the last round of white x fire, and the alien kush. The white fire was requested to be in an oil form, but i whipped the alien into a nice budda. The alien is called alien abduction! enjoy, it knocks your socks off.

Alienabductionoil
Whitebudda3
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy shit! Want some of the Alien abduction wax. That shit gave me chills looking at it. Hit me a pm and we will hook up sometime! Keep up the hard work bro.

baconcookies

baconcookies

Can't wait to see the final days of this grow. Amazing. Subscribed

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

here was 47 days of flower! these white fires are starting to show me that they are pretty early pheno, im thinking 63 days sounds about right. Thats when they were pulled last time too, this run is much better for me, a much better representation of the white fire. As for the sour d's i will not run them again. They just dont look half as good as the white fire's so its hard to fill a tray with them, if the tray cvould be full of the white fire or alien kush. Next run i think this whole room will be the wifi. Anyways on to the photo's started to flush on day 49, gonna get at least 12-14 days of flush. The sour d's were also a lot more phiniky then the others, too much to get them to produce properly for me.

Wifiday47pic 1
Wifiday47pic 2
Wifiday47pic 3
Wifiday47pic 4
Wifiday47pic 5
Wifiday47pic 6
Wifiday47pic 7
Wifiday47pic 8
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

some sour d's at 50 days, started flushing on 49 days. And of course some more white fires, cant get enough of her. She to is now on day 50 with a days worth of flush! GET SOME:character0029::character0029:

Sourdsday47pic 1
Sourdsday50pic 2
Sourdsday50pic3
Wifiday50pic 1
Wifiday50pic 2
Wifiday50pic 3
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking very nice - awesome sea of dank

Illmind

Illmind

very nice guy. i want that wf3 meself i notice after most ppl had a run with her rooms get dedicated to her and good clones get shelfed. u got that sour looking very mature for 50 days. i take it Chemdog #4 wasn't your fav?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

looking very nice - awesome sea of dank
I must agree with you I I captain!
very nice guy. i want that wf3 meself i notice after most ppl had a run with her rooms get dedicated to her and good clones get shelfed. u got that sour looking very mature for 50 days. i take it Chemdog #4 wasn't your fav?

Ya this is a pheno of white fire gifted by a good friend. Honestly the more i look at some pics on here the more i think its pretty close to the #3, I looked at growmasters first run with her and they look identical, same as some of the pics GTD is posting of his #3. The difference between my lady this run compared to last, its not even the same plant. So im hoping next round will be the bank! As for the sour d, i was told she was an 8 week pheno, thats why i nabbed her, I was told she was the holy grail of all sour d's, but honestly im not convinced. The Chemdog #4 was a lot better then this so far. I just wanted to try something new. I get kinda anxious and want to keep after to see if i ever get gifted a golden lady. So far the white fire is it.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Really nice job brotherlewrl! :cool

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them girls r filling in super quick. That White Fire is really impressive! Excellent job, Brother. We need to hook up soon. I will pm u later!

Top Bottom