6k WHITE FIRE, and CHEM4 showdown!!!!!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sdgrower

sdgrower

the alien is gonna be down in carlsbad next week. I will let you know as soon as i find out which club its going in. You should try the trays, im loving growmaster's set ups on here, the 5x10 soil beds, got me thinking too!

Let us know bro. I would love to try some Alien
Cheers!

:animbong:

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

cool. They always got fire at the ridge. Im sure they r not cheap ass when comes to supplying the best meds. Ask growmaster what there donation is like. He has brought in meds to them. We will make this happen bro! I need some of that alien kush so bad. I haven't smoked any white fire or og of any kind lately. Anxiety has been thru the roof.

let us know bro. I would love to try some alien
cheers!

:animbong:

working on it as we speak. Should have something in the clubs come next week. Im gonna try to keep it up here in the northbay to save my ass a trip driving. We shall see what happens.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Let me know. Im over due for a road trip. Gotta go to the bay next week anyway!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
im loving your scrog brotherlewrl,i can't wait for raskal to drop some mo'

Burn

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

working on it as we speak. Should have something in the clubs come next week. Im gonna try to keep it up here in the northbay to save my ass a trip driving. We shall see what happens.

im not far from you at all and would love a chance to try your meds. if you could let me know when and where to get them ill be there fa sho.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

im loving your scrog brotherlewrl,i can't wait for raskal to drop some mo'
tell me about it, ive been waiting a year and a half to get my hands on some of his beans and do my own huntin!g
Burn

im not far from you at all and would love a chance to try your meds. if you could let me know when and where to get them ill be there fa sho.
As soon as i know i will spill the beans! no pun intended
nice show!

appreciated:character0029:

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

What a freakin amazing thread. I'll be watching closely from here on out. Glad to see that you use such short veg time and still get a nice tall stretch.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Day 33 oof flower, starting to look a bit bulkyier in this biatch. The fires are really starting to frost now. First pic is sour d, then white fire's

Sourdday33
Whitefire33 1
Whitefireday33 2
Whitefireday33 3
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Do people prefer the Sour D's over the Fire?

it all depends, i think on the farm here everyone wants to see the fire, its like a hot movie star for some reason, well cause it is fire i guess. Its funny how everything is all about whats in fashion, whats hot right now.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them bitches r filling in nice. I like both strains but White Fire takes the cake on potentcy! I can't wait to have a room full of that shit. Keep up the great job, Brother!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

nucking futs. they look amazing. i havent had white fire but ive had the white and sour d and i prefer the white over the sour d. like rival79 said its more potent and enjoy the flavor of it a lot more.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Already the buds are bigger this round with the white fire, every bud is gonna be a keeper, no bottom flarf! They still have a whole 30 days left to go too, i cant wait to see how this round turns out. Next run is gonna be all white fire and maybe that alien too, have to see if momma is ready to make that many babies. If not gonna fill a whole rim the the socal master, raskals . looking forward to the next few months, shit years even!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Here we are at day 35 of flower! Im looking at the whitefire's thinking they are already bigger then when i pulled them last round. I cant belive they have another 30 days left WOW. Lets just hope all goes well. The sour's are looking good, not as far along looking as the wifi's but good. Im just hoping for 2 units per tray, that would make me a very happy camper, even if im not camping the last 2 pics are the sour d's the rest are the wifi's, enjoy mi amigos!!!!!:character0029::character0029::character0029::confused0054::confused0054:

Wifiday35
Wifiday35 2
Wifiday35 4
Wifiday35 3
Wifiday35 5
Sourdsday35
Sourdsday35 2
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn it bro. Them girls r getting thick as fuk. Can't wait till my room is banging like this. Congrats bro! Do the damn thing, Brother.

Top Bottom