6k WHITE FIRE, and CHEM4 showdown!!!!!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

epicseeds

would you mind taking a pic of the roots under the mats? also, would you consider uploading your pics to any image hosting site and just hotlinking them here - this way we can see your garden in greater detail with larger images. my favorite hosting site is img.broadcasthe.net because it allows you to upload multiple images all at once.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

I have never heard of doing a long dark period on the flip. What does this do exactly?

honestly i dont know. Ive heard before that it helps them enduce flowering. I was peruaded by a farmer on here to not go that route, so i didnt. I will however put them in 36 hrs of darkness at the end, this helps them finish with max swell.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

would you mind taking a pic of the roots under the mats? also, would you consider uploading your pics to any image hosting site and just hotlinking them here - this way we can see your garden in greater detail with larger images. my favorite hosting site is img.broadcasthe.net because it allows you to upload multiple images all at once.

i will try to get the root pics later today up, nothing too impressive, but for me im stoked, like i said i have always had trouble getting them to grow into the coco mats. As for the other request, i am so computer illeterate, that i can barely get pics on here. Honestly i dont have the time to try to post them other places, and im not familiar with these places. Sorry

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

here the ladies are 2 weeks into flower. They are starting to show some good bud sites. I will now start to hit them with 1ml of bloombastic, aswell as there base cutting edge, but will lower the base a bit. They should really start to add some more sites now! Im really excited for this run, i honestly cant belive how vigiourous of growers the white fires are. The Chemdog #4 are doing what they do, they are such uniform growers. I also supercropped all the Chemdog #4's, just to get some more sturdyness and to allow for more sites from the bottom to come get some light!

Todaywhite
White31
White312
Room31
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fantastic work so far brotherlewrl! :cool

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Cha Ching! Putting on a good show.....I like it

fred

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

So here we are at 20 days of flower! i couldnt be more happy at this point. The only thing i think i might have done wrong up to this point is vegg for too long. The white fires are pretty full in that tray, but the growth is just soo healthy i cant complain! Next round i might only do 20 per 4x8, we shall see!

Feb5chem1
Feb5chem41
Feb5wh1
Feb5wh2
Febn5wt2
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

sorry the first 2 pics were Chemdog #4 the last 3 white fire!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

looking good brother, I told u not to veg them to long if ur gonna run beds 10 to 14 days seems to be the ticket on veg time for the OGs, u still got 1 more week of stretch to get through and then they will mellow out, and I wont net them till after week 4 when there done stretching eather, just some helpful tips for ya keep up the good work bro im a keeping my :bubblez: eye on ya..........GM

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Chemdog #4 and Wi-Fi to the world! Nice grow bro!

E

el boyo

Nice work my man.. Been rocking the 4" cubes for a while.. Been thinking of making the change to 6" and the coco mats.. Hoping that will make em get a bit bigger with a 3 week veg... do you see a substantial increase in growth with the 6's compared to 4's?? Also looking to keep my plant numbers down and keep yields up..

Love the show man.. Nice work..:)

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Nice work my man.. Been rocking the 4" cubes for a while.. Been thinking of making the change to 6" and the coco mats.. Hoping that will make em get a bit bigger with a 3 week veg... do you see a substantial increase in growth with the 6's compared to 4's?? Also looking to keep my plant numbers down and keep yields up..

Love the show man.. Nice work..:)

Ive honestly never run the 4 inchers so i couldnt tell ya for sure. But i do know that you can get some pretty fine sized plants with the 6 inchers. I used to run this strain that i lost in the move, this biatch would give me between 80-115 grms a plant in 6 inchers 12-15 per tray! Oh how i wish i still had her. I think you would have a lot better support around the stalk to grow bigger plants, thats for sure!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

looking good brother, I told u not to veg them to long if ur gonna run beds 10 to 14 days seems to be the ticket on veg time for the OGs, u still got 1 more week of stretch to get through and then they will mellow out, and I wont net them till after week 4 when there done stretching eather, just some helpful tips for ya keep up the good work bro im a keeping my :bubblez: eye on ya..........GM

Ya Ya Ya, i should have listend to you in the first place. I guess im being blown away by real genetics here. Honestly i thought that they wouldnt be soo full and i could still get some penetration to the lowers, not gonna happen. Anyways, next time im gonna take a lot more or all of your adivice! thanks for the help, stick around and see how they turn out anyways hugh!:character0029:

Top Bottom