6k WHITE FIRE, and CHEM4 showdown!!!!!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa! Another clean ass grow bro. Keep up the good work. I'm gonna have to do a tray with the coco mat and them big cubes. How big r those rock wool blocks? Hopefully u don't run into any probs with the White Fire this round. Good luck on the rest of ur grow. I can't wait to see these ladies at 50 days!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Eye's r wide open 4 this 1 my friend, I use the Bloombastic and love it for its ease of use, sorry to hear about the past issues, here's a hit of karma and good vibes for ya :passingjoint:

What kinda of doses do ya hit ur ladies with, i've added atami's pk13-14, which I use weeks 2-4, then I switch over to BB @ 2ml/g for weeks 4-6 or 7, gradually increasing dosage by .5-1ml/gl depending on finishing time, followed by a 2 week flush, hope this helps, take care, Peace SSP

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thanks bunches, i hope she yields ok for me, if not no biggy, ive checked out your grows too, wow! they look so tasty, white pheno white fire did you get? this aint the #3 but she sure is pretty. Im hoping to double my numbers from last round with her, i think ive got an ok chance considering all the probs i had last round. thanks for the support!

My White Fire cut is WiFi #1 (Aligee cut) it's a Fire OG Kush pheno with the White's crystals.. This pheno I have was found by Aligee not me.. But ur plants look great.. Great work

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

that alien looks dope and all the girls are lookin super healthy.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Evrythings lookin kill bro,I love the tray set ups keep it rockin man its blow up time soon for those galz!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Hey folks, looks like the fire is starting to stack a bit now! should be pretty tasty, this is day 25 of flower. The first pic is the sour d, tray then all wifif till the last dry pic of some finished alien kush. This might be my new favorite, this lady really does the pallete well, she is supreme even for not having time to cure yet!

Sdday25 1
Wifiday25 1
Wifiday25 2
Wifiday25 3
Wifiday25 4
Wifiday25 5
Donealien 1
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Lookin my-t-nice n here brotherlewrl, hope ur ready, things r about to :mad0233:, Peace SSP

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What weight r u pulling out of ur room? That shit looks nice. Diggin the setup! Its super clean in there. Keep up the good work homie.

S

swisscheese

Sweet grow I love seeing rooms full of dank buds so crowded you don't know what to do!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

lookin my-t-nice n here brotherlewrl, hope ur ready, things r about to :mad0233:, peace ssp
i sure hope so, its about time
what weight r u pulling out of ur room? That shit looks nice. Diggin the setup! Its super clean in there. Keep up the good work homie.
shit ive been switching things around for the past year, the most ive pulled per tray has been 3units, last run was my first with all trays going at the same time, ended up with 6 units, had 6 lights running that round. Im hoping to get 1 per light this round, but will settle 2 per tray. Ive been so discouraged over all these other cats pulling massive numbers 2-2.5 per light, but i feel like the rest of us are probably happy with 1 per light, especially when it comes to the og's. That being said, i just started this grow space a bout a year ago, only been serious about farming for about 2- 2 1/2 yrs. I will tell you that this is my therapy, i couldnt imagine life without my ladies! How are your numbers/ let me know

sweet grow i love seeing rooms full of dank buds so crowded you don't know what to do!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

shit ive been switching things around for the past year, the most ive pulled per tray has been 3units, last run was my first with all trays going at the same time, ended up with 6 units, had 6 lights running that round. Im hoping to get 1 per light this round, but will settle 2 per tray. Ive been so discouraged over all these other cats pulling massive numbers 2-2.5 per light, but i feel like the rest of us are probably happy with 1 per light, especially when it comes to the og's. That being said, i just started this grow space a bout a year ago, only been serious about farming for about 2- 2 1/2 yrs. I will tell you that this is my therapy, i couldnt imagine life without my ladies! How are your numbers/ let me know

Sweet grow I love seeing rooms full of dank buds so crowded you don't know what to do!
me too, i love when the room is just sooo thick with the stentch of kush:makeup

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I feel u on the therapy. It helps me with my anxiety and ADHD. Keeps me away from drama as well. I yield about the same with less plants in soil. I'm doin a few 24 plant DTW coco tables soon. Finishing up the rooms this week. I will be posting pics soon. Good luck with ur grows bro. I can't wait to run some tables of WhiteFire.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

i feel u on the therapy. It helps me with my anxiety and adhd. Keeps me away from drama as well. I yield about the same with less plants in soil. I'm doin a few 24 plant dtw coco tables soon. Finishing up the rooms this week. I will be posting pics soon. Good luck with ur grows bro. I can't wait to run some tables of whitefire.

funny those are my exact problems too, adhd and anxiety, i do this instead of going out, keeps me out of trouble too!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

missed the first round but glad im here just in time for this round. ready for the kill brotherlewrl

Top Bottom