6k WHITE FIRE, and CHEM4 showdown!!!!!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SuperChicken01

If you want to get the yeild up there a bit with the same lights, pots, everything, just take those muoguls outta the hoods and place each of your 9 pots in a cirlce and drop the lights into the middle of the plant cirlces. Rotate your plants daily and you'll have a wonderfully sinple vert set up. I bet you get twice what you would with your current pot arrangement.....

S

spinkus

brotherlewrl, its amazing you were able to get anything done before superchicken stopped by :)

Keep up the good work, everything looks great man. Wish like hell l could run some wattage like that.

S

SuperChicken01

Amazing indeed. Guess I'm a dick for trying to help him out with a new system that I happen to be not only familiar with, but killing it, with. Brother, really sorry to have intruded on your thread. I meant nothing by anything that I said other than to point out a couple simple changes I felt would help you do better with a first round in a new set up. That having been said, I won't bother dropping by again. I'm sure you'll absolutely kill it the way it is.

S

sensisaint

bro your garden looks truly amazing. keep up al the hard work,cant wait to see more!!those fires look super sick!!! peace

S

spinkus

Never said you were a dick SC, was just having a little fun

Dont let your ego bruise so easy man! Jeez

This is a marijuana growing site, you would think people wouldnt be so damn uptight!

Did l really say anything that bad SC? Just one little harmless, smartass remark that probably would have gotten a smile if we were face to face, because l said it with a smile and no ill intentions

And usually when a grower is having the success brotherlewrl is and doesnt ASK for the all the different advice your throwing him, and you say his plants dont look healthy because of some nute burn, that he obviously already knew about, considering he see's them every damn day >> they MIGHT take that as being a little rude, im just saying... Now if his grow was shit and he was asking for all kinds of help l could totally see it, but they way you came in... just seemed a little rude is all... doesnt mean your a dick, just means you came off the wrong way

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Right on man, thanks for the kind response, I certainly enjoy a good grow conversation which no egos get involved. I was wondering if I overstwepped any boundries with a couple of my comments but you came back and verfied what I said was right and even explained yourself. This place is SOOOO much better than, icmag!
No worries, honestly i was a bit thrown back at first with a couple comments, but then i thought about it and im not perfect and you could be right. I was very happy with my grow, but i can always get better, and maybe the ph did fluxuate although not much if at all. But keep the ideas coming i try not ot let my ego get in the way just yet. Once im pulling 2lbs a light thats when i mijght get a bit snappy!:hi
If you want to get the yeild up there a bit with the same lights, pots, everything, just take those muoguls outta the hoods and place each of your 9 pots in a cirlce and drop the lights into the middle of the plant cirlces. Rotate your plants daily and you'll have a wonderfully sinple vert set up. I bet you get twice what you would with your current pot arrangement.....
Thought about doing this many times, and it still isnt out of the question, i have had success this way before and have a hard time trying new things without doing it in my test room first. I will probably do a small run in the test room with less larger plants and vert lights someday!
brotherlewrl, its amazing you were able to get anything done before superchicken stopped by :)

Keep up the good work, everything looks great man. Wish like hell l could run some wattage like that.
Thanks a lot, i started out with 1 600 and slowly worked my way up to this, i wasnt lucky enough to have a buch of money to put into this from the begining, that being said im happy to have had to work really hard to get this where it is now! thanks again:banana1sv6:
Amazing indeed. Guess I'm a dick for trying to help him out with a new system that I happen to be not only familiar with, but killing it, with. Brother, really sorry to have intruded on your thread. I meant nothing by anything that I said other than to point out a couple simple changes I felt would help you do better with a first round in a new set up. That having been said, I won't bother dropping by again. I'm sure you'll absolutely kill it the way it is.
NA man keep it coming, plus i dont mind the conversation and it provokes good thought, thats the only way we all get better!
bro your garden looks truly amazing. keep up al the hard work,cant wait to see more!!those fires look super sick!!! peace

Never said you were a dick SC, was just having a little fun

Dont let your ego bruise so easy man! Jeez

This is a marijuana growing site, you would think people wouldnt be so damn uptight!

Did l really say anything that bad SC? Just one little harmless, smartass remark that probably would have gotten a smile if we were face to face, because l said it with a smile and no ill intentions

And usually when a grower is having the success brotherlewrl is and doesnt ASK for the all the different advice your throwing him, and you say his plants dont look healthy because of some nute burn, that he obviously already knew about, considering he see's them every damn day >> they MIGHT take that as being a little rude, im just saying... Now if his grow was shit and he was asking for all kinds of help l could totally see it, but they way you came in... just seemed a little rude is all... doesnt mean your a dick, just means you came off the wrong way

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Shit i read right over the first post without paying too much attention, Thats some funny ass shit though! Sounds just like something i woulda said had the comments not been made to me, i was worried about ruffling feathers! Funny you made a funny and he got pretty mad, its all good ladies and gents just trying to have fun on here!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This is fukn hilarious. Hope all is well, Brother! U back home yet? Send me a pm when u get a chance!

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

quick question brother, what were ur temps day/night...i am running co2 and was wondering what ur daytime temps were and how much u dropped it at night? also were u running co2 tanks or burners?

S

SuperChicken01

No worries, honestly i was a bit thrown back at first with a couple comments, but then i thought about it and im not perfect and you could be right. I was very happy with my grow, but i can always get better, and maybe the ph did fluxuate although not much if at all. But keep the ideas coming i try not ot let my ego get in the way just yet. Once im pulling 2lbs a light thats when i mijght get a bit snappy!:hi

Thought about doing this many times, and it still isnt out of the question, i have had success this way before and have a hard time trying new things without doing it in my test room first. I will probably do a small run in the test room with less larger plants and vert lights someday!

Thanks a lot, i started out with 1 600 and slowly worked my way up to this, i wasnt lucky enough to have a buch of money to put into this from the begining, that being said im happy to have had to work really hard to get this where it is now! thanks again:banana1sv6:

NA man keep it coming, plus i dont mind the conversation and it provokes good thought, thats the only way we all get better!

See, I know you well enough that I was right when I felt you'd be cool about my matter of fact way of putting things. I can't PM you as I don't have enough posts, and I've requested my account to be deleted for a number of reasons. However, I will be in contact with you soon enough. Glad to see you haven't hung it up after all brother. I look forward to in the near future you seeing for yourself, in person, that I have once and for all, gotten my shit together. Completely. Tell wifey (know you're not technically hubby/wifey, but hell, close enough, no? :D ) I say what's up. Looking forward to getting together with you both shortly. SC01 :cool0041:

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

See, I know you well enough that I was right when I felt you'd be cool about my matter of fact way of putting things. I can't PM you as I don't have enough posts, and I've requested my account to be deleted for a number of reasons. However, I will be in contact with you soon enough. Glad to see you haven't hung it up after all brother. I look forward to in the near future you seeing for yourself, in person, that I have once and for all, gotten my shit together. Completely. Tell wifey (know you're not technically hubby/wifey, but hell, close enough, no? :D ) I say what's up. Looking forward to getting together with you both shortly. SC01 :cool0041:

ya, i did hang it up for a good while, then i had a friend from junior high that i was hanging with ask me to partner up with him! He had a nice sized room And i had already gave him all my old equipment so it was easy to say yes! He wazs lacking in experience and whatnot, but it was an easy yes for me. Im able to do the florals and have him watch the room, just have to make sure he doesnt sqrew things up too bad. Only problem is commuting to the place. but i dont have to be there every day! You down lower in the state these days, or what? Honestly im much happier not having all this shit going on right in my backyard, wifey's parents were tripping out. Now we can focus on the weddings!
hope all is well

S

SuperChicken01

Well, I felt horrible, still do. While I know there was more bs going (or not???) on or had happened other than what I was directly related to, I felt/feel like I said earlier, like I was the straw that broke the camel's back.... Anyhow, that all will be made right just as soon as can be, and being the genie in the bottle that I am, I forsee another similar offer coming your way soon enough, one where fuckup's wouldn't be a concern :D

Actually never got down south man. I had to face my issue head on, it was either than or die pretty much. Got into a program and got onto the same thing you got! Seriously saved my life. Glad I did too.

Anyhow, this is a similar situation over this way, but the commute isn't too long at all. Only about another year before I'm really really free to tear it up again! Can't believe how fast that all went!

ANyhow, I'll hit ya up via phone soon, in fact I did today, I have to call blocked as I don't have a phone right now and I have to borrow one to call anyone atm, so if you see a private # call a couple times in a row you can bet it's likely me...

ANynhow, sorry about pullin the thread off track, it all went down a whole buunch funnier in my head than on here, lol. Guess I have a, um, unique way of saying things that can piss off, well, usually just about everyone. I did intend my entrance to be funnier and at a longer interval.

When you in the City next bud? We should have some java or grub, bub, my treat.

S

SuperChicken01

ps - you GOTTA see/smell the Curly Ann Bx2, all I need now is a white fire male :(

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Well, I felt horrible, still do. While I know there was more bs going (or not???) on or had happened other than what I was directly related to, I felt/feel like I said earlier, like I was the straw that broke the camel's back.... Anyhow, that all will be made right just as soon as can be, and being the genie in the bottle that I am, I forsee another similar offer coming your way soon enough, one where fuckup's wouldn't be a concern :D

Actually never got down south man. I had to face my issue head on, it was either than or die pretty much. Got into a program and got onto the same thing you got! Seriously saved my life. Glad I did too.

Anyhow, this is a similar situation over this way, but the commute isn't too long at all. Only about another year before I'm really really free to tear it up again! Can't believe how fast that all went!

ANyhow, I'll hit ya up via phone soon, in fact I did today, I have to call blocked as I don't have a phone right now and I have to borrow one to call anyone atm, so if you see a private # call a couple times in a row you can bet it's likely me...

ANynhow, sorry about pullin the thread off track, it all went down a whole buunch funnier in my head than on here, lol. Guess I have a, um, unique way of saying things that can piss off, well, usually just about everyone. I did intend my entrance to be funnier and at a longer interval.

When you in the City next bud? We should have some java or grub, bub, my treat.
yah if you tried the house that number was disconnected, wasnt worth it to have 2 #'s and getting so many calls from the recycled number. Also In the process of a new cell, stupid iphones break too much:mad0233: Hope that curly ann throws out some flame, get that wifi male and you would be doing big things!
Those nug shots are sick!

Appreciate it homie! took soo many but couldnt get my stupid camera to stay still, tri pod is unavailable

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

great setup, how much cal mag are you feeding in later veg/early flower?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Brotherlewrl. Hope all is well. Those soil plants r gonna be banging! I just go some of those 15 gal Air Pots. I can't wait to use them. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to smoke that White Fire! Hit me a pm bro!

S

supersilver

Yo Brother! Need to get a hold of you my man, if you get this and respond, I'll throw my email addy up here for a bit so that we can touch base in person. Wondering if you know of anything going on with Dale or ken. Best

Top Bottom