6kw second UC run

• Thread starter phonicsmonkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UNVME

I'm actually smoking on some Querkle right now! Its awesome stuff. Beautiful purples, with nice thick orange hairs..

Smells delicious, and tastes just as good! The querkle im smoking on was grown in organic soil with organic nutes, great stuff!!

Cant wait to see the querkle you got running! TGA genetics?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome updates phonicsmonkey! The girls look amazing... :cool

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looking good monk,hey how far are yer lights spaced from each other?>

G

grow_dat_nasty

Nice job man your killen it, how many ppms are they eating per day

P

phonicsmonkey

Thanks for all the compliments! The plants are now drinking 20+ gals a day. Im not sure how many ppms a day but my topoff tank has been set with the same mix as the UC.
UNVME sounds good! I've never smoked it before. There TGA subcool seeds. 5 females out of 10 nice variation. Im only running two of them but hopefully will run the others soon also but i went seed crazy and have a lot of moms to work through.
Burnalot420 the lights are about 3ft 3 inches from center of bulb to center of bulb in the rows and the rows are 46 inches from bulb to bulb.

G

grow_dat_nasty

Do you notice any size or any other differences between the Quarkle under the adjust-a-wring and the ones under the vented hoods In the 3rd row, didn't you say these one are the same pheno

P

phonicsmonkey

I ended up taking down the adjust-a-wings because it just looked so dark under them compared to the supersun2s, but now that the plants are huge I plan on putting them back up so we'll see how that works out
Day 14
DSC00295.JPG
DSC00296.JPG
DSC00297.JPG
DSC00299.JPG
DSC00301.JPG

G

grow_dat_nasty

Still killen it bro shits looking real nice! What are your ppms at now?

B

bluewaves

kill kill kill lookin real nice bro,how many weeks u veg again ?

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Ya typically your ppms would probably be higher in flower BUT... they are looking good and your doing shit right.. who cares what the numbers are at this point brother.. your killing it.. feed them what they want, not what numbers others "typically" feed. Keep rocking man your doing awesome.. I envy your grow.

P

phonicsmonkey

Thanks jimmyhoffa59, Thats the reassurance I needed :)
Veg time was 22-24 days ?
PPms now are 460 and the topoff tank is 520

G

grow_dat_nasty

The way I tell if my ppm's are to low or high are of course how the plants look but also I set my top off to same ppm as my system and if my ppm are 50+ lower than day before, they need to be raised, if there the same or higher they need to be lowered. Everyone and strain has different ways and likings to where its at and to how much thier eating but I like mine eating anywhere from 10-30 a day, usually 20, then I just bring em back up daily. 460 seems pretty low but your girls are looking great and seem to be loving it and if you raised em before and they showed sighns of burning they must be good where their at, but keeping track of what there eating I think is the best way to keep track of what they need. Keep it up, those strains look like there some wicked smoke, I want some Quarkle and LA Conf., sorry know you said already but is this your first grow with these strains, if not which yeilds higher, I heard Quarkle yeilds low but is straight murder, but idk at all other than what I read that one time,how do you like the yeilds.

P

phonicsmonkey

Thanks growdatnastY! this is the first run with the querkle. I have four moms so I might try the other two next run. Both phenotypes of the querkle stretched like crazy so I had to improvise and mounted the hoods strait to the ceiling basically.
Day 20
DSC003271.JPG
fb1.JPG
DSC00320.JPG
DSC003231.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Super sick Picts brah! Love the progress and healthy girls... Seems like we should see the bud sites start to pack on weight next week... :rock

B

bdawg22

I have a question. What is the benefit of using the cages instead of a trellis? I noticed you added the trellis as well.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Looking great just tuned in will keep it locked. I like the setup. Plants look extremely happy.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

dula arc bulbs

What did you think of the dual-arcs it looked like the plants were larger under them? I get my 8xl next week.:character0029:

P

phonicsmonkey

Thanks shady, Things are getting frosty already and the querkle seems to be budding up quick.

bdawg22 The cages support the plant from falling out of the bucket. Last round i had 2 plants without cages and they both fell over, one the pot tipped out of the lid. The cages are also great for training bushes. With the custom layout I wanted to make sure the canopy filled in so i put trellis up inbetween the cages to be able to train the branches. Also the more support the less tying up branches, and more places to tie to.

Thanks Bubblehaze

woodsmaneh
I havent noticed a difference with the dual arcs, but there definately on par with the hps. Its the strain layout that makes it look like the dual arc is outperforming the hps.

Top Bottom