A few pics of a couple varieties...

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

baba G, the solomon creek , she does well outside,, right?????
great shots of the OD garden..
peace mogrowodkushmaster

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Dreamy OG OUTY Phenotype #3
I should have kept this girl alive..she was the lowest odor one of the dreamy og bunch but turned into the biggest resin producer of the group;)

IMG 2887
IMG 2888
IMG 2889
IMG 2890
IMG 2893
IMG 2895

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
i gotta give it up to you baba g, you post some awesome looking pics and make some amazing strains.. it seems like im always finding something not to like with a lot of new breeders but you seem like the real deal.. a weed mans weed man.. some of the most beautiful outdoor buds ive ever seen as well as indoor.. the photos ive seen of your lizard king and roarge are the shit.. i swear im gonna have to get some of your beans eventually. not sure why i havent yet i guess im late to the show.

i envy your lifestyle haha i wish i could be doing big ass trees outdoors like that as well as big indoor runs up in the hills.

i hope you start getting a lot of the credit you deserve instead of a lot of these other guys.. just wanted to drop in and give my props to you from what ive seen.
Thanks a lot for the kind words! It means a lot, I appreciate the sincerity. I'm a major cannabis head, gone out of my way over the years to try as many kinds as I can :D
Here is a random outy nug, this one could pass for indoor in the right location;)

IMG 2897

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here is a group shot of some ladies after a fresh shaving, there are in their first day of darkness here. 10 Kinds, 21 different phenotypes, it's Battlestar Phenotactica!

The plant on the back right outside of the grid is my fav Picnic Basket OG so far, it's a dream come true, a short phenotype! Time will tell if she is worthy ;)

IMG 2989
IMG 2986

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Alright, here is a lil update on the Very Berry Kush hybrids, this room is running nothing but variety! And on top of that I've completely redone the feed program and am configuring it as this round goes on, kinda had some hickups but am dialing in this new feed, it's utilizing Vital Earths Liquid Bloom which is just Fish Bone Meal & Seabird Guano, stuff mixes great for a natural bottle of poop! Stinks great too! lol

Anyways, here are a few gals that got hit by a sulfur vape about a week ago to ensure no pm sneaks up in the rainy season and as a result of the vape a bunch of pistils dry out but they will have all new pistils and keep reaching for the stars :D

IMG 3178
IMG 3179
IMG 3182

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here is kinda a shot of the Crystal Ship on the back right and on the back left of it is another crystal ship which is darker green and way more og structured but the lighter green Crystal Ship is very g.c. like and looks like she can torque out cannons!

IMG 3186

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
What you think about the VE Bloom? I used it a fair bit.
I'm liking it as I used it outdoors a bit but I'm gonna cut it out week 5ish and use non fish stuff for the second half and all. I think it's low in nitrogen it seems and it has no potassium and I saw plants show a K defic...lol
It lets you know which plants are more prone to things and have different needs when you do a non balanced diet or tried and true nute lineup. I'm adding some things to the VE, teas and frass feedings and I was spraying hard early on and nuked a couple plants a bit as they were more sensitive or took longer to recoop from a heavy azamax spraying.

The Golden Gate Kush is flawless no matter what you do to her, I have an OG32 on her left that had major defic, but this GGK looks like chunk top to bottom and gonna be easy trimmings and she was stanky early early on! Picnic Basket is charging through this too, the Salmon Berries wanted way more nitro and feed in general it seemed, for those of you who have grown the SCBB you know she can yellow her fan leaves early if underfed, and for such a short plant it's mind boggling that she loves to go 9weeks easily!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That said, I'm not sold on the VE, gonna use it one more tester round and after smoking those 2 I'll make my decision. I'm incorporating some Age Old Bloom in there now too, and prob gonna finish with Bio Bizz bloom. Next round I'm gonna mingle between the GO Bloom and VE bloom the first 4-5 weeks of flowering...got additives such as guanos and teas mainly, gonnna apply more frass next time too and a few new compost tea recipes just for foliar applications that I'm gonna tinker with as well;)

Top Bottom