baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
here is a Cherry Picker outside

IMG 4682

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
LOVE BOAT == the Fuckin' Incredible X Crystal Ship male

Grown with no extras or attention in a 1 gallon grow bag with a screwed up light cycle for half a week or so and many stressors. 1 hermie flower on the tip that I plucked as a result, but pretty solid overall. Here she is at 8.5 weeks

IMG 4775
IMG 4779
IMG 4780
IMG 4781
IMG 4782

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
that clip was hilarious, the bartender was straight smooth pimping!!

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Bahahaha. I need to get an 80's
bro-stache.

Hey what is the lineage of your Crystal Ship? Or is it a secret?

I gifted all my Wisdomatic mothers to my friend in TX before moving which is the mother of my Crystal Ship. I have tons of F2 beans but I think I am gonna mail myself a cut of my mother to get on that 4th BX so she can be 20th Century Fox.

Also got your SPK on the way. Can't wait to find that sour pheno.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Crystal Ship is composed of the green crack female crossed to my very berry kush male. The very berry kush is comprised of the blackberry kush cut & a blueberry og male. The blueberry og is og kush x blue satellite#2.2 male done by breeder Steve of Spice of Life. The blue satellite #2.2 is a collaboration between dj short and breeder steve done by steve I believe. I started a couple packs of the blueberry og from SOL and selected a male which I used to pollinate the blackberry kush clone. The blackberry kush is like bubba kush on roids, and can go dark & deep color wise; barely any nose/odors to her and mild flavor but patients respond to the pain relief they get from it. The blueberry og seemed to harden the nuggets and stretch the blackberry kush out and add blue hues and green phenos in the offspring of the very berry kush.
Then the very berry kush male I liked best pollinated the classic green crack cut creating the Crystal Ship :cigar:

The green crack adds more branchiness and shortens the plants a little and speeds up flowering time. Provides that tropical pineapple sweet scent into the mix. I like using the green crack in hybrids, she is built from 2 solid mainstays in the canna world and seems to always be vigorous and solid and yieldy in her offspring. The SCBB crossed to the crystal ship has really revigorated the Salmon Creek BB and finally did what I've been searching for to the SCBB on another note, non related....damn outy gsc has me toasted for a min, lol

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Crystal Ship is composed of the green crack female crossed to my very berry kush male. The very berry kush is comprised of the blackberry kush cut & a blueberry og male. The blueberry og is og kush x blue satellite#2.2 male done by breeder Steve of Spice of Life. The blue satellite #2.2 is a collaboration between dj short and breeder steve done by steve I believe. I started a couple packs of the blueberry og from SOL and selected a male which I used to pollinate the blackberry kush clone. The blackberry kush is like bubba kush on roids, and can go dark & deep color wise; barely any nose/odors to her and mild flavor but patients respond to the pain relief they get from it. The blueberry og seemed to harden the nuggets and stretch the blackberry kush out and add blue hues and green phenos in the offspring of the very berry kush.
Then the very berry kush male I liked best pollinated the classic green crack cut creating the Crystal Ship :cigar:

The green crack adds more branchiness and shortens the plants a little and speeds up flowering time. Provides that tropical pineapple sweet scent into the mix. I like using the green crack in hybrids, she is built from 2 solid mainstays in the canna world and seems to always be vigorous and solid and yieldy in her offspring. The SCBB crossed to the crystal ship has really revigorated the Salmon Creek BB and finally did what I've been searching for to the SCBB on another note, non related....damn outy gsc has me toasted for a min, lol

Can i get the BlackBerry kush seeds anywhere? A fellow disabled vet told me that's what i need for my pain..Cant find the beans..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Can i get the BlackBerry kush seeds anywhere? A fellow disabled vet told me that's what i need for my pain..Cant find the beans..
orgnkid made it I think and those prob are hard to find and wouldn't be for sale anymore if they ever were. The cut is heavily circulated in medical circles throughout California though

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

orgnkid made it I think and those prob are hard to find and wouldn't be for sale anymore if they ever were. The cut is heavily circulated in medical circles throughout California though

Thanks for the info. Wont do me any good as im in Arizona. Any other suggestions for having heavy pain reduced? Thanks again your skills are impressive anything in your stable able to give me some relief? Severe Nerve damage and Degenerative Disc Disease

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
do you do edibles? Purple urkle is good for pain relief to me, but also tires you out and can demotivate if you use a lot of it. Bubba Kush or pure kush are good for potency typically as well. The gsc does have good potency but not sure on it's pain relief effects.

Have you tried any high CBD oils or flowers? I'd def rec trying some cbd stuff to see how that does for your pain and edibles made with cbd also.

The Ramrod and dirt nap can deliver pain relief, the ramrod has the ability to maybe encounter high cbd too from the rom side and blueberry og..the very berry kush hybrids are gonna help with relief, I'd say Tropicoma, Ramrod, dirt nap in that order just about.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

do you do edibles? Purple urkle is good for pain relief to me, but also tires you out and can demotivate if you use a lot of it. Bubba Kush or pure kush are good for potency typically as well. The gsc does have good potency but not sure on it's pain relief effects.

Have you tried any high CBD oils or flowers? I'd def rec trying some cbd stuff to see how that does for your pain and edibles made with cbd also.

The Ramrod and dirt nap can deliver pain relief, the ramrod has the ability to maybe encounter high cbd too from the rom side and blueberry og..the very berry kush hybrids are gonna help with relief, I'd say Tropicoma, Ramrod, dirt nap in that order just about.

Cool. I love edibles. My wife makes great brownies. I am looking for some heavy hitting strains i can grow that will help with this intense pain..Thanks again.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter

I was told by the man himself that Blackberry Kush was made by Nebu. Orgnkid got the cut from Nebu and worked it from there.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I was told by the man himself that Blackberry Kush was made by Nebu. Orgnkid got the cut from Nebu and worked it from there.
Yeah, Nebu did the Blackberry, correct? And then Orgnkid created the Blackberry Kush using some Bubba of sorts I'm guessing? I didn't give the blackberry kush much attention, saw how she could lend crystals and uniformity/colors to things and tossed her as a cut though :artist:

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
From what he said, Nebu did the Blackberry Kush and then orgnkid did some work with the genetics. I'll see if I can find out more info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom