baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
IMG 2594
IMG 2595
IMG 2597
IMG 2598

sox

sox

Sierra Nevada or High Sierra? lol ive been kicked out of High Sierra every year for the past 3 years!\
There not a fan of us GD kids and there dogs..

It's not looking like it...just a bad weekend for me. They are gonna miss a bunch of heady smokers to the Sierra Nevada music festy too, last weekend or one after this would have worked better, but next year I shall go!:D

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful plants Baba, those Cherry Pie are amazing and it looks like the OG 32 are gonna be some pretty plants as well. What did you mean that you will lose so much to mold in the above post? Take care and I hope all is well

mal

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Beautiful plants Baba, those Cherry Pie are amazing and it looks like the OG 32 are gonna be some pretty plants as well. What did you mean that you will lose so much to mold in the above post? Take care and I hope all is well

mal
AS soon as stuff gets really ripe it tends to just mold overnight with the conditions I have.....very moist nights and cannabis don't do well...but It's hard not to put something out there when the season is happening, lol
Last year I lost almost a third or more and it had to be picked at the early part of the ripening window, it can't go to the true end...but does give a look at genetics and smells and growth structures and stuff :D

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
AS soon as stuff gets really ripe it tends to just mold overnight with the conditions I have.....very moist nights and cannabis don't do well...but It's hard not to put something out there when the season is happening, lol
Last year I lost almost a third or more and it had to be picked at the early part of the ripening window, it can't go to the true end...but does give a look at genetics and smells and growth structures and stuff :D
If you made a makeshift green house would that help?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

If you made a makeshift green house would that help?
The moisture from the warm air of the day would be trapped inside and when night comes and temps drop the Rh will sky rocket. He would need an industrial size dehue to try and keep up. In his area he would need a pro green house ro really pull down top quality nugs

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
when the nugs get ultra ripe they are weak and literally, the day before you'll be looking at it thinking it needs more time and the next morning you'll be pulling half that branch down. It doesn't get picked too early by any means but you have to hit the early window....I can't do a greenhouse where it is, it's nestled in a spot...I already got mold on a plant that was further along the other day, granted that plant was way clusterfucked and in a poor location for breeze but that was a couple days ago...lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the costs to create the ideal greenhouse for such a small area would be a tough cost to choke up...location location location
I can grow indoor year round with no a/c and no air cooled hoods, temps can't get above 80 even on a freak hot day, that's my upside...
most of the summer I was watering in sweatpants with all the lights on :cool:

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
the costs to create the ideal greenhouse for such a small area would be a tough cost to choke up...location location location
I can grow indoor year round with no a/c and no air cooled hoods, temps can't get above 80 even on a freak hot day, that's my upside...
Wow thats killer. Your saving a lot of money

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
And wool socks

Latest posts

Top Bottom