Some of that Ying Yang cookie!
20141001 165833 1

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
stonestacker

stonestacker

Wow thats a lot of food. Why the halo? probs with drip steaks? I put mine on 1/4" line use for one run and toss them. never had a clog. knock on wood.

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

I love Cap's bennies, especially the Foliar pack ....but I've found a new love when it comes to inoculating my soil bros, Microbe Life Photosynthesis Plus is IMO the best stuff out there right now bar none! I've done the side by sides for too long now and I've really seen some significant differences in all the gear I've ran with it VS. The Ghash, Motorbreath, Stardawgs and SFV I've grown using the Photo+ looks, smells, & tastes better than the ones grown with the Root pack. Don't get it twisted I'm not knocking the Root pack at all as my plants love it too and it's a great prod just passing along what I've observed .....I turned Leaf on to this last summer and it's the one prod he "won't ever take out" his regime!! Hey @Funk Monk, @HeadKracker do you guys remember how different my Motorbreath smelled than you guys? That's about the time I started noticing what it does, that sample was from the plants I had grown with the Photo+!!

@Prime C I like either Maxicrop dry or Technaflora's Seaweed for my kelp source, it last a long time too!

HAHA hells yeah homie!! all of ours were soo different... that pheno used to come out crazy for me.... just like a can of tennis balls...lolol.. and yeah i def remeber tasting ur fire round of MB,, shiz was that dank dank.. i got some MB comin down this weekend!!! you ready for another fall harvest dinner???.

Prime C hows that ying yang cookies? havent heard or seen that one yet... looks fiiiiire tho bro

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

for sure man, im def down for a good schmoke n toke sesh with fellow Mitten greenthumbers.. there are quite a few of us!! lol.. lemme know, what, when, where, and i already know why!! lolol.. i can help cook a lil while there or bring some stuff as well..

Top Bottom