A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Wow Brotha that's fucked up! You can't build shit like that anymore. you have your hands full.

Would you like a little advice? If you aren't to far away maybe some help.

I got it under control for now. Found a block mason to help with specifics. The hole was smaller but the wall was bowed in so took it from the corner over to where it straightens up. Should have it dug out after tomorrow and ready for a new footer! Just a luttle more elbow grease!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hell yes it is! Im about learn some new stuff so its kind of exciting too. This house is just getting me ready for the next one! Cant wait to seeya next weekend bro!
I'm really looking forward to that too! I try not to do much construction these days lol. Butt that is my 9-5 soooo...If u need any tools or anything hit me up I have every tool construction wise from Palm nailers to Hilti guns.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Sounds like you're on the right track with the new footer. Glad you found another mason to help you out.

Peace

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
20141009 223413 1
double cotton head on Jam 5

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Lookin CRAZY in here bro.... I'll bring you a nice sample of the hashtag flowers this weekend. She cured up well.

How did the foundation work turn out?? Thats ambitious shit there. Props

Cant wait to seeya bro!! Man i thought i was good with a 12 inch footer but the guy says today minimum of 16 wide and 8 deep so now i have more digging to do. But for the most part it hasnt been bad just costly! Gonna be about 3g's for this wall. Thats my electrical and roof money i was planning on doin. Next round then!!

Top Bottom