AC INFINITY Giveaway! Controller 69 Pro+

midgesmith

midgesmith

View attachment 2044352
Three lucky winners will get a chance to win the latest Pro Controller to the AC Infinity Line! you can effortlessly connect and control up to 8 devices simultaneously. It's the perfect choice for growers who require seamless connectivity for multiple devices while enjoying all the advanced features of our trusted Pro Model.

To enter, like this post and comment what you're growing right now!

Winners will be chosen at random! Open World Wide!
*This giveaway will end on September 27, 2023 at 10:00 AM PST*
That'd be awesome, I already use Infinity extraction, but the controller would be amazing.

I'm currently trying to germinate what I think might be the last Kerala Krush seeds in the world, in order to try to make some seeds from this beautiful strain for future generations to enjoy.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

@ACINFINITYINC Thanks for the kindness!

I'm growing Cheese Rider right now, 2 4x4 tents with 645w bar leds :-), the winter is here.
no controllers im my setup, would be really nice to have fine light intensity adjustment tho.

CR 1
CR 8

CR 5
CR 10

Last edited:
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

View attachment 2044352
Three lucky winners will get a chance to win the latest Pro Controller to the AC Infinity Line! you can effortlessly connect and control up to 8 devices simultaneously. It's the perfect choice for growers who require seamless connectivity for multiple devices while enjoying all the advanced features of our trusted Pro Model.

I'm growing some Durban Poison at the moment, but this controller would let me scale that up a bit! #acinfinity

Thanks!

20230920 154712

rasterman

rasterman

View attachment 2044352

I dig this controller! I'm currently growing an Afgaan 90 x Kumaoni x Purple Canyon of my own creation that I'm really stoked about:
20230917 082154
20230917 082149
20230917 082143

FrostyHarvest

FrostyHarvest

View attachment 2044352

I am growing in a DIY RDWC blueberry. With HID.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
*SHAKES HER HEAD* you guys ever notice how all these ppl come out ot the woodworks for giveaways. Like Over half the ppl on this giveaway I've never even seen post one time in this forum but all of a sudden they got plants for a giveaway. Sadness. The companies should give the prizes to active members of our community

Here are my two: or three? The siamese is gelato the other is a northern cheesewreck.

20230920 172943
20230920 173046
Top Bottom