Alice in Amberland, "one way or another this darkness has got to give."

• Thread starter Amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

We had some deficiencies in there. I think we have em worked out now but any input you all may have on that would be great.
I keep forgetting u guys r useing calmag with ur ro water but i have found certain strains are just nute hungry girls, and lots of them beasts on the same rez i think ends up depleteing the rez faster of micros. So ive had to implement a ml/gallon of micro in addition to my 1ml/gallon of calmag and thats straightened out the hungry girls and kept them nice n green.
Also just came to mind after talking to aliced about how hungry the ecsd is that is also does seem that my sourd leaners will show a deficiency first as well as my og leaners always want u steady diet of calmag!

Amber

Amber

I keep forgetting u guys r useing calmag with ur ro water but i have found certain strains are just nute hungry girls, and lots of them beasts on the same rez i think ends up depleteing the rez faster of micros. So ive had to implement a ml/gallon of micro in addition to my 1ml/gallon of calmag and thats straightened out the hungry girls and kept them nice n green.
Also just came to mind after talking to aliced about how hungry the ecsd is that is also does seem that my sourd leaners will show a deficiency first as well as my og leaners always want u steady diet of calmag!
Right on thats good info. We have been adding Cutting Edge Plant and Mag amp. Foliar with some CA25. They seem to be snapping out of it now.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Congratulations Alice D. on the well known farmer title!What a beautiful forest ya'll have there.Those trunks are crazy!

Amber

Amber

We've found since these girls are so big and eat so much were having to change out the system at 5-7 day intervals. Topping with RO water with what they eat our ppm can drop 200 in a night.Mostly the night after a fresh batch. We haven't used any calmag on this grow.At the start of flower and through veg we used cutting edge plant amp at half strength with an addition to their mag amp and continue to use their mag amp, i think were at 38 or so days into flower now.We seemed to have a sulfur deficency which we corrected using super naturals superlicious.Which we've always liked to use in the past. Sulfur seems to have a direct correlation with making the final smoke not so harsh and adding enhanced aromas and flavors.

Amber

Amber

DSC05449

DSC05451
DSC05448
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea its beautiful man they make it look too easy too its a helluva lot of work but wow i just cant wait to see my screens banging soon and im only working one row lol. Crazy impressive man

monkeymun

monkeymun

Far out, absolutely killing it sister! Such an incredible amount of work has gone into this grow and it shows!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Thats a sexxy beast i love that leaf pattern that big broad middle finger those serrations are large and in charge too!
Think thats the first time ive seen the real sour d thanks dammmber :D
Those pistils too crazy healthy n long!
Is she crazy fast and aggressive in veg and a clamag hogg?
I think i have a sour d leaner shes funky as hell she just wants to eat like way more than i can keep up with!

Last edited:
Alice D

Alice D

Thats a sexxy beast i love that leaf pattern that big broad middle finger those serrations are large and in charge too!
Think thats the first time ive seen the real sour d thanks dammmber :D
Those pistils too crazy healthy n long!
Is she crazy fast and aggressive in veg and a clamag hogg?
I think i have a sour d leaner shes funky as hell she just wants to eat like way more than i can keep up with!
A tough strain to master. Can be very good or can turn out not so good. She likes it when everything is optimal but yes a lot of stretch on her and she is a pig. Once dialed in a decent yielder. One of a few strains I've had for 10 years and is consistently the same. Some strains seem to loose their vigor or their yield but the ecsd has always held her own. After a good cure,Stinky!!

Top Bottom