aLien rOCk cANdy enCOUnters

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hi Dat she looks great nice a super healthy shad of green! Digging the mini disco balls too i just seen those ur last post u totally got that tent pimped out!
What kinda smells u getting from her? I def see the Og influence in those nuggs the way they are setting i sure thats gonna be some real kill fire how long does the Arc take to finish anyway?

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

hey paperz, thanks homie! the smell has started coming on really strong this past week. I open the tent and bang! strong fuel smell. hits hard is very overwhelming. My filter will be working overtime 4sure. im not sure how long the ARC takes, I was going to ask masta ARC er 619ster that myself. This is one seriously elite strain I got here. I couldn't be happerier. she is a joy to grow and its just going to get better. Im really so lucky! Your going to love it too , I look forward to seeing you grow her as well.

green bastard

green bastard

those girls are looking great dat what strains u working with agin?

Getgreen343

Getgreen343

great show as always dr ambz you and scotty was my inspiration to go waterfarm and you continue to till this day with all the fine dank you put out sub to this one

DAT

DAT

those girls are looking great dat what strains u working with agin?
thank you, im working with Alien Rock Candy.ARC for short. iwas tryin to get the Smelly Dog going from Breeders boutique, but it didn't germ. I got some big plans for the new year.
Lookin good, hey we got the same tent :)
thanks, that's cool we got the same tent.. I love my Secret Jardin DR 120. Best tent ever!
Curious too. They're totally weird.
:Dhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Tree_National_Park

great show as always dr ambz you and scotty was my inspiration to go waterfarm and you continue to till this day with all the fine dank you put out sub to this one
:)thanks my friend. glad I could inspire you . I always try to keep it interesting. :blackalien:and fun and high as can be.lol

This is me chillin out in the space ship. Once in a while us aliens have to leave the sPace ship and this is where I Go to get some circulation because the cock PIT be crammed som times and I need to stretch my legs and get some circulation. I do art work to reflect on my past life of all the Planets I have gone to through out the Galaxy. Then I like to go searching for unsuspecting victims to abduct to test out my WEEEEED on.lol..YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! lol.....

4th week Flower ARC and stuff 012
4th week Flower ARC and stuff 013
4th week Flower ARC and stuff 014
4th week Flower ARC and stuff 016
4th week Flower ARC and stuff 017
4th week Flower ARC and stuff 018
4th week Flower ARC and stuff 019
4th week Flower ARC and stuff 020
4th week Flower ARC and stuff 022
Mytwhyt

Mytwhyt

I'm impressed.. I've stayed away from clones in favor of seed because I thought I'd do better with seed.... Now I'm not so sure.... From when you put the screen down, to now, is amazing.... I would not have known it was the same plant.... Tell me casey jones was a clone and I'll be completely crushed o_O.... by the way, CJ and PW got up early and seem happy...

DAT

DAT

it smells really rotten skanky in the tent. :joyful:its kinda hot humid and skunky like.. HOLY SHIT THIS REEEEEEEEKZ. When I rub the flowers and leaves it smells like lemony citrus shoe polish with a fuel like sweetness to it. ITS SOOO WIERD! lol.. like nothing on this planet .its makes me freak out.
Don't worry Mytwhyt casey was a reg seed. I got lucky she was female and her mother unfortuenly did not survive. Nice to hear the CJand PW are doing well. I will keep my fingerz crossed for Females.

Im going to clone my ARC now . Looking under the screen I found only 2 smaller branches that might work? the other braches are much longer with bigger buds on them. They are so cute! :pdo you think these will do? I found my tap water to be very high in Ph and my R/O water looks pretty good around 6.5 so I will soak my rockwools in that once , let it dry , then soak again.

Have a nice weekend! :cool:
Future clone branches 001
Future clone branches 002
Future clone branches 003

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yes that will work Dat cut it right above the last node so u have enuff stalk to put in ur cube just make sure u scrape a little bit of the skin off the stalk that ur putting in the cube. Tap should work honestly id soak them in mamas water tho shake it out the water with a couple tblspoons and should be good to go. From there water with a tablespoon a day seriously its that easy i promise! Digging the stankonia i bet ur getting all happy now i know of all the beans our man 6 runs that plant out of all that gots to be special gotta love the homie hookups!

DAT

DAT

thanks for all the help Paperz! :DThis is cool to learn how to do this, i have wanted to for the longest time..!!!i love my homie hookups. i would not be here today with out the help of so many kind giving gardeners that helped me every step of the way to get to where i am now.
what node are you talking about cutting below...? should I cut the lil branch right where it starts at the big branch? i just dumped all her food in a complete rez change before i logged back on to read this!!! LOL! so im running some new food through her now.. fuck bad timing on that homie! maybe i will just let the cubes dry overnight and then soak them up with her new food tomorrow! :blackalien:may the force be with you.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Sorry for any confusion!

Hey Dat i cant explain shyt heres a picture lol!
Also u dont have to let the cube dry outall i meant was i soak mine and then shake the excess water out of it so its not soggy wet. Put my cut in the cube then water the cube with like a tblespoon of water. That water will work dont sweat it i dont wanna complicate anything it will work perfectly just like that!

DAT

DAT

Awesome picture Paperz!:D I followed the picture . I made 2 clones like the picture and with the extra lil left over cuttings ... I stuck them into the rockwool cubes for fun. The 2 bigger bud cuts got the soaked cubes ... the other lil clone piecse were an after thought so i just did a quick rinse with the mamas food through the cubes.... In Put them in the PHototron with brand new lights!!! I now just have to water 2 timed as day with one teaspoon(5mls) of mamas food, right? I have the photoperiod set for 18/6 .. on at 6pm with maammmaaa and off at noon. I hope your having a nice weekend. I went to the falls on this beautiful day, getting rained on in the desert with a wind chill is wicked fun. really killer cloud formation and there was even snow on the mountain!.the rocks were slippery and the sand was wet with yellow fall colors all around. The root system in mama Alien is so huge its taking up 2 gallons worth of space, I have to get the 13 gallon rez hooked up as soon as I can. Thanks again for the help. :DPeace out Doc.:android:

Cloning ARC 5th week flower 055
Cloning ARC 5th week flower 057
Cloning ARC 5th week flower 058
Cloning ARC 5th week flower 059
Cloning ARC 5th week flower 009
Cloning ARC 5th week flower 021
Cloning ARC 5th week flower 046
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey Dat its cool and kinda wierd to actually see water flowing in the washes right! Awesome u get some great pix makes me wanna get out hopefully this next week lil man has xmas break so we plan in getting up north to trout fish n goof off. No good fishing really just little native trout but it beats fishing for fish in these man made lakes!
And yes sounds good to me once my cubes are soaked like that sure thing it only takes maybe 5-10 ml/day to give them what they need! Trick with them cubes is to let them dry out a tiny bit in between waterings it allows for air exchange and if u think about it that cube will stagnate, anything will thats completely saturated for any amount of time really!Its awesome that ur learning to clone and real cool that ur learning with flowering cuts just diveing right into it! Once u get them rooted u should be able to clone anything seriously! Lemme know if u need anything.
How long did u veg for this round to get that kinda root mass? I have a few plants that have completely filled my five gallon buckets with roots with only a 3-4 week veg and caps bennies.
Talk at ya soon buddy!

soserthc1

soserthc1

The plant looks awesome really stretching out under the canopy nicely , but i am a little creeped out by all the blow up aliens.... lol... just playing bro do your thing , you won me over with the 1 lb 2zip plant and the rage against the machine video .... that ARC is really blowing up under there also . nice work

DAT

DAT

thanks for all your support and checkin in, bros . :android:
YO paperCuts, I vegged the ARC clone for 4 weeks.My roots always fill up my lil waterfarm bucket like this picture below of Casey JONEs. and heres another video for you soserthc1. I hope you like it.:p

Casey jones harvest video and pix 035

Latest posts

Top Bottom