aLien rOCk cANdy enCOUnters

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

..lol;;;it ...dose dosent it?lol. i FINALLY FINALLY got an ash catcher for my good ole Graffix bong. What a difference. I can now take these enormous clean smooth massive hits. I like it, alot! The Monster Alien Scrog is really filling in nicely now. Growing large Rock Candy sticks. now in week 5 Flower. Alien from Planet Trichomia try to abduct her in Space Capsule #420 in "Crop Circles" :greyalien:is he a grey Alien or:blackalien:a black Alien? lol
Arc and ash catcher 001
Arc and ash catcher 002
Arc and ash catcher 003
Arc and ash catcher 004
Arc and ash catcher 005

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Bong looks like a super nuggy space shuttle lol damn thats one helluva contraption! Nice. That Arc is really filled out on that screen for sure nice job Dat hope u crush it this run!
How r the cut looking? R u noticeing the fan leafs resting and reaching dureing lights off and lights on?

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I was wondering the same thing about ur cuts, they where taken during flower and I was wondering when you started to see veg growth again. Yeah bro that scrog is niceee. Filling out well and looking like a canopy of frosticles lol. Be careful ! The mothership sees those chronicles and bam I'm sure they will lazer beam abduct ur arc for themselfs lol.

Last edited:
DAT

DAT

Thanks for checkin in!:D
Im diggin your alien vibes Double D and PaperCuts!!!
and always a pleasure to have you stop by neverbreak!!
Things are crackin in the studio/grow operation. Its a complete alien invasion. Alien sheeehtz be everywhere .:greyalien:
I got my extra 13 gallon rez set up and everything is working koewl, except when lights off my tent sides get sucked in and there is one kink the one tubing line from the 13 gallon rez outside the tent to the inside recirculation rez inside the tent. not too bad, ill try to come up with fix before I blast off to another Planet for a while... The lil Alien clones are Ok. 2 of them have some leaf curl and one has some brown in her curling leaf... the other 2 look perfect. Is this expected shock.? . I don't see any perky leaves . I turn them over hoping for some roots to come through the bottome,none so far...but its so early.. im following the feed protocol pretty good... I don't know what to expect or do very well Double D. just one day at a time and Paperz is my gooroo guide on this adventure. I guess when I see roots ill plant them in party cups and then ship them off to some of my Alien friends in various parts of the universe.;) Merry Chrimbo! :p:blackalien:

Lil alien clones 004
Lil alien clones 005
Lil alien clones 006
monkeymun

monkeymun

Man, this place give me the heebie-jeebies, with all that crazy alien energy floating about! And just look at that greedy alien sucking up that weed bush!

Luckily, there is some mighty fine weed growing about the place to help me calm down. I hear alien shit makes for a great fertilizer ;)

Loving the updates DAT! :)

619ster

619ster

Hellz yes looking great DAT!!! She's filling in quite nicely. Get ready for fuely Alien Candy OG budz!!!! Dense little things and trimming should be a breeze. I see you've had lots of inspiration from this grow for your art, and it shows! Some of the coolest art I've seen you create, and that's hard considering your previous work has always been damn good as well. Good to hear the Alien doubles will be probing through universal gardens! I really would love to see her in as many gardens as possible, and maybe one day become a so called clone-only cut :p She sure can hang with the best of em IMO. Hope your holidays are going great! And really cool ash catcher that thing is huge. Bet it really does make for a smooth toke! Peace owtz!!

PS- She's ready at 8-9 weeks but is super kill taken to 10 weeks.

Last edited:
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Cool Dat Merry Christmas to u buddy :)
Ur all good on those cuts if u want u can just remove those big fan leafs that are curling up it wont make any difference. Actually may help speed up the process if u think about it thats all just extra foliage the plant is trying to keep alive and most of those heavy fans are just wieghing her down and holding her back by the looks of it and there may be much more to it than that. Otherwise just hang in there they will root i promise. Im feeling like im gonna do another clone off grow off thread with some more experimentals for my brain!
It has taken certain flowering cuts a good 3 weeks just to root for me and your cuts actually look good. They are alive. They will be ok.
Have an awesome xmas Dat.
Peace

DAT

DAT

Man, this place give me the heebie-jeebies, with all that crazy alien energy floating about! And just look at that greedy alien sucking up that weed bush!

Luckily, there is some mighty fine weed growing about the place to help me calm down. I hear alien shit makes for a great fertilizer ;)

Loving the updates DAT! :)
ThanksThanks Monkey! I luv Alien shit.yeah that Alien in his Spaceship is tryint to suck up my ARC! crazy fucker messin with my baby.i got some coyotes thinking about ripping his stoned green ass apart.lol. I like your imagination, you get it. thanks for stopping by.Have a Hap Hap Happycomplete high NEW YEAR!:D
Hellz yes looking great DAT!!! She's filling in quite nicely. Get ready for fuely Alien Candy OG budz!!!! Dense little things and trimming should be a breeze. I see you've had lots of inspiration from this grow for your art, and it shows! Some of the coolest art I've seen you create, and that's hard considering your previous work has always been damn good as well. Good to hear the Alien doubles will be probing through universal gardens! I really would love to see her in as many gardens as possible, and maybe one day become a so called clone-only cut :p She sure can hang with the best of em IMO. Hope your holidays are going great! And really cool ash catcher that thing is huge. Bet it really does make for a smooth toke! Peace owtz!!

PS- She's ready at 8-9 weeks but is super kill taken to 10 weeks.
What a marvelous critique 6.Thank you so much, that means a lot to me!!!
Im going through a really intense transitional phase with my art. I def think starting to paint again has help sooooo much. Painting really loosens up my approach to drawing . Im trying to minimalize and work on shading larger areas of my drawings. Im doing a painting called "Aliens at Mission Beach"lol.. I was crackin up so hard when I was painting T's hair. Its coming along very interstingly.lol.. I kinda made me into thatt chick from Pulp fiction witth the short dark hair who overdosed on heroin and then gets revived.LOL!
I think Aliens plan 9 was for all his strains to be CLone only, very brilliant visionary.. im real bummed he is not here anymorethough... Oh well. His inspiration lives oN!Im so impressed by the ARC. its so frosty , pretty and easy to grow. im keeping my ppms at no more then850.. shes super dark and i see just the slightest yellow tips on a couple leaves. she sure is a light eater.
The new ash catcher is so awesome. i like to mix up how I medicate, so that's a really nice addition to my swag . I would really like to push ARC out to 10 weeks if I can . Her pistils are already turning and im just starting week 6! I so hope you will be around for the next few weeks to help me finish her up, I could really really use your expert advice. . Take care 6er and Happy stoned out NEW YEAR!
Cool Dat Merry Christmas to u buddy :)
Ur all good on those cuts if u want u can just remove those big fan leafs that are curling up it wont make any difference. Actually may help speed up the process if u think about it thats all just extra foliage the plant is trying to keep alive and most of those heavy fans are just wieghing her down and holding her back by the looks of it and there may be much more to it than that. Otherwise just hang in there they will root i promise. Im feeling like im gonna do another clone off grow off thread with some more experimentals for my brain!
It has taken certain flowering cuts a good 3 weeks just to root for me and your cuts actually look good. They are alive. They will be ok.
Have an awesome xmas Dat.
Peace
\\
Hey Paperz! Thanks for all the help homie...xmas was a totally blast . smoked superlemon haze and casey jones hash all day!! LOL!!. I did remove a few of the curling leaves . I placed the humidfier in for her too. shes loving it! The lil aliens are looking real stable, no real change but I got that vibe , you know, shits goin happen reall soon homie..lol. I have a really good feeling about them. no new roots but I just KNOW I will see them before the NEW YEAR!:Dhave a Happy spaced out new year holmes!

SUGAR, SUGAR, SUGAR. fuck yeah. :blackalien:have a wonderful weekend!
Alien end of 5th week flower 001
Alien end of 5th week flower 002
Alien end of 5th week flower 019
Alien end of 5th week flower 024
Alien end of 5th week flower 026
Alien end of 5th week flower 032
Alien end of 5th week flower 034

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That Alien bush is massive.. That's some killer training action.. I also love 2 tie my girls down but I've never tryed using a screen.. I really like how u got that 1 plant 2 fill the whole tent<< fuckin sic work!! I'm also really liking the new art work & new glass<< I bet that thing rips..

Keep up the great work & thanks 4 the updates<< ur pics r always fun 2 peep out.. Keep killin it!!

DAT

DAT

That Alien bush is massive.. That's some killer training action.. I also love 2 tie my girls down but I've never tryed using a screen.. I really like how u got that 1 plant 2 fill the whole tent<< fuckin sic work!! I'm also really liking the new art work & new glass<< I bet that thing rips..

Keep up the great work & thanks 4 the updates<< ur pics r always fun 2 peep out.. Keep killin it!!
Thanks GOO! its really fun weaving and training and then watching the ALL the buds shoot up like rockets into the sky. i made some Goo today. in your gooey honor.lol how about it Goo, PU! Lmao
I followed Mr. Tights Bubble Ice Tutorial.
making It this way was a lot different then how I have previously made bubble hash. I like to try different ways.
I had about 2 lbs of Jack Herer (mostly) and some Bubba Kush trim. The main differences in Mr. Tights approach to what I have done before was this time I spent much less time mixing the ice and trim..
Only 3 minutes bashing the trim and ice with the mixing stick, just kinda pogo stick, up and down.
then sit for a couple min then drain through the other 4 bags. I did 2 runs. I didn't get much but Mr. Tight said its more about quality then quantity. This hash I got with this run is def the most golden brown hash I have ever made.:Dso im looking forward to sampling it.
I have a new wacky pollen press and 3 stamps to make pucks out of. Im saving the alien puck for the ARC. I had some Casey Jones hash so for fun I tested out my pot leaf emblem and made a pretty nice puck! The CAsey puck is so much darker then my new hash. How do you make hash? do you have any suggestions to help me out next time. :cool:
Alien end of 5th week flower 002
Alien end of 5th week flower 003
Alien end of 5th week flower 006
Alien end of 5th week flower 013
Alien end of 5th week flower 015

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks GOO! its really fun weaving and training and then watching the ALL the buds shoot up like rockets into the sky. i made some Goo today. in your gooey honor.lol how about it Goo, PU! Lmao
I followed Mr. Tights Bubble Ice Tutorial.
making It this way was a lot different then how I have previously made bubble hash. I like to try different ways.
I had about 2 lbs of Jack Herer (mostly) and some Bubba Kush trim. The main differences in Mr. Tights approach to what I have done before was this time I spent much less time mixing the ice and trim..
Only 3 minutes bashing the trim and ice with the mixing stick, just kinda pogo stick, up and down.
then sit for a couple min then drain through the other 4 bags. I did 2 runs. I didn't get much but Mr. Tight said its more about quality then quantity. This hash I got with this run is def the most golden brown hash I have ever made.:Dso im looking forward to sampling it.
I have a new wacky pollen press and 3 stamps to make pucks out of. Im saving the alien puck for the ARC. I had some Casey Jones hash so for fun I tested out my pot leaf emblem and made a pretty nice puck! The CAsey puck is so much darker then my new hash. How do you make hash? do you have any suggestions to help me out next time. :cool:View attachment 362883 View attachment 362884 View attachment 362885 View attachment 362886 View attachment 362887
Training the plant & watching it grow is always fun & when u get the plant in2 a nice shape it's even more fun.. I hate a ugly plant grown all crazy in2 a weird shape.. I like them shaped with all the nugs almost the same size.. I'd say u did it perfect..

I've never made hash b4 but I've seen it done plenty of times.. I make Wax/Budder AKA GOO Back in the old med days around '99-'00 I used 2 hit a club in Frisco & they sold Goo for about $70-$90 a gram later other clubs sold it cheaper under the name Ear Wax in the Bay or Budder in L.A.<< the shit was all the same it was Goo.. I still call wax or budder >> Goo b'cuz that's the name I 1st bought it under.. Here is some Fruity Pebbles OG Goo made with butane & hot water purged

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Totally awesome Dat is cool as shyt u found an Alien disc sweet!

I save all my water left over from the 50 strain in a tub.
Syphon/Drain that down as close as u can when it settles.
Put it in a pyrex pan covered by non stick plastic put a lamp and small fan on it thats where your purest most dankest bubble is gonna happen.

Most peeps toss that water but think about it thats the water most of ur fines are fallin to.
I seriously think its a trick the big boys fail to tell and thats what they keep for there own personal head stash.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Those lil' Roswell are funny as hell bro. I will follow your thread, I'd love to pop some ARC. Thanks for sharing, peace.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thanks gREEny,! thanks goozsterz.! is smoking Goo easier on the lungs then vaporizing or just a regular bong hit with a bud in its most primitive natural form. dayum, I don't even know how to do Goo, goo. lol yours sur looks very clean and pure. top of the line no doubt!
No smoking Goo isn't eazier on the lungs it's super expando & mega chokey << not sure if I spelled dat rite.. I usually smoke goo on top of a weed bowl 2 make it even more stronger or I'll bust out the Ti nail 2 really get down<<< Dabbs r the best for 1 hitter type hits.. 1 or 2 dabbs & I'm good 2 go.. There super strong like a death hit.. I'm the kind of guy that likes 2 take things 2 far & I like 2 get 4 levels past loaded in2 "Zombie State" completely zoned out in2 outer space.. 2 get 2 that level u need 2 take big major hits that almost make u fall out or possibly choke 2 death..LOL So I'd say smokin Goo ain't eazier on the lungs>> at least the way I smoke it ain't eazier on my lungs.. Goo makes my lungs almost explode... I don't puff Goo everyday juss when I want 2 blast off in2 outer space 4 a few hrs or if I'm having a ruff day & I juss want 2 b a Zombie..
I guess if u know how 2 take it eazy it could b eazier on ur lungs.. But I don't know how 2 take it eazy... All gas no brakes!! Gooed Out Of My Mind>>> GOOmm

Top Bottom