aLien rOCk cANdy enCOUnters

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BC99

Sick like the bird flu. lol

I havent ever grew the dog, i have some fem beans of it though.

DAT

DAT

LOL! sick like the bird flu! lol..;) HA! im far from sick bro, im high as fuck and eating lots of delicious chocolate celebrating Valentines Day! I hope you have a sexy day tomorrow. :cat: and get down and funky.:cool:
SUre sure ya got fem Dog seeds, nice try homie, i know BB dont have fem dog seeds. I been after them for YEARS! im always busting DST and DGT ass about that. But i stumbled upon a thread on here by some cat that lives in Hawaii and grows the almighty Kauai Electric. He has a fool proof method of sexing Seeds. The fem seeds have like a concave end and males are pointy end. :joyful:

B

BC99

Proof ;)

Bb dog kush

Highdra

Highdra

Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm i cant WAIT to get my ARC into flowerinng now with all the good reviews!! Still in veg and will be for quite awhile, but im aching to get into in 12/12! hope you ar well DAT! hpy Vtines~

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

its confusing :confused:for sure, that's why I asked DST why he called the Dog S1 feminized and his response below.....

The Dog was a strain that was initially made from a feminized cross.Then to feminise that cross it has subsequently reduced the stability of the strain and as such, no matter how you feminise the plant has a tendency to produce male pods. As described in the info we put out, these are showing at the start of flowering, 3 weeks and can be removed and should then not re-appear (in the experience of growing them). So yeh, you could get a true female without issues, but then you could have a few problem sacs to remove. It's something I am trying to remove by backcrossing and creating a regular strain, I prefer to be open with this hence why we put this info into the description. Hope that clears it up, I can also send you some regulars if you prefer.....

like you BC99 I got a really fat one and some smaller ones.:happy:

:greyalien:sounding reallll nice hydra!sound like a monster in the makes :blackalien:

skuzz99

skuzz99

sik thread broski! luv it. u hav a gr8 eye an hand wen it comes 2 drawing. totes dig ur art. ur plant must like it 2 seeing how happy they r lookin

:blackalien::android::greyalien::peeking::D

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I only just started reading your journal.... DUDE..You are F%$^ING FUNNY!

Were you a Carni before? Only ask because of the abundance of aliens...lol!

Oh..and what model Glock?

I will continue with my reading now...this is only from the first page...lol!

DAT

DAT

T2eC16ZHJH0FG1lmUIBSJmjUCiP60 35
sik thread broski! luv it. u hav a gr8 eye an hand wen it comes 2 drawing. totes dig ur art. ur plant must like it 2 seeing how happy they r lookin

:blackalien::android::greyalien::peeking::D
thanks you skuzz. yeah the plants love the drawings too .
selfed plants can be feminized.
thats how you self em.
oh ok . like using silver colloid ?
I only just started reading your journal.... DUDE..You are F%$^ING FUNNY!

Were you a Carni before? Only ask because of the abundance of aliens...lol!

Oh..and what model Glock?
You got skills bro, and character :D
Thanks, just tryin to keep it real u know homie.

I will continue with my reading now...this is only from the first page...lol!
har har har, Im glad you got a kick out of my diary. are you baked baked? im so baked right now. omg.., yeah I had an art teacher once who told me the same thing about the carni and she turned me onto some big carnival they have in Montreal . SHe thought I should participate and make floats for them. gun, what gun? lol..Glock 19 .if pointed the right way its one bad ass mother fukin gun.

I just bought for $236 the Pinnacle Pro Vaporizor . :D:D:D:D
It is amazing, its incredible, it gets me soooo fucked up. I just cant believe this portable unit. Its better then my Volcano. much better.:cat:
It gives stronger more powerful hits. The taste is amazing.
The Arc 10 week is tasting so good and smells out of this world. It gives me the wildest strangest alien dreams. Like riding an ocean of waves deep under the surface then popping back up to the surface still dreaming..all night long, .It really relaxes my mind and body.:headphone::headphone:
Because I need muscle pain relief and anxiety relief this medication is working very well for me. Wake and bake its perfect and and afternoon relaxing hits are great. I ususally hit up with another med, like smelly cherry, right before i work out to get me out of couch lock and then after workouts its great to relax and get tired to go to sleep. Its really great any time of the day doing any and everthing. :cool:
I also got the water tool and that is really sweet. :p
Im getting very very good hits off
395 degrees setting and the battery lasts a long time. I have gotten 4 sessions off of it in the last day and its still more then half way charged. i can slip it in my pocket or backpack , its super super stealth , easy to use and very very discrete. I LOVE IT!!!!!my new BFF!!!:yuck::writing::woot::p

DAT

DAT

LOL! I just posted another silly cookie monster picture on goo's thread... ok ill post this one too. sooner or later.lol.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

That ARC is looking great DAT!! I just pulled mine down a couple of nights ago at 10 weeks too. She's a frosty little beast aint she! One of my faves right now for sure, I love the deep kushy smell with a tone of sweet. It smells like skunky gasoline while it's drying, I have it hanging in my room and when I'm outside it almost smells like stale lawnmower gas. That Pinnacle Vaporizer looks dope, I think I'll check it out, thanks for the info. I don't own a Volcano cause I don't like how big they are so I think it'll be nice to have a truly portable vape that works well, my vape stick sucks.

neverbreak

neverbreak

youd love it GOO! fuckin love it and the cookies would taste so damn tasty. It even has a concentrates bullet for wax if your into that. melted cookies. Oh lol.
it bee easier then this way.LMAO!
View attachment 381141

fuckin lol!!! that is damned hilarious bro! where'd ya even find that? rofl

neverbreak

DAT

DAT

she is so strong OctoberDee , I m very glad I have a good grip of this med for a while .. this new Pinnacle Pro Vap. is perfect with it.....:blackalien: 619ster:blackalien:, you were right homie, this is top quality stoned dank medication. wow! its brought my THC levels to new levels so high they are off the charts. I notice I actually reek of this medication:doctor:. Its coming out of my pores without perspiring its so strong. you are going to be so fuckin lit like me soon, Octoberdee. Congratulations on the grow and harvest of the MIGHTY ARC!
puff puff pass the aRC! your blood turns THC Alien green smoking iT!

Nervermind, I find it under IMAGES. type is who or what you wanna see and then the Images tab and it will present you with Pages of images of the subject you want or something similar and some really really weird shit.lol

I look forward to sharing these
pictures with all you awesome farmerz.:D
I found some super stealth carry packs for my new Pinnacle Pro Vape accessories.
and a place I like to take it. have a super stoned one. Namaste... Peace ....Happiness and LOVE... always,:happy: DAT:happy::doctor:
Stealth isolation 062 Stealth isolation 063 Stealth isolation 064 Stealth isolation 065 Stealth isolation 066 Stealth isolation 067 Stealth isolation 004 Stealth isolation 006 Stealth isolation 015 Stealth isolation 039 Stealth isolation 044 Stealth isolation 050 Stealth isolation 054

burn4me

burn4me

where was i for this grow:banghead:
excellent work. that ARC was so damn beautiful and i loved this thread. i just read the entire thing...need more like this one no doubt.
cant wait to see the next one you do

Top Bottom