Aliens Organic Feeding Program.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mynameis

Has to be 5%v/v, which is extremely high. So high that your plants would die before the bennies would.

The issue with applying bennies to hydro only, or using salts only I should say... is the lack of carbons for a foodsource. That's why adding a little molasses is helpful. If you apply only salt based fertilizers to soil, the microbes will break down all the organic matter, eat all the carbon, and then starve to death. At least that's what I have read.
The Beneficials create oxolate and other organic acids which reduce the solubility of the salts themselves. This causes them to precipitate from the effective solution and cease damaging the roots.

M

mynameis

osmotic pressure.
Bacteria have the ability to alter the chemistry of there enviroment through the production of organic acids. Plants themselves excrete sugars which the bacteria produce citric, malic, fumaric, lactic oxalic and propionic acids.(depending on species) These organic chelating agents alter the solubility of specific ions. Creating increases and decreases in solubility regardless of ph. This allows the plant to feed in a high ppm, and low or high ph. Sea Green is really just a specific cocktail of beneficial microbes and fungi which perform this action. The rest of the ingredients are just what they live in.

Natural

Natural

Trichoderma kill mycorrhizae. Caps counts on bacteria and fungi are ridiculously low. Not sure if people here can do math. Sea Green is literally 1000x more concentrated. Sea green is concentrated to the 14th power, caps is only to the 9th. That like the difference between making 10 dollars and 1,000,000 literally. Ive met the bro who makes Sea Green. He knows his shit. It costs more to put out a quality product. Glad that some people here can appreciate that.

I think SG as a stand alone additive is nice...but it doesn't really compare to brewing different AACT's imvho

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Trichoderma kill mycorrhizae. Caps counts on bacteria and fungi are ridiculously low. Not sure if people here can do math. Sea Green is literally 1000x more concentrated. Sea green is concentrated to the 14th power, caps is only to the 9th. That like the difference between making 10 dollars and 1,000,000 literally. Ive met the bro who makes Sea Green. He knows his shit. It costs more to put out a quality product. Glad that some people here can appreciate that.

Can you please show me where it states that sea green is to the 14th power on any or all species? Considering they do not list ANY species or counts on the label I find this statement a little bit interesting to say the least. The 14th power is a lot of zeros, so I'm calling bullshit on you.

Also, would you like me to point you to some studies on the synergistic properties of trichoderma AND mycorrhizae regarding their effective use in the rhiszosphere for disease suppression?

"not sure if people here can do math" ? Really?

tweedy

tweedy

While sea green is indeed as someone here said a "game changer" it doesnt have anywhere near the results in terms of insect eradication. My two cents. I love beneficial biologics but none of their products have gotten rid of a root aphid or even a gnat for me, plain and simple.

Natural

Natural

While sea green is indeed as someone here said a "game changer" it doesnt have anywhere near the results in terms of insect eradication. My two cents. I love beneficial biologics but none of their products have gotten rid of a root aphid or even a gnat for me, plain and simple.
the nute pack is a game changer for sure too..especially for soil guys I've never seen anything like it. I will never use SG on my young plants..I'll get it going once they establish though.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

met the bro? talking about Adam from ABC Organics? Long haired dude, big nose? looks like hes ran with the warewolves?

Stating that you have met the owner does not mean you know more about Sea Green than some of the farmers on here. For bacteria and fungi to live in a bottle, they need a food source and oxygen, unless they are anerobic... and ive been taught to stay away from those. So im calling bullshit on your claim. Not only that, but i work in Oxnard quite often and have become familiar with Beneficial Biologies aka ABC Organics. even got a homie that "stirs the pots" for them. So you are not at all correct with your claims, at all.

How the fuck is caps count ridiculously low when i cannot find another product on the market in comparison?

I will tell you what i do appreciate, is a farmer who shares facts.

what i dont appreciate is a new guy joining the farm only hours ago, only post 3 messages, one of which I quoted because it was complete shit. that and your dissing a valued member here. my advice is to sit in the back seat and look out the windows.

squiggly

squiggly

Bacteria have the ability to alter the chemistry of there enviroment through the production of organic acids. Plants themselves excrete sugars which the bacteria produce citric, malic, fumaric, lactic oxalic and propionic acids.(depending on species) These organic chelating agents alter the solubility of specific ions. Creating increases and decreases in solubility regardless of ph. This allows the plant to feed in a high ppm, and low or high ph. Sea Green is really just a specific cocktail of beneficial microbes and fungi which perform this action. The rest of the ingredients are just what they live in.

While this is true, in practice if you dump a bunch of water with high ionic strength on your bennies--you're going to facerape a good portion of them.

The bacteria can alter their environment, but they can only do it so fast. In the local sense you will kill many millions of bacteria before those that survive are able to stabilize themselves. It is not likely that you'd wipe out a colony in its entirety, but reducing the colony isn't particularly desirable either. There are ways to have your cake and eat it too on this one, so I don't see why you'd go any other way.

squiggly

squiggly

The Beneficials create oxolate and other organic acids which reduce the solubility of the salts themselves. This causes them to precipitate from the effective solution and cease damaging the roots.

That--is a load of dogshit.

While oxalates and other organic acids can precipitate out a great deal of things, using these for removing the salts we worry about in gardening is not effective.

Reason being that a great many of the salts we deal with are sodium and potassium salts--which are almost universally soluble (being salts of alkali metals). You have to play some very serious chemical tricks to get these things out of solution. Organic acids just won't do it, and they especially won't do it on the scale necessary here.

If you need to remove magnesium salt, this is a great method--otherwise, hang it up.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

this might fit into this thread.

Alien genetics flower regimen

Natural

Natural

this might fit into this thread.

View attachment 393360
wowzers...I wouldn't ever consider PBP to be "organic"..maybe hybrid though. I got really good results from PBP line...flavs. smells, yield..was all really good. My only complaint is that it is a tad salty and harder to flush..than say GO, EJ, or AgeOld. And holy wow...over 20 mils of PBP with 15mils of Seabird Guano...that is pretty heavy imvho. Has anyone tried this reggie? What were the results? I've been using some liquid bone meal lately, and haven't reached a fully formed opinion yet..I could see how it would help flush some of the sodium. Sorry if I'm over-reacting...the Botanicare caught me off-guard...I was under the impression he was using an organic-soil technique.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

wowzers...I wouldn't ever consider PBP to be "organic"..maybe hybrid though. I got really good results from PBP line...flavs. smells, yield..was all really good. My only complaint is that it is a tad salty and harder to flush..than say GO, EJ, or AgeOld. And holy wow...over 20 mils of PBP with 15mils of Seabird Guano...that is pretty heavy imvho. Has anyone tried this reggie? What were the results? I've been using some liquid bone meal lately, and haven't reached a fully formed opinion yet..I could see how it would help flush some of the sodium. Sorry if I'm over-reacting...the Botanicare caught me off-guard...I was under the impression he was using an organic-soil technique.

lol that was my first reaction. that chart is a bit old. im a professional "lurker", i have info saved up the ass from the farm and what not. anyways PBP isnt too far off from organic, believe it or not, i know a handful of produce farmers that are certified organic, they used pbp on thier crops. Used is the key word. Turns out the new Bcare labels say "not for use on organic crops in CA".... This caused a bit frustration between them.

i never followed that reg, just was a good reference. honestly i enjoy using a good balanced base with few additives and only a bloom boost here and there. I peak at 860-880 ppm in flower - focus on feeding my soil and letting the plants take what they need.

Natural

Natural

lol that was my first reaction. that chart is a bit old. im a professional "lurker", i have info saved up the ass from the farm and what not. anyways PBP isnt too far off from organic, believe it or not, i know a handful of produce farmers that are certified organic, they used pbp on thier crops. Used is the key word. Turns out the new Bcare labels say "not for use on organic crops in CA".... This caused a bit frustration between them.

i never followed that reg, just was a good reference. honestly i enjoy using a good balanced base with few additives and only a bloom boost here and there. I peak at 860-880 ppm in flower - focus on feeding my soil and letting the plants take what they need.

which is a ton better than throwing a bunch of shit at the wall and seeing which ones stick..lol. I'm totally with ya on the less is more..feed the soil philosophy. It's obvious that a person can grow exceptional cannabis with great care and just a few simple nutrients.
I've got a very basic schedule..and with mono-cropping a couple of strains, I am able to experiment with different additives and compare it to my control crop. I'm able to see an additives' complete effects. Last time it was Floraliscious Plus..and fuck floraliscious plus!! I'll have to do a thread and go into detail about it. This time I'm trying Liquid Bonemeal..so far I like the results..but I have a feeling I will need to dial in how I use it more.
I think next on the list is Fish Hydrosolate and I'd like to try Aptus' FaSilitor...maybe down the road maybe I'll try Jasmonate spray..but still haven't decided. One at a time though.

jlr42024

jlr42024

I'm thinking A meant for this reg to go along with his genetics and possibly a general outline. I've used this reg with a few minor updates successfully for over a yr with Alien and Exotics gear! I recommend using caps bennies in an act tea weekly in place of listed bennies.

Natural

Natural

@Theoneandonly Z when I say fish hydrosolate I mean something to replace my BioMarine...I think fish and shit get great results.

I'm thinking A meant for this reg to go along with his genetics and possibly a general outline. I've used this reg with a few minor updates successfully for over a yr with Alien and Exotics gear! I recommend using caps bennies in an act tea weekly in place of listed bennies.
Big ups on the OGBioWar..definitely! Did you think you were ever over-feeding or did the herb ever have a metallic taste at the end? Just curious because the amounts seem to be on the heavy end and the flush seems a bit short for the type of nutes. thx

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

@Theoneandonly Z when I say fish hydrosolate I mean something to replace my BioMarine...I think fish and shit get great results.

Big ups on the OGBioWar..definitely! Did you think you were ever over-feeding or did the herb ever have a metallic taste at the end? Just curious because the amounts seem to be on the heavy end and the flush seems a bit short for the type of nutes. thx

have u messed around with Sea Green? - fish hydrosolate, humic, and kelp are the main ingredients. i know there is some other shit in there but they dont list due to labeling issues. I was using these 3 ingredients in my teas, but started using sea green. i add .5-1ml/gal to my tea after its brewed.

i used BioMarine for a minute, i think it the better product that GO made. Im about to run Ormus/Sea Crop again, i figure this wil be the icing on the cake.

Natural

Natural

have u messed around with Sea Green? - fish hydrosolate, humic, and kelp are the main ingredients. i know there is some other shit in there but they dont list due to labeling issues. I was using these 3 ingredients in my teas, but started using sea green. i add .5-1ml/gal to my tea after its brewed.
i used BioMarine for a minute, i think it the better product that GO made. Im about to run Ormus/Sea Crop again, i figure this wil be the icing on the cake.

Ormus looks promising! I have used SG. Right now I'm out. I think it is a good product, but, I think, would hardly replace the micros from the BioMarine I use. I've done a ton of "dialing in" with the amount of BM I use. Seems my best results have been when I use it close to equal amounts of the GO base..of course I do a better fade of it in late flower though. My complaint is that it is a very raw product..it's been several times that I have found whole squid bodies in the bottle. I'm thinking of fish hydrosolate..because it is a bit more processed and might even be a bit more concentrated. Finding a good replacement is adding up to be a good challenge.

Top Bottom