Altitude farming

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TyKaycha

... Will be interesting to see if the PTO has helped, cancer-wise ... I KNOW it has put 10 pounds on my emaciated frame in 10 months! That, alone, was worth the price of admission ... but I'll be sure to let you know what I find out!

xxoo
Melizzard

Melizzard - keep us informed of your progress & test results. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya & sending out tons of positive vibes your way!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Melizzard;299847 ... but I'll be sure to let you know what I find out! xxoo Melizzard[/QUOTE said:
Please do! I truly hope you get to see tangible results, but try not to get discouraged if you don't right away. If your quality of life has been improved, then be sure to remember that you're on the right track, and it's early on in your PTO therapy. In my experience, it's super important to keep a positive attitude in order for your body's healing powers to be used to their full capacity.
:rofl

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

RMD at 4 weeks

100_0557.JPG

100_0556.JPG

100_0554.JPG

Rocky Mountain Dream at 4 weeks into the bloom cycle.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

finally an update...

I chopped the Purple Haze at 82 days, but she could have gone longer, I believe. This was my first run with this strain, and I began the flushing process too early. I picked up this strain when I was in "asap" mode with the dispensary, and got nothing more than the name, the clone, and the bad advice to chop at 9 weeks. I think she's closer to a 13-week strain. Loaded with trichomes, and a solid yield, even though she was flushed for almost 5 weeks! LOL. I'll represent her a lot better this time around, knowing that she's a long bloomer. I think she's worth keeping around; she smells of petroleum and lemon, almost like dish soap. GREAT structure.

100_0764.JPG

100_0767.JPG

100_0768.JPG

and this is my Blueberry mom:
100_0769.JPG

A couple RMD:
100_0662.JPG
100_0676.JPG
100_0640.JPG
100_0728.JPG

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hats off to you Altitude!!!! Happy girls make happy growers!! RB

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice job on the RMD brah!!! She's mighty frosty... :cool

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Big Blue

This is my Blueberry mama; I'm putting her into bloom after taking over 100 clones from her over the last 4 months. She was a little clone in December; now she's a beast. She's in a 5 gal pot, but going into a 10 for the next 9 weeks of flowering. I've already tied her quite a bit, but she'll get more bondage in the bigger pot. Hoping for a monster yield; stay tuned.

100_0913.JPG

100_0914.JPG

true grit

true grit

I don't you gotta do much "hopin" there bro! Tie her down and let rip, thats gonna be HUGE!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

It is, sir. Gorgeous, and Melizzard will vouch for flavor and quality... :) That link was interesting- Kinbaku, huh? Never learned that when I was training Kyushiki-
Ryu Kempo-Jitsu. Wonder why? haha! Just filled a cloner with cuts from her, and i have two little gals about 10" ready to take mama's place under the MH. Big Blue gets 12 hours of darkness starting at noon tomorrow. I filled two cloners today with HeadKnocker, Blueberry, and RMD, and I am trying Sputnik's clone solution recipe. Every once in a while, I get pythium, no matter how many bennies I've added. (Yes, I do clean my cloners with alcohol and H2O2 between crops). So I'm going to try his "clean" approach with H2O2 and leonardite.

T

TyKaycha

Dated a japanese girl when I was stationed in Guam. She made sure I mastered rope-tying. :rofl Not saying much more as you'll be meeting my current gf in a few weeks. She doesn't need to know that I've been talking about previous gf's. hahaha!

Sput's recipe is just H2O2 and leonardite? Simple 'nuff.

waayne

waayne

Awesome pics of some really happy and super healthy girls
Looks like they are thriving!
Really nice job!

sky high

sky high

Lookin' very nice, altitude.

You gonna have any of the Blueberry to puff at the campout? I'd love too compare yours to the cut I'm growing. Found a small blurb on a webpage that says what I have MAY very well be a double DJ BlueBerry cross (DJBB x DJBB)...

either way....lookin foward to the breakin of the bud....

s h

true grit

true grit

THat sounds hella killer!! Ever run the Old BMS? Wonder how similar it is? Thinkin bout running some of Loompas Moondawg (Chemdog 91 x BMS).... medz says it killer.

B

bicycle racer

you may want to thin her out a bit so light can reach all buds otherwise you may end up with a lot of hash material in the lower sections.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Sky, I'm straight empty on the Blueberry stash, but as soon as I have some, I'll run it out to the Westside. You may have to duke it out with Melizzard for a sample- she's highly jealous of her Blue :) (Hope you read this, Mel!). I'll be bringing Jah kush, RMD, Purple Ambien (Tykaycha named her), and maybe a little sativa action if they're ready. DJ's head stash is True Blue, which I think is a cross of his favorite blueberry strains. Someone I know actually got to hang out with DJ and get a little knowledge kicked on down.

true grit

true grit

Yeah his personal cut is alot different than the BB he sells.

H

Hippi

Wow altitude that blueberry mom is going to be a beast! Great job as all ways.

Melizzard

Melizzard

Sky, I'm straight empty on the Blueberry stash, but as soon as I have some, I'll run it out to the Westside. You may have to duke it out with Melizzard for a sample- she's highly jealous of her Blue :) (Hope you read this, Mel!). I'll be bringing Jah kush, RMD, Purple Ambien (Tykaycha named her), and maybe a little sativa action if they're ready. DJ's head stash is True Blue, which I think is a cross of his favorite blueberry strains. Someone I know actually got to hang out with DJ and get a little knowledge kicked on down.

Oh yeah, I DO love my BB!!!!!!! I MIGHT could be persuaded to give up a bud or two ... ;) But please, PLEEEZE let her go more amber for me? Hey, which strain is the Purple Ambien (is that the stuff you were calling Purps)? Hey, did you ever try my Hindu? She knocked me into a full night's sleep last night! Rock on!

xxoo
Melizzard

Top Bottom