Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

I hate HOAs, your grass is 1 inch to high, you can't hang a flag like that, your front door isn't the right color, seriously get over yourself people its called individuality (the main reason I chose to live in the sticks away from such things). Sorry about the troubles but your work is still amazing 👏. Keep it up!
A customer we had was fined 100$ cuz she was 15 mins late bring her trash can up to the garage

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Tail of HOA or Home owners associations, I won't live anywhere there is an association. Privacy banner problems stink. Nice grow Amekins, thanks for the views.
HOA's are what they are, a means to enforce a standard of sorts, there only as good as their written. It's a legally binding means of coercion. There primarily an invention of white people, as a means of insulating themselves from anyone and everyone different. ie. To keep the savages at bay. To protect "their investments", and not let the brown man live next door, Keeping the derelicts from bringing down their property values, whatever. Bankers, develolpers largely drew up many of these kinds of schemes. It's an exclusionist policy, written into a legally binding document. I belong to one also, a so called "gated community". Mostly an association of drunks, red-necks and meth-heads, for the most part. I don't fit into those categories, so I'm an outsider. I imagine the ones in the city, in exclusive area's are more heavily rule laden, and progressive to some degree, no thanks. I have little use for their bullshit either.

Institutions of racism. At the root it all, it's all about wealth & race, and joining the two at the expense of others. When they no longer can enforce it based upon race, it will simply be about excluding the poor, regardless of what they look, or act like. Then build a gate to keep all the undesirables out.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Am I tripping or does amekins pic of the roots with the drainage holes look like 6 different / but the same Yorkshire terrier faces in kaleidoscope vision
Look at clouds very often? I see the spirits in the trees too. Animals sometimes whisper their thoughts to me also. Sometimes I think I can actually make the clouds move into a form I"m thinking about. It's true, it's a real thing. Or open my mind to a higher level of perception.

I've had countless experiences in this regard.

I was sitting on the front porch with my girlfriend. I told her I could make clouds disappear. She looked at me skeptically. I hadn’t done this in 25 years, so I didn’t know if anything would happen or not. I picked out a small cloud and focused on it.

As it was getting small, a curve started to form on the left side of the cloud that looked like an ‘S.’ In a minute, it was a cursive ‘F.’ In about another minute, it actually spelled out my last name in cursive writing! Unfortunately, my phone was in the house, and I knew by the time I found it, the cloud writing would be gone.

https://www.amazon.com/Telekinesis-Training-Dissolving-Development-Psychokinesis/dp/1792996721

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

Am I tripping or does amekins pic of the roots with the drainage holes look like 6 different / but the same Yorkshire terrier faces in kaleidoscope vision
Do you have seeds for the goods you’re smoking?

I see 8 but I'm feeling pretty good right now 🥴
I’m only seeing four.

C'mon , you guys see it also ......
Yes yes.

U r tripping old man
And he’s not sharing

Hang on just having some shrooms to catch up ....
Um, how did I miss out on this?

HOA's are what they are, a means to enforce a standard of sorts, there only as good as their written. It's a legally binding means of coercion. There primarily an invention of white people, as a means of insulating themselves from anyone and everyone different. ie. To keep the savages at bay. To protect "their investments", and not let the brown man live next door, Keeping the derelicts from bringing down their property values, whatever. Bankers, develolpers largely drew up many of these kinds of schemes. It's an exclusionist policy, written into a legally binding document. I belong to one also, a so called "gated community". Mostly an association of drunks, red-necks and meth-heads, for the most part. I don't fit into those categories, so I'm an outsider. I imagine the ones in the city, in exclusive area's are more heavily rule laden, and progressive to some degree, no thanks. I have little use for their bullshit either.

Institutions of racism. At the root it all, it's all about wealth & race, and joining the two at the expense of others. When they no longer can enforce it based upon race, it will simply be about excluding the poor, regardless of what they look, or act like. Then build a gate to keep all the undesirables out.
I have never fit in in any real sense for any prolonged amount of time. And it feels that the older I become, the more “me” I become, and the more alone that leaves me. Not a lot of time wasted on bullshit but also not a lot of joyous time with others. I’m looking forward to moving. I am trying hard to focus on making it happen. I may even make a vision board for it.

TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Do you have seeds for the goods you’re smoking?

I’m only seeing four.

Yes yes.

And he’s not sharing

Um, how did I miss out on this?

I have never fit in in any real sense for any prolonged amount of time. And it feels that the older I become, the more “me” I become, and the more alone that leaves me. Not a lot of time wasted on bullshit but also not a lot of joyous time with others. I’m looking forward to moving. I am trying hard to focus on making it happen. I may even make a vision board for it.
I feel you Amekinz, trust me the older I get the more “ME” I also feel like, and it’s making me push away from everyone. In the last three years I went from being a social media influencer, to being basically anti- social media. And getting rid of 90% of my “friends” some I’ve had for 25+ years, as well as family. Anyone who was a burden, caused stress, did not have my trust 110% I’ve left by the wayside or just completely ghosted . Best decision of my life, although not having so many people to speak to when my anxiety gets bad (especially in flu times) has made it tough, I realized that my stress has been cut down 75% minimum, anxiety has lowered somewhat and life just seems easier most times. But often I feel very alone , and flu is definitely not helping that, my boys are pretty much all grown up now so I don’t even have them. It’s a big part of the reason I looked at firing back up my little craft operation. For Now my leafy little girls and boys are my friends and keep me occupied and busy . Sometimes a change of scenery/homes is all that’s needed to rejuvenate and invigorate you, and moving can also introduce new friends which could also be beneficial.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Happy 4/20, bitches. Purple punch was harvested this morning after 48 hours of darkness. She’s hanging upside down whole in an effort to slow down drying time. Two tiny buds fell off so they got nuked to dry and smoked. And at first I was disappointed. Sitting here now, though, I’m wondering how I got this stoned on that little. It killed my throat and I imagine I’ll stop coughing at some point. View attachment 1115359View attachment 1115360View attachment 1115361View attachment 1115362
Gotta ask thoughts and outcome I was curious on that Punch

amekins

amekins

Gotta ask thoughts and outcome I was curious on that Punch
Well you have to consider the skill of the grower, me, and that is limited. I definitely don’t get any of the apple pie aromas they talk about. The high is ok. I’m enjoying high of this stupid blue dream that was definitely not an autoflower. Did you pop your purple punch beans?

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Well you have to consider the skill of the grower, me, and that is limited. I definitely don’t get any of the apple pie aromas they talk about. The high is ok. I’m enjoying high of this stupid blue dream that was definitely not an autoflower. Did you pop your purple punch beans?
Awe that stinks sry to hear that, and I almost did pop it but I was debating between punch or lemon Berry candy og and I went lemon...

amekins

amekins

Awe that stinks sry to hear that, and I almost did pop it but I was debating between punch or lemon Berry candy og and I went lemon...
I’m looking forward to these four little plants I flipped this week. One of them is a clone of that blue dream not autoflower.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

I’m looking forward to these four little plants I flipped this week. One of them is a clone of that blue dream not autoflower.
Well best of luck we finally getting good weather for some outside growing although I think we got some cold night coming up. How is that blue dream? I’ve seen seeds at 207

Top Bottom