Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Well best of luck we finally getting good weather for some outside growing although I think we got some cold night coming up. How is that blue dream? I’ve seen seeds at 207
Seriously. We’ve had beautiful weather and temps, and how we’re going to have 5-6 days of upper 40s at night. Whacky New England weather. This wasn’t their blue dream but was from Fastbuds and was supposed to be an autoflower but wasn’t.
DDEA02A4 90A7 4421 AAF5 7F0671F7352A

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Seriously. We’ve had beautiful weather and temps, and how we’re going to have 5-6 days of upper 40s at night. Whacky New England weather. This wasn’t their blue dream but was from Fastbuds and was supposed to be an autoflower but wasn’t. View attachment 1128653
That’s so unfair how is it you more north than man and I got colder weather coming boo... lol

7328A9C1 7F84 4A78 838B 55FA6304E4A9
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
You nailed in right on the head amekins, I'm impressed. I don't think most people, let alone most American women understand much of what you stated in that sentence.

Being utterly alone vs belonging. Time wasted vs time being productive, or pursuit of something worthwhile in this world, not just for the sake of materialism, but for actual contentment, (I don't call it joy anymore) and making the world a better place than what was handed to you. That takes real dedication my friend, morals, and holding to truths learned with blood, sweat and lots of tears. At the end of the day, all we have are relationships, either real, or imaginary. Bonds that tie, or ones that become our undoing... Building others up, or tearing them down, for our own purpose. It's a choice we make in life.... Or we let those choices be made for us. Dictated to us, by the motives of others who have zero stake in the matter, besides power and utter domination, exploitation.

I think your heading in the right direction, both on the ground (in the real world) plus the one you hope to build on the inside.
Do you have seeds for the goods you’re smoking?

I’m only seeing four.

Yes yes.

And he’s not sharing

Um, how did I miss out on this?

I have never fit in in any real sense for any prolonged amount of time. And it feels that the older I become, the more “me” I become, and the more alone that leaves me. Not a lot of time wasted on bullshit but also not a lot of joyous time with others. I’m looking forward to moving. I am trying hard to focus on making it happen. I may even make a vision board for it.

amekins

amekins

You nailed in right on the head amekins, I'm impressed. I don't think most people, let alone most American women understand much of what you stated in that sentence.

Being utterly alone vs belonging. Time wasted vs time being productive, or pursuit of something worthwhile in this world, not just for the sake of materialism, but for actual contentment, (I don't call it joy anymore) and making the world a better place than what was handed to you. That takes real dedication my friend, morals, and holding to truths learned with blood, sweat and lots of tears. At the end of the day, all we have are relationships, either real, or imaginary. Bonds that tie, or ones that become our undoing... Building others up, or tearing them down, for our own purpose. It's a choice we make in life.... Or we let those choices be made for us. Dictated to us, by the motives of others who have zero stake in the matter, besides power and utter domination, exploitation.

I think your heading in the right direction, both on the ground (in the real world) plus the one you hope to build on the inside.
My kiddo and I touched on this a little today. I was talking to her about the general plan (selling this place, finding some small piece of land in VT or ME and start fresh. I don’t want anything more than a new mobile/manufactured home and a little privacy to do me, legally. And right now, our place here, even needing a makeover (except for the kitchen), would sell at a high enough price to potentially pay off my mortgage and buy something like I’ve described outright. I need help and support to sort it out and make it happen (my brain doesn’t always process things as it should and I don’t trust my own abilities anymore). She is the only support and she goes back to college in the fall. So we talked about the things that I’ve collected (as a collector) since I was a child. And honestly, I may keep one or two things, but it’s all just stuff (I miss George Carlin). She asked “but doesn’t it mean something to you?” I said “those things remind me of people, and it’s the people who matter. Most of them are gone and well, it’s just stuff. The memories are still in my head.” I am quite tired of being tired to so much fucking stuff. It would be easier to just get rid of everything and start over. Anyway...yeah.

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

The stretch is on. They are all such little plants.

Hat tip to @Grownsince95 with the suggestion not to tip the leaves of clones. In the five taken below (three from one plant and two from another, each strain had at least one leaf tipped clone and one not tipped clone), it was clear to me which ones rooted with the least trauma to the plants. The two tipped have struggled more.

We have some Thai chilies we really love so I opened one up and planted a bunch of its seeds. Last night I was delighted to see some seedlings emerge.

Outdoors, I’ve got the two autoflowers. The Napa grape has a lot of flowers on it, and the maglia rosa just started flowering.
C9C55385 3DEA 40F4 A2B4 332A4F0A16DD
19EBF05A D904 4CE3 BDEA 256D6AD570AA
BEB00DCD 350D 4F1B A32C 8FBB27528A19
E98FB31E 11EA 4A87 A53E FF176AE77D9E

3797A5CC 320E 4CD9 B4E6 52D1560FDEBD
549BAFE4 BC88 41B2 B2C1 38112B0CA29E

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

Are you growing a swamp in that seedling cup . Man that’s wet dripping wet .....
Same cup 16 hrs later, @One drop. :-)

The clones of AB108M and AB105M have rooted and been placed in solo cups. They will spend 12 hrs (6 am to 6 pm) outdoors and 12 (6 pm to 6 am) in a dark indoor location (far away from my ladies doing 12/12 in my bedroom closet). I hope to collect some pollen from each. They are outside now in a shaded location to start hardening off.

Actually, can anyone fell me if a plant needs to be hardened off again if it started outdoors but came in for propagation and then needs to go back out? I’m erring on the side of they do.

And I apparently disturbed Marble’s sprawling nap atop the tent.
37193E45 EFB4 48A6 8AE8 2E2EAFAC6B55
37FF2688 C72D 4BEB A94E EA9CC4886396
EC1FB7F7 A03C 4656 8328 31B01ACB7A37
8734741E 06A9 42C8 9A9D A83622CBE6F4
5BFA42E6 2B77 4E28 B711 50670866BE96

SSgrower

SSgrower

Watched a cannabis show yesterday from Eugene,Oregon. Nice people there it seems, I'd love to leave Tex coastal bend as this state may be a hold out on legalization. Nice kitty.

amekins

amekins

Watched a cannabis show yesterday from Eugene,Oregon. Nice people there it seems, I'd love to leave Tex coastal bend as this state may be a hold out on legalization. Nice kitty.
My brother lived in Eugene for a short while many years ago but I’ve only been to Portland for business many years ago. It’s very green.

Top Bottom