Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Yea, I've maintained traches, take them out, clean them, replace them. Insert, or replace PEG GI tubes, as well. I've intubated, but usually call up RT or perhaps a Resident, or Intern to do it, if possible. But when your in a pinch, you do what you have to, or at least try. I've blown people up like balloons. lol. It's not funny, but you got to laugh.

It's a strange world, no doubt. Spent lots of years at U of Utah, with a lot of Cystic Fibrosis kids, transplant surgeries, lung, liver, kidney's arms, most transplants they generally heaped together. We had a level1 burn trauma unit, that was on my floor there, next door, so it was an exciting place.

Spent lots of time in the pediatric ICU.
I miss it all EXCEPT for the stress and death and night shift sleep problems.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I miss it all EXCEPT for the stress and death and night shift sleep problems.
Yea, I think my sleep disorder is part of the main cause of my migraines. I worked 3 or 4 16 hour shifts at night for years. I would work 12's, then end up staying 16 cause I worked over doing documentation for hours afterward. But I worked all nights, pretty much all but the first 4-5 years maybe.

Once I started working them, it was always the slot everyone wanted to put me in. I always took the path of less resistance, and tried to broaden my horizons. I moved a lot job to job, for years. I was a traveler. I always could go almost anywhere, so I went to the west coast.

This was after my time at UofU, and doing some independent contracts, with them. Though an agency. But yea, I traveled to Los, Gatos, Pismo Beach, Oceano Ca. Santa Rosa, Salem, Or. and a few other spots I can't remember. lol I followed the money. But I got really burnt out. It wasn't a great time in my life, looking back.

Young and dumb.

Some times, you got to make a change. I had a good run while it lasted. lol.
I wish I would have saved better, before my health declined. If I have any regrets, that's among them. But I know I've led a blessed life. I don't have many regrets.

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

Yea, I think my sleep disorder is part of the main cause of my migraines. I worked 3 or 4 16 hour shifts at night for years. I would work 12's, then end up staying 16 cause I worked over doing documentation for hours afterward. But I worked all nights, pretty much all but the first 4-5 years maybe.

Once I started working them, it was always the slot everyone wanted to put me in. I always took the path of less resistance, and tried to broaden my horizons. I moved a lot job to job, for years. I was a traveler. I always could go almost anywhere, so I went to the west coast.

This was after my time at UofU, and doing some independent contracts, with them. Though an agency. But yea, I traveled to Los, Gatos, Pismo Beach, Oceano Ca. Santa Rosa, Salem, Or. and a few other spots I can't remember. lol I followed the money. But I got really burnt out. It wasn't a great time in my life, looking back.

Young and dumb.

Some times, you got to make a change. I had a good run while it lasted. lol.
I wish I would have saved better, before my health declined. If I have any regrets, that's among them. But I know I've led a blessed life. I don't have many regrets.
I hear you loud and clear. RRTs are currently being paid decently if they are travelers, but otherwise they get crap. Respiratory care was my second career and I went to school at 42 when I was laid off from software.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
They look delicious.
they are so very delectable amekins, just don't know how to describe. Like chocolate, and caramelized thc is the best approximation. I really, really enjoy every tiny bite. I'm coo coo for coconut oil. It's the best oral surfactant, hands down. The potency, and saturation rate is way superior. It magnifies the potency.

There's a complicated $2 pharmacological term for it; IMO; called synergy; ie. the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.

I mean, oil extracts are probably subjective to some degree. I really love this method. Easy, fast, simple. Only paid like $9 for the 1.6L of oil, and I know it's organic, and healthy. I get the unrefined coconut oil. Decarboxylate a cookie pan of buds for 30-45 min, then into the soup for a few hours on low.

cone coffee filter, and funnel, or wire strainer if you got it. and bingo. Perfecto!

Here's a pic of the oil.
IMG 20211022 143234

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

they are so very delectable amekins, just don't know how to describe. Like chocolate, and caramelized thc is the best approximation. I really, really enjoy every tiny bite. I'm coo coo for coconut oil. It's the best oral surfactant, hands down. The potency, and saturation rate is way superior. It magnifies the potency.

There's a complicated $2 pharmacological term for it; IMO; called synergy; ie. the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.

I mean, oil extracts are probably subjective to some degree. I really love this method. Easy, fast, simple. Only paid like $9 for the 1.6L of oil, and I know it's organic, and healthy. I get the unrefined coconut oil. Decarboxylate a cookie pan of buds for 30-45 min, then into the soup for a few hours on low.

cone coffee filter, and funnel, or wire strainer if you got it. and bingo. Perfecto!

Here's a pic of the oil.
View attachment 1181681
Do you like chocolate toffee? It’s what I immediately thought of when you said caramelized THC and chocolate.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Do you like chocolate toffee? It’s what I immediately thought of when you said caramelized THC and chocolate.
Yea, toffee has always been a great flavor for me. I actually was so stoned last night, I woke up today still buzzed, and slept unusually long. I usually sleep very badly, but last night I slept like a log, once I was able to actually get asleep.

I was starting to loose my mind a little in the the early morning.😂😅 Checking grow parameters, and checking my pulse ox values. I was a bit paranoid, mind racing. Balance affected, visuals and I think maybe even sound. Was a big storm here, and my little tree fell of the deck, and I was freaking. Trying to pull that big ass cactus off the ledge, was afraid I would fall into that big thorny bastard. I think I ate, maybe 5 or 7, of those things. Never smoked a joint all night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom